Gaddafi kills self

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 06, 2011 7:45 pm » by Eldorado

dlslith wrote:I'm surprised someone hasn't taken him out by now. He is a piece of shit that should have been flushed years ago. A disgusting human being, to say the least

He's been cleared by the disclose tv crew for the German Nightclub bombing and the Lockerbie Bombings.......

Then the US/Google/Facebook are not even concerned with the "protesters" using American websites to start "Day of Rage" protests?? But if you say fuck you to a chick on Facebook you get investigated, arrested, and your cpu confiscated??????

Then the US steps in to "back" the protests???? WTF is this rant about SuperMod....can't you read? the site is supposed to be for truth, but so many are enticed by the first press report that comes out of an American fueled press industry.

This cannot be networked by some laptop carrying unemployed coffee shop patron who's gotten FedUp......no.....this is the work of a more sophisticated machine of confusion...........reports that the Mosaad have been stepping up the disinfo......zinzana and the mass posting bandit lately.........it's all too timed and co-incidental.

Wake up :sunny:

This place is becoming no different than a twitter networked page. On top of the fact that there is nothing here that justifies the rioting the "protesters" were a part of.
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 06, 2011 8:52 pm » by Svaha

'We' never went to war to save some poor people only to save 'our' interests, to gain more power, more resources and with 'we' I mean all, the good and the bad guys.
We've been doing this for quite a while only methods changed.

What I see now in Libya is a covert war between Israël and the us, but it could as well be a plan on which both agree, we will probably never know.
It could lead to a nucear device heading in the direction of the vatican, some predictions would come true.
There are more scenarios running at the same time, all with the intention to force war, total war.

But there is only a small time window for these events and every day new, long hidden lies come to the surface, the awareness that we all were tricked is growing.

There is a natural law that says :"Don't do anything to harm the children".
This is not only about all the children of the world, but also about the child inside everyone of us.

We'll see.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 06, 2011 9:34 pm » by Temps13

libya doesnt want americas 'help'..help themselves you mean? they only hate gaddhafi cos hes anti zionist not cos he kills people..er-9/11 anybody remember that one? so much propaganda in the u.s. :bang;
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 06, 2011 10:41 pm » by Eliakim

Check out the cartoon it made me smile..

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 06, 2011 10:50 pm » by Cwmman

cornbread714 wrote:There is no way we could have "won" in Viet Nam. There is no way we will "win" in Afghanistan. There is no point in invading Libya.

The only "winners" in any war are the profiteers and the scumbags that finance both sides. I'm sick of that shit.

:clapper:
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Super Moderator

PostSun Mar 06, 2011 11:26 pm » by Spock

cornbread714 wrote:There is no way we could have "won" in Viet Nam. There is no way we will "win" in Afghanistan. There is no point in invading Libya.

The only "winners" in any war are the profiteers and the scumbags that finance both sides. I'm sick of that shit.

I would suggest the winners are also the one's that are no longer being slaughtered.

Such as the Kurds or the school girls trying to gain an education in Afghanistan.

You say there is no point in invading Libya, would you say the same thing to the rebels tht are being slaughtered if they were posting here? Or would you tell them to fuck off, that war is bad, and they should accept their position in life under Gaddafi? Your solution is no solution at all.

Either we watch genocide take place, or we do something about it.

Shit or get off the pot.

And your next argument will be - well Spock, what have you ever done? What I have done is support the side of "right" and blasted your side of complacency. It's too easy to say "I will never hold the battle flag" all the while bitching and moaning at anyone that does. You're just gonna love people into slavery and never pick up arms against anything?

No - that's not you, you do pick up the keyboard and go to battle, which proves you are no different from anyone else that does the same by standing by their ideals.

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 06, 2011 11:40 pm » by Eliakim

Gaddafi is already threatening the EU over immigration. The more the people keep going in Libya the bigger his threats will become towards the West. The people require more time to sort it out themselves and all the signs are that they are not giving up. The people have already said that they are happy to die for freedom. That is their way and their choice. I have seen a lot of videos from the Save Libya channel and I haven't seen one that is asking for Western help. Although there was one posted on a different channel that is in question.

Grounding the planes was a good move. One of his jet setting sons is whining because he was planning to go on Safari because there isn't any Safari in Libya. Somebody else posted that the other son is crying out to his so-called friends in the UK to save them. The international jet setters are feeling the pinch. No more glamourous parties with American celebrities. The fun is over guys...the people have woken up and ready to take their country back from those that live on their backs.

Initiate

PostMon Mar 07, 2011 12:04 am » by Captainkarizma

eliakim wrote:Gaddafi is already threatening the EU over immigration. The more the people keep going in Libya the bigger his threats will become towards the West. The people require more time to sort it out themselves and all the signs are that they are not giving up. The people have already said that they are happy to die for freedom. That is their way and their choice. I have seen a lot of videos from the Save Libya channel and I haven't seen one that is asking for Western help. Although there was one posted on a different channel that is in question.

Grounding the planes was a good move. One of his jet setting sons is whining because he was planning to go on Safari because there isn't any Safari in Libya. Somebody else posted that the other son is crying out to his so-called friends in the UK to save them. The international jet setters are feeling the pinch. No more glamourous parties with American celebrities. The fun is over guys...the people have woken up and ready to take their country back from those that live on their backs.

this is the best thing I have seen you post! :cheers:
:robot: this is the captain speaking :badair:

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 07, 2011 7:26 am » by Eliakim

LOL Zaff just because I do not post all views and messages on this forum doesn't mean that they are not expressed to the right quarters...

Libyan rebels release Brits including six SAS.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12660163

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 07, 2011 7:30 am » by Redwoodrick

spock wrote:Toro - Reagan was THE MAN!

Cowboy President? Yes. When Reagan got the hostages out of Iran, a news reporter asked him why he decided to do it. Reagan, in the voice we all remember, said, " Well, I just asked myself what John Wayne would do".

Reagan didn't get the hostages out of Iran.Jimmy Carter did.Reagan (or rather the GOP) made back room deals to delay the release until after the election.
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

PreviousNext