Game of Thrones - Season 2 - Discussion Thread

Super Moderator

PostMon Apr 09, 2012 9:55 am » by -Marduk-

bandanko wrote:Where did the comet come from?

A comet you say? :think:

Must be an EMV for sure!!!!

:mrgreen:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Super Moderator

PostMon Apr 09, 2012 10:00 am » by Troll2rocks

marduk2012 wrote:
bandanko wrote:Where did the comet come from?

A comet you say? :think:

Must be an EMV for sure!!!!

:mrgreen:

LMAO :cheers:

There be dragons a coming!!!!
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 09, 2012 10:31 am » by Aragajag

I havnt read the books but I came across it at the vid store and got the whole season one the other week just on look. What a beautifully detailed show, the details on the clothing alone is enough to watch it.
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Super Moderator

PostMon Apr 09, 2012 11:01 am » by Troll2rocks

aragajag wrote:I havnt read the books but I came across it at the vid store and got the whole season one the other week just on look. What a beautifully detailed show, the details on the clothing alone is enough to watch it.

Yeah the detail and prodution values are stunning, very impressive, the second season is already better than season one, as everything now is starting to happen, big things will happen by this seasons end, and book three, (seasons 3 - 4) I just do not know how they will pull it off, its epic in scope. :cheers:

Initiate

PostMon Apr 09, 2012 12:27 pm » by Newssniffer

Game of Thrones is an Epic show indeed! Amazing actors throughout, with breathtaking scenes full of action. The plot is sustainable and actually goes somewhere, and there's tons of room to develop the entire thing. Athough, from watching this and spending the last decade seeking truth, it sure seems as though the game of Thones didn't end in the middle ages.

Game of Thones is up there with Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead. This new show format is going to become the dominant form of entertainment that'll push TV and Movies into obscurity. Normal TV is boring, bland and without a sustainable plot. Movies never get the damn story right, because there's just not enough time to develop characters and blow everything up; Lord of the Rings pushed my limits of time spent in the cinema in one time.

Super Moderator

PostMon Apr 09, 2012 1:31 pm » by Troll2rocks

newssniffer wrote:Game of Thrones is an Epic show indeed! Amazing actors throughout, with breathtaking scenes full of action. The plot is sustainable and actually goes somewhere, and there's tons of room to develop the entire thing. Athough, from watching this and spending the last decade seeking truth, it sure seems as though the game of Thones didn't end in the middle ages.

Game of Thones is up there with Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead. This new show format is going to become the dominant form of entertainment that'll push TV and Movies into obscurity. Normal TV is boring, bland and without a sustainable plot. Movies never get the damn story right, because there's just not enough time to develop characters and blow everything up; Lord of the Rings pushed my limits of time spent in the cinema in one time.

There is not a word there I don't agree with :cheers:

I think that this entertainment platform is the future, although you will always have the summer event pictures, they are what push the motion picture industry forward (or backwards depending on your point of view) I do tend to think that they will push further and farther with production and scale on Game of Thrones, whereas The Walking Dead has had its budget halved (which i why Frank Darabont was publicly canned) he would not bow to the restraints they wanted, less zombies and fx and more scenes indoors. Which is what is happened, although I hear season 3 will bring the scope back when they move into the prison and meet the colonel. As for Breaking Bad, I can not fault a single episode, and await the return of Heisenberg with great anticipation.

You actually listed off my fav shows. These are shows that are worth the time investing in them especially Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones.

Another amazing show, but short lived (and apparently coming back) is the three part mini series The Lost Room.

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 09, 2012 5:20 pm » by Tuor10

I wonder if the script writers will introduce the other Targaryen. If they stick to the books, they will have too.

Initiate

PostMon Apr 09, 2012 6:18 pm » by Gignac

epic episode, except i don't remember stannis and melissandre banging like that in the books, it says she spent nights in his tent, not fucking in the war room. there were already like 5 sex scenes in the episode. it just doesnt seem like stannis. I still fully enjoyed it. Im hoping next season of walking dead redeems itself. but my sunday watch list is:

game of thrones
eastbound & down
the borgirs (showtime)

good night of shows

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 09, 2012 6:29 pm » by Nakchopoe

troll2rocks wrote:
newssniffer wrote:Game of Thrones is an Epic show indeed! Amazing actors throughout, with breathtaking scenes full of action. The plot is sustainable and actually goes somewhere, and there's tons of room to develop the entire thing. Athough, from watching this and spending the last decade seeking truth, it sure seems as though the game of Thones didn't end in the middle ages.

There is not a word there I don't agree with :cheers:

I think that this entertainment platform is the future, although you will always have the summer event pictures, they are what push the motion picture industry forward (or backwards depending on your point of view) I do tend to think that they will push further and farther with production and scale on Game of Thrones, whereas The Walking Dead has had its budget halved (which i why Frank Darabont was publicly canned) he would not bow to the restraints they wanted, less zombies and fx and more scenes indoors. Which is what is happened, although I hear season 3 will bring the scope back when they move into the prison and meet the colonel. As for Breaking Bad, I can not fault a single episode, and await the return of Heisenberg with great anticipation.

You actually listed off my fav shows. These are shows that are worth the time investing in them especially Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones.

Another amazing show, but short lived (and apparently coming back) is the three part mini series The Lost Room.

:cheers:

I never really liked watching series, but I agree with you that Game of Thrones is one that's worth investing my time.
My brother keeps telling me to watch Breaking Bad. I guess you just convinced me to get hooked to my second show... :cheers:

And what an episode indeed! :flop: :flop:

"You watch television to turn your brain off and you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on."
- Steve Jobs, co-founder of Apple Computer and Pixar

youtube.com/watch?v=nLsCC0LZxkY

Previous