Galaxy's 'cannibalism' revealed, should we be scarred??

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 03, 2009 11:18 am » by Nickelson

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/8234898.stm

Interesting fact on galaxy cannibalism. Yesterday I posted on map of our own galaxy ( http://141.209.164.250/~axel/mwpan2 ), but we can also make this kind of map for the Andromeda Galaxy, which is much bigger.

Somewhere in future time, we will merge also with Andromeda, to create the largest galaxy in the Universe. Luckily for us that were all transferred to dust......space dust that is. :think:
We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Sep 03, 2009 11:19 am » by Drjones

You mean SCARED m8?..lol....scared of what exactly?...dying?.not me.... :lol:

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 03, 2009 11:39 am » by Nickelson

Just for the nice heading.....
Imagine andromeda will swallow the Milky Way :nails:

Im very interested in the universe around us, because we do not know all the answers to the many questions we have.
:flop:

Master Conspirator

PostThu Sep 03, 2009 11:50 am » by Drjones

nickelson wrote:Just for the nice heading.....
Imagine andromeda will swallow the Milky Way :nails:

Im very interested in the universe around us, because we do not know all the answers to the many questions we have.
:flop:

me too,the universe is quite something,but so are WE...The universe looks after itself,or perhaps it is merely an extension of US,our thoughts and feelings etc?...

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 03, 2009 12:00 pm » by Nickelson

nickelson wrote:me too,the universe is quite something,but so are WE...The universe looks after itself,or perhaps it is merely an extension of US,our thoughts and feelings etc?...

Dont know about the feelings, but we sure are being part of something bigger. Yesterday their was a post "alien life" in which I mentioned we surely are not alone in this universe.

Everything is created since the Big Bang everything travels through the universe. We almost can say for a fact life began on Earth because of Meteorite impacts, these meteorites also did their impacts on many other planets in our own galaxy, but also in other galaxies.

Humanlike aliens are there for a fact. Actually, their our brothers and its time we meet.

That’s my opinion anyway

;)

Master Conspirator

PostThu Sep 03, 2009 12:17 pm » by Drjones

Well i watched a mind blowing documentary on BBC four tues night i believe it was saying that a 4billion year old piece of space rock found on earth contained,wait for it,these were the exact words-"Extra-terrestrial material"..and the scientists were very open to the possibility that WE humankind came here from OUT THERE,thus then you would only have to logically conclude that he universe is teaming with millions of civilisations?... :shock:

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 03, 2009 12:30 pm » by Nickelson

drjones wrote:Well i watched a mind blowing documentary on BBC four tues night i believe it was saying that a 4billion year old piece of space rock found on earth contained,wait for it,these were the exact words-"Extra-terrestrial material"..and the scientists were very open to the possibility that WE humankind came here from OUT THERE,thus then you would only have to logically conclude that he universe is teaming with millions of civilisations?... :shock:

I would like to see this documentary; do you know the title Dr. Jones?

A agree with your statement 100%. It is as clear as it can be.

Dinosaurs for example are extinct on Earth, because of a meteorite impact, but the "dust" that was caused by this impact sure has been blown into space.

So T-Rex might still be alive after all, stood up from the death....... :D

Master Conspirator

PostThu Sep 03, 2009 12:37 pm » by Drjones

nickelson wrote:
drjones wrote:Well i watched a mind blowing documentary on BBC four tues night i believe it was saying that a 4billion year old piece of space rock found on earth contained,wait for it,these were the exact words-"Extra-terrestrial material"..and the scientists were very open to the possibility that WE humankind came here from OUT THERE,thus then you would only have to logically conclude that he universe is teaming with millions of civilisations?... :shock:

I would like to see this documentary; do you know the title Dr. Jones?

A agree with your statement 100%. It is as clear as it can be.

Dinosaurs for example are extinct on Earth, because of a meteorite impact, but the "dust" that was caused by this impact sure has been blown into space.

So T-Rex might still be alive after all, stood up from the death....... :D

Ok m8,let me check the tv mag and i'll get back to you,i honestly could do with watching it again myself,some of the things they were saying were quite difficult to truly process....
Welcome to the site m8,not seen you around,good posts today.
:cheers:

Oh i remember now,it was the last in the series of the three part show entitled THE CELL.
So part 3 was the one i am on about,i saw part one and missed part 2.Right,i watch alot of documentaries,i'm sure this is the one. :oops: :ohno:

Ok m8 here's the link,goto 37 minutes for the bit i spoke about...there is MUCH MORE to the show than even that,it's all to do with creating artificial life... :shock: which i am against..
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00m5w92

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 03, 2009 12:44 pm » by Nickelson

drjones wrote:Ok m8,let me check the tv mag and i'll get back to you,i honestly could do with watching it again myself,some of the things they were saying were quite difficult to truly process....
Welcome to the site m8,not seen you around,good posts today.

Well thank you Dr. Jones :flop: I do my best to serve DTV with topics that are interesting for discussion and or knowledge. We need to show the public we are not some crazy people who only believe in Mars men, but we also have our believes and knowledge on Astronomics. Were only seeking for the truth and its hard to find.

The more sites like these, the better.

CHEERS :cheers: (Bit early aint it :D )

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 03, 2009 12:56 pm » by Thesaint

Welcome Nickelson, Don't want to be an arse but no one really knows what happened to the dinosaurs, that's only one theory and could actually be quite incorrect.

:cheers:

Next