Galaxy's 'cannibalism' revealed, should we be scarred??

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 03, 2009 1:02 pm » by Nickelson

Thank for the link Dr. Jones. I appriciate it. :flop:
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 03, 2009 1:05 pm » by Nickelson

thesaint wrote:
Dinosaurs for example are extinct on Earth, because of a meteorite impact, but the "dust" that was caused by this impact sure has been blown into space.

Welcome Nickelson, Don't want to be an arse but no one really knows what happened to the dinosaurs, that's only one theory and could actually be quite incorrect.

:cheers:

You are right, I mentioned it to make a point.

The Dinosaurs easily could have extinct because of a planet shaking up our gravity and stuff. (Niburu?)

No I honestly believe they were whyped out by Meteor and Astroids. The creators and takers of life. ;)

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 03, 2009 2:21 pm » by Drextin

I appreciate the story very much its something they have known was going to happen for many years.....but you got a bit carried away when you stated it would create the largest galaxy in the universe and that we would be turned to dust.

It wouldn't be the largest galaxy by far and most galaxy collisions happen without any noticeable destruction except at the core where the black holes merge.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 03, 2009 2:29 pm » by Realorfake

we are already "scarred" ...willing to wager you meant "scared"
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 03, 2009 4:54 pm » by Nickelson

drextin wrote:I appreciate the story very much its something they have known was going to happen for many years.....but you got a bit carried away when you stated it would create the largest galaxy in the universe and that we would be turned to dust.

It wouldn't be the largest galaxy by far and most galaxy collisions happen without any noticeable destruction except at the core where the black holes merge.

Your right when you say this wouldn't be the largest galaxy in the Universe, because all galaxies finally merge with one and other. What will happen when the big collapse will occur (if it will happen)

On the other hand I found an interesting article on finding the most distant super massive black hole in the universe. This would be for now the biggest galaxy in the universe.

http://www.ifa.hawaii.edu/~tomo/QSOhost/index.html

realorfake wrote:we are already "scarred" ...willing to wager you meant "scared"

And yes I meant scared. My English is sometimes not that good, but according the topic "Interesting - CAN YOU READ THIS?" that doesn’t matter :flop:

Previous