G1.9 Confirmed a Binary Red Dwarf Star.

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 27, 2010 10:43 am » by Muchtyman

godsofatlantis wrote:Didn't they say that this planet was further away from Pluto?

How could it be from the distance from the sun to the earth? HOW???

I think someone changed the facts really quickly to prove they were right about niburu.

I think we should look at all the facts first, and second of all they said Niburu would be close to planet earth 2008, 2009 and would be seen.

Guess what???? It's not seen.

I just think this is just a bunch of nonsense to keep people in fear, and scared about a fake threat.

Last of all it looks nothing like the Niburu in the pictures. It could be anything.

Why are we quickly jumping to conclusions????

Hi ...........Not once , did I mention Niburu .

All the information I posted is referenced .

The story originally stems from this article .

Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered Possibly as Large as Jupiter;

By Thomas O'Toole, Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, December 30, 1983 ;

http://planet-x.150m.com/washpost.html

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 27, 2010 1:29 pm » by E6722maj

had a look at those co-ords on skymap.org :think: :headscratch:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:alien:
whatever

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 06, 2010 4:53 am » by Muchtyman

Giant Stealth Planet May Explain Rain of Comets from Solar System's Edge

Our sun may have a companion that disturbs comets from the edge of the solar system — a giant planet with up to four times the mass of Jupiter, researchers suggest.

A NASA space telescope launched last year may soon detect such a stealth companion to our sun, if it actually exists, in the distant icy realm of the comet-birthing Oort cloud, which surrounds our solar system with billions of icy objects.

The potential jumbo Jupiter would likely be a world so frigid it is difficult to spot, researchers said. It could be found up to 30,000 astronomical units from the sun. One AU is the distance between the Earth and the sun, about 93 million miles (150 million km).

Most systems with stars like our sun — so-called class G stars — possess companions. Only one-third are single-star systems like our solar system.

Scientists have already proposed that a hidden star, which they call "Nemesis," might lurk a light-year or so away from our sun. They suggest that during its orbit, this red dwarf or brown dwarf star would regularly enter the Oort cloud, jostling the orbits of many comets there and causing some to fall toward Earth. That would provide an explanation for what seems to be a cycle of mass extinctions here.

More at ......................http://news.yahoo.com/s/space/20101204/ ... ystemsedge

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 06, 2010 5:36 am » by Realorfake

godsofatlantis wrote:Didn't they say that this planet was further away from Pluto?

How could it be from the distance from the sun to the earth? HOW???

actually they say this object is 60 AU from the sun and then tell us that 1 AU is the distance from the sun to the earth...

check yur facts buddy....
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Previous