Future prophesies...

Initiate

PostSun May 17, 2009 2:30 am » by Snake Plissken

Hello disclose, in an effort to see if there is a general image of our future that we all hold, please can you let me know if you have recieved any visions of the future, be it in dreams or otherwise.

Many years ago i had a very vivid dream about the end of the world, whereby an 'Indo russian-Chinese army' was responsible for the end of the world. In that dream the spirits of the dead came to meet the spirits of the the living as they began thier journey to the afterlife. This is not not neccessarily what i believe, just a dream that was very vivid. Has anyone on Disclose had a vision of the future? :headscratch:
"The more things change the more they stay the same..."

Initiate

PostSun May 17, 2009 2:49 am » by Axeman

I saw Jesus shaking hands with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in a shot of Absinthe I was drinking...Don't know what that was about :nails:

Initiate

PostSun May 17, 2009 2:50 am » by Snake Plissken

mmm...Absinthe! :wink:

PostSun May 17, 2009 2:58 am » by Iknowuknow

Last year for months i kept waking up on seeing this huge rock or astroid what ever fly over me really low loud and fast. I could see like writing and crazy drawings all over it, like being up close to a painting.When it hit off in the distance the entire ground shook underneath me and folks kept yelling they lied to us! They lied to us! I kept waking up or ending sleep on that dream. I was actualy complaining about it to my wife and friends, and it finaly just stopped.

Initiate

PostSun May 17, 2009 3:04 am » by Snake Plissken

Cool Iknow, thanks for sharing that, im really just trying to see if there is a common thread regrading the prophesies that people experience, thanks for sharing! :wink:

Anyone else, dont worrry about how crazy it might sound!! :wink:

Initiate

PostSun May 17, 2009 5:17 pm » by Spliffffstar

I recently dreamed I was standing in the middle of a crowd and everybody just went like "this is impossible, how can this be" and I don't know what they were talking about. I just remember that something extraordinary(to say the least) must have happened in that dream. Something like a UFO landing. I just remember that it probably was something which is currently believed to be impossible by the mainstream.

Now, the strange part was that I then heard a voice saying something like "look at them and how this event raises their consciousness of what reality is".

And at that moment I saw a white blueish light go from everybody's sternum up into the sky for whatever reason.

Pretty weird, ey?!! I think I should stop drinking so much beer in the evening!!! :mrgreen:

Initiate

PostSun May 17, 2009 5:59 pm » by Darkstar99

i always have a dream that im looking at a huge ray gun or somthing pointed to the sky. When i look up at the sky the gun is shooting somthing that looks like galaxys forming. And airplanes coming down. It seems there seeding a galaxy or terraforming a planet.

Initiate

PostSun May 17, 2009 6:02 pm » by Tobygrey

Just last night i had a dream that a second sun apeared in the sky and the temp it doubled, i cant remember it verrywell, but i had trouble breathing the hot air, i saw a bird falling to the ground twitching all over an everything looked distorted becouse of the heat.

These kind of dreams are not unusual for me i have about 1 a week.
and there are not always bad some are of an utopian world where evey1 is happy.

Initiate

PostSun May 17, 2009 6:06 pm » by Tobygrey

concrete wrote:To be honest. Don't dream much any more (at least don't remember them).
But, years ago. Every mid-August for about six years I'd have the same dream. My friend and I would be racing go-carts in a wheat field, with the track inside the field and you could see nothing except over the wheat. In the distance there was a white grain elevator with King Kong climbing on it. Every time I saw King Kong, the dream went from fun to terror. Everytime I saw King Kong on the Elevator, he disappeared. Only to reapear behind us in a go-cart trying to run us down.
Ha!!! Who knows. Maybe my August dreams made crop circles!
Seriously though. They didn't tell the future. They were just the fucked up dreams of a fucked up kid.

The future does not exist. Only present and past exist.

the past doesnt exist onley the present !

Super Moderator

PostSun May 17, 2009 6:19 pm » by Spock

I have a reoccurring dream that has turned into a legitimate fear.

It only happens when I am still awake but very tired, usually I wake up around 2 or 3 in the morning and brace for impact, it's during these times I put my iPod on to take my mind away from the idea.

The "visual" is a sudden and massive impact. In my mind I see it as 3 things, either a plane or a meteor crashing onto my home. Sometimes I feel a huge pulse blast from a nuke that "all of a sudden" takes my house out.

I can't explain the anticipation of utter destruction? It's just there. I hope with everything in me it is just paranoia, yet I have had dreams happen, the dreams and feelings have never bee persistant, except this one.

It sucks - to wake up and to battle with your mind to brace for impact from an unknown threath, and for the idea of the threat to be nuke, plane or commet.

Anyway - that's me.

Next