GADDAFI SHOT !!

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 12:43 am » by Redwoodrick

gordaxl wrote:
redwoodrick wrote:Al Jazeera just reported the rumor as unsubstantiated.Interestingly they said oil prices dropped on the heels of the rumor :dunno:

a drop might be bacuase saudi arabia says they can cover what was produced in lidya from their oil....

Hmm..yeah could be..but I think that was a given by the reports I heard on Al J a couple days ago.
With Gadaffi gone it eliminates threats of destruction to Libyan oil wells.
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 12:44 am » by Ridee

so what about the old saying never let a good crisis go to waste ?
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 12:45 am » by Redwoodrick

I think he will be shot by the army though.It is the way of things in a dictatorship.
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 12:46 am » by Pindz

gordaxl wrote:errrr you say he's been shot while the article on CNBC says unsubstantiated rumours about it...

and theres nothing about it on al jazeera...

i say DISINFO :badair:

yeah partially agree ,,

when you put in the tittle "!!" it looks like its confirmed ...... :wink:

Writer

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 12:48 am » by Gordaxl

pindz wrote:yeah partially agree ,,

yea i thought it was confirmed until i checked the cnbc link...

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 12:50 am » by Redwoodrick

Editorial self circumspection from Pindz?
He's right tho :cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 5:25 am » by Illuminated

rumors causing prices to go up & down - crazy :alien51:
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Initiate

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 5:56 am » by Thepassenger

rumors of the death of someone... not saying mr gaddafi was the dude or nothin.... but fuck... if I got shot ... no flux in oil price... lol
“You begin saving the world by saving one person at a time; all else is grandiose romanticism or politics.” ~ Charles Bukowski

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 6:03 am » by Eliakim

Ah ah what will Islam do without their oil, what will the Western world do without oil?

All will have to start anew just like God promised.

Initiate

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 7:15 am » by Liveecarbme

Interesting, last night on C2C the guest was remarking on the recent media popularity of reporting on these internal disputes inthe middle east-he went on to remark how riots and civil unrest has been quite prominate in Africa, Mexico, cnetral and south America as well as S Korea, China, and in portiojns of Europe(i.e. France), the aims and grievences of these rioting mobs aren't that disimilar from the demands of recent opponents to rule in Tunisia, Egypt, Bahrain and Yemen...yet for some reason the media(and he pointed out ALL media) seems ot be focusing the American consciousness on the MidEast region.
Oddly I find Libya's unrest to be a very ironic sign of the very thing John McCain was so worried about, the "virus of democracy". Since the Clinton administration Qudaffi(Khadaffi, Gadaffi...quakers the duck-WTF?)has been a rather reasonable...well not an allie of the US but he sure has loved wheeling and dealing for our oil dollars, and aide in fighting Al Quaeda. When he started rambling on about teens on shrooms and Al Quaeda fueling the revolt he began to sound liek GW and Nancy Reagan.
IF Khadaffi has been sht I think the wise bet will be on a CIA funded trigger. :wink:

Previous