GALACTIC FEDERATION FLEETS ?????

Initiate

PostFri Jun 04, 2010 7:43 am » by Slowlyawakening

GFL = :bullshit:

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 04, 2010 7:52 am » by Saturnv

ho no not another galactic federation of shit statement so thev covered just about everything in this one , all of which has been reserched as there are a few things they say that have been disproved beyond all doubt when will this mob give up lets face it so they telling us where they are what there doing but never seen lol are they playing a big game of hide and seek you gotta laugh lol!!

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 04, 2010 7:56 am » by Saturnv

so galactic federation of shit what is your email adress on the mothership or will i just send it via which mental institution!!

Initiate

PostFri Jun 04, 2010 7:57 am » by Hayden

The mind can be decieved, the heart can not, well, less easily anyway,apart from that bitch in 6th form. I'll obey the great one's if I can have my own X wing and a years supply of space dope. :D

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 04, 2010 9:11 am » by Nickelson

slowlyawakening wrote:GFL = :bullshit:

I usually agree with this statement, but when you think about it logically it is possible there is some kind of a star fleet for the protecting of the habitable planets throughout our galaxy. Who can tell? I can't tell if it is true, I can't tell it is not true and neither do you.

What is true are all those wankers out there who claim to have contact through mind exchange with these beings. In Holland there is a site called www.niburu.nl where the mods claim they have contact with GFL. Those wankers are spreading out a lot of crap.

For all I care the universal force who might be out there call themselves "The Universal - fuck you over and over - Wankers"

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 04, 2010 9:59 am » by Allreadydead

ROLL UP! ROLL UP! ROLL UP!

Buy this bottle of GFL snake-oil!, it cures all mankinds worries and fears, it's the wonder of the age! - You don't need to do a thing yourself to change the world! It's all done by wonderful creatures made of light and floating above the earth in great ships which can't been seen!

Buy this and they will channel their fantastic thoughts to certain people who'll then tell the rest of you about for $19.75 plus shipping and handling. There's no real proof! So Fecking What!

If you really want to believe then buy my snake -oil!!!

And while you buy - here's a monkey dancing! :mrgreen:

Initiate

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 12:59 am » by Slowlyawakening

nickelson wrote:
slowlyawakening wrote:GFL = :bullshit:

I usually agree with this statement, but when you think about it logically it is possible there is some kind of a star fleet for the protecting of the habitable planets throughout our galaxy. Who can tell? I can't tell if it is true, I can't tell it is not true and neither do you.

What is true are all those wankers out there who claim to have contact through mind exchange with these beings. In Holland there is a site called http://www.niburu.nl where the mods claim they have contact with GFL. Those wankers are spreading out a lot of crap.

For all I care the universal force who might be out there call themselves "The Universal - fuck you over and over - Wankers"

Right, there could be some E.T. race that is protecting us, but to parade it around as truth is idiotic at the very least. I'm all for speculation but the whole GFL thing goes too far. I'm not against the concept of E.T. involvement on Earth, just the GFL.

Writer

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 9:20 am » by Cognitae

See, here's what peeves me off, how the heck/why the heck would an alien care about a age of Aquarius? wouldn't the star constellations look different from his homeworld?

Also, if this advanced alien race travelled light years to get to Earth, you'd think they'd have a better Radio signal than we did, and could fully bleed out a radio broadcast enough to have no problems in transmission...
To be or not to be: That is the tax witholding.

Initiate

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 10:00 am » by Leonidas1977

i recon all this could be possible if you live over the rainbow in lalaland with the fairys and pixis if this federation existed then why stand by and watch 2 world wars and the begining of the 3 and do naff all are they scared if they show their selfs we might attack and kill them with our primative weapons? i dont know beam me up scotty

Initiate

PostSat Jun 05, 2010 10:54 am » by Mayafan

yeah and that voice on the radio was
also bs
or wasnt it? :hugging:

PreviousNext