GADDAFI SHOT !!

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostThu Feb 24, 2011 10:40 pm » by Savwafair2012

U.S. government has no reason to believe that Gaddafi has been killed, U.S. official says - Reuters
11mins ago

Oil Tumbles on Rumors Gaddafi Has Been Shot
Published: Thursday, 24 Feb 2011 | 2:53 PM ET Text Size
By: Reuters with CNBC.com

Traders said oil prices fell by more than $2 a barrel in late Thursday activity on rumors Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi had been shot.

Rumors swirled Thursday that Moammer Gaddafi, pictured here speaking last week, had been shot.

There was no immediate indication of where the rumor had originated or any news report to substantiate it...

The U.S. government cannot confirm rumors circulating online that Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi is dead, a senior U.S. official told NBC News, after oil traders cited a rumor that Gaddafi had been shot as reason for falling oil prices.

Asked if Washington had reason to believe that Gaddafi, who is seeking to crush protests against his 41-year rule in the oil-exporting North African nation, was dead, the U.S. official, speaking on condition of anonymity, said: "No."

Traders also cited earlier reports that Saudi Arabia was in talks with European refiners to make up for the loss of Libyan crude and rumors of a possible release of U.S. emergency oil stockpiles as weighing on oil prices.

On the New York Mercantile Exchange, U.S. light, sweet crude for April delivery [CLCV1 97.33 -0.77 (-0.78%) ] fell to a session low of $96.68 a barrel, just after the day's trade had settled at $97.28, down 82 cents.

Scenes of Civil Unrest in Libya
Oil markets have been on edge all week amid fears that the unrest that has swept across Libya and Northern Africa could spread to other oil-producing countries.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/41747049
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 24, 2011 11:51 pm » by Ridee

the thing that i just can not understand is why the fuck they just jump on the occasion of this crisis to put the barrel at 150$ create ultra chaos , kill us all and bring about the NWO nice and easy

na seriously i don't get it

first the wikileak leak showing that Saoudi stocks / reserves are over evalutetad at least by 40%

then the Saoudis sign a deal with France to build nuclear reactors in order to diversify their energy sources ( because they are running out of oil )

now after Tunisia and Egypt AND Lybia and all the Muslim world for the next week why the fuck the barril is so low and even drops ???

please :help:
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 24, 2011 11:53 pm » by Pindz

wahahaha this all is funny stuff , muslims can entertain when they want.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Feb 24, 2011 11:56 pm » by Savwafair2012

Because 3/4 the countries in the muslim world won't be placing orders for raw sweet crude next week

:flop:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 12:30 am » by Ridee

euh please explain , muslim country's are the ones producing the raw crude sweet so why will they placing orders ?

i don't get it
My blog --- > http://uplifting7.blogspot.com/

Master Conspirator

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 12:36 am » by Savwafair2012

with there internal bussiness structure ripped out from under them. I don't believe anyone will be around to answer the phone do you?
FAIR USE NOTICE.

Writer

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 12:36 am » by Gordaxl

errrr you say he's been shot while the article on CNBC says unsubstantiated rumours about it...

and theres nothing about it on al jazeera...

i say DISINFO :badair:

*EDIT*
correction they just reported the rumour on al jazeera..... hmmm dunno what to think
Last edited by Gordaxl on Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 12:37 am » by Redwoodrick

Actually Libya only supplies about 5 percent of the OPEC supply.They do,however,supply 80 percent of Europe's crude.
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 12:38 am » by Redwoodrick

Al Jazeera just reported the rumor as unsubstantiated.Interestingly they said oil prices dropped on the heels of the rumor :dunno:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Writer

PostFri Feb 25, 2011 12:40 am » by Gordaxl

redwoodrick wrote:Al Jazeera just reported the rumor as unsubstantiated.Interestingly they said oil prices dropped on the heels of the rumor :dunno:

a drop might be bacuase saudi arabia says they can cover what was produced in libya from their oil....
Last edited by Gordaxl on Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Next