Gaddafi Is Trapped-Will He Be Killed?

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 20, 2011 6:33 am » by Redwoodrick

Well as it stands now,Libya is blockaded by naval forces and a no fly zone is being enforced.130 or so cruise missiles strike military installations in Tripoli.
Gaddafi is effectively trapped.
Will he "stay and fight till the last drop of blood" as he has claimed?Where can he run to now?Nowhere,it seems.
I personally think he will be killed by his own men before this is over.
Wonder what the end scenario will be for Gaddafi and his sons?
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 20, 2011 6:35 am » by Roadkill

Someone close should put a bullet in him.
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 20, 2011 6:41 am » by Redwoodrick

zaff4444 wrote:
redwoodrick wrote:Well as it stands now,Libya is blockaded by naval forces and a no fly zone is being enforced.130 or so cruise missiles strike military installations in Tripoli.
Gaddafi is effectively trapped.
Will he "stay and fight till the last drop of blood" as he has claimed?Where can he run to now?Nowhere,it seems.
I personally think he will be killed by his own men before this is over.
Wonder what the end scenario will be for Gaddafi and his sons?

Same what happened to saddam hussein&his sons.

That would be fitting :D
Someone close should put a bullet in him.

...option 2 :flop:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 20, 2011 10:32 am » by Redwoodrick

He's fighting back with anti aircraft guns.I predict his forces will fail to bring down a single plane.