Galactic Federation of Light Have Arrived!!!!

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 6:19 pm » by Savwafair2012

Or maybe its just The ISS passing over head

"scout ship materialized flying very low and slow over Perth Australia on the 6th November 2012. As I set up the camera and started recording, the GFL scout ship straight away appeared. Love & Light to you all. ~11:11~ Blessings to the Space Family on board of Scout ship over Perth Australia on 6th November 2012"

Upload to Disclose.tv

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 6:21 pm » by Elnorel

Let me get my glasses.

WOW a blurred dot.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 6:29 pm » by domdabears

Yep, that's it.

I'd recognize it anywhere.

Super Moderator

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 6:41 pm » by Troll2rocks

That was absolutely incredible, sent a shiver down my spine. Right fuck this, I'm oooof.

Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 09, 2012 7:14 pm » by Akashicrebel

:banana: :cheers: :dancing: :dancing: :sunny: :cheers: :D :D :D :D :cheers: :sunny: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :cheers: :cheers: :banana:

Galactic Federation of Light Have Arrived!!!!

:banana: :cheers: :dancing: :dancing: :sunny: :cheers: :D :D :D :D :cheers: :sunny: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :cheers: :cheers: :banana:

so we saved, right? nothing to worry from now and on, right? party!!!

Leave God out of this. He wants no part with what's happen next.

........................................Image

Initiate

PostSat Nov 10, 2012 6:52 am » by Electriccity

i have seen these several times they appear for a couple hrs then disappear when looking at em they seem alot closer to earth like they right above the clouds extremely bright and they stay still and then move to the side up down and stop again and they also react to light no lie the first night me and my cuz seen em it was just one that we noticed we got a flash light and while it was sittin still started flashing light at it off and on and every time we did it would go crazy goin all kinds of directions and stop start flashin light again and it kept doin same thing. well we went in for a few came back out bout an hour later and noticed there were 2 looked up and there was like 5 or 6 above us. and they all was doing the same thing. and while looking str8 up it looked wicked as fuck it was a 3d dimension of em like they was stacked up like 8 or 9 rows up and when they would move and spin around in circles it looked like a tunnel kinda and then we looked where we seen first one and we noticed that there was alot more of them objects lil further away kept looking like more and more coming closer and closer started gettin a lil nervous so i walked back inside bout 2 hrs later before goin to lay down finally bout 3 n the morning they were all gone just the normal stars in the sky u can tell the sky was way different just 2 hrs before it

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 10, 2012 8:51 am » by Slith

Blossom........calling Blossom.......wherest art thou? :love:

Super Moderator

PostSat Nov 10, 2012 8:56 am » by -Marduk-

Jesus tits, Sav!

why?
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 10, 2012 9:02 am » by Evildweeb

Marduk2012 wrote:Jesus tits, Sav!

why?

Marduk old friend, Sav was hoping for hoping.

One would assume that the Federation of Light would have a smidgen more light with the show, eh?

GFoL ROCKS!

Er, ok maybe not so much this time.

:think:

:cheers:

I am not a Conspiracy Theorist - I AM AN ORGANIZED CRIME INVESTIGATOR

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 10, 2012 9:45 am » by Opalserpent

:pray:

uploaded to youtube by StephenHannardAdguk

Upload to Disclose.tv

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.