Game of Thrones - Season 2 - New Trailer is Epic...

PostWed Mar 14, 2012 7:41 pm » by Ndk1donair

Its very very interesting and amazingly wonderful show. I like the trailer. Thanks :)

Super Moderator

PostWed Mar 14, 2012 7:45 pm » by Troll2rocks

ndk1donair wrote:Its very very interesting and amazingly wonderful show. I like the trailer. Thanks :)

You are welcome, I did you a favour and removed your links to pirated material :cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 14, 2012 7:58 pm » by Tuor10

Great stuff. Truly one of the best book adaptations I have seen.

Initiate

PostWed Mar 14, 2012 8:12 pm » by Bandanko

Wheel of Time next please :)

Then The Belgariad, The Mallorean. Followed by lord of the rings... oh wait :flop:

Thanks Troll I have been waiting what seems like a true winter for this to come again!

Hopefully other studios will cotton on a get the idea that fantasy books fucking rule!

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 14, 2012 8:16 pm » by Tuor10

bandanko wrote:Wheel of Time next please :)

Then The Belgariad, The Mallorean. Followed by lord of the rings... oh wait :flop:

Thanks Troll I have been waiting what seems like a true winter for this to come again!

Hopefully other studios will cotton on a get the idea that fantasy books fucking rule!

Wheel of time would be great.

I would live to see some films based on Tolkien's Silmarillion. There is at least 5 films there: The coming of the Noldar to Middle Earth; Beren and Luthien; The downfall of the Elves; The war of Wrath; and the Fall of Numenor.

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 14, 2012 8:24 pm » by Constabul

tuor10 wrote:

I would live to see some films based on Tolkien's Silmarillion. There is at least 5 films there: The coming of the Noldar to Middle Earth; Beren and Luthien; The downfall of the Elves; The war of Wrath; and the Fall of Numenor.

Always been a fan of forgotten realms and dragonlance, like others mentioned, if done properly, could be great series and films.

Initiate

PostWed Mar 14, 2012 8:32 pm » by Bandanko

Dragonlance would be cool as ice! :flop: though only the original three books, i got kinda bored after that. though I would like to see if the introduction would the cataclysm happening.

Belgariad is kinda short, main characters dont die and bad guys look like Arabs, got to be a winner :)

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 14, 2012 8:40 pm » by Constabul

bandanko wrote:Dragonlance would be cool as ice! :flop: though only the original three books, i got kinda bored after that. though I would like to see if the introduction would the cataclysm happening.

Belgariad is kinda short, main characters dont die and bad guys look like Arabs, got to be a winner :)

Some of the other stories, such as about Kaz, or Huma, Kith Kanan the kinslayer wars, and the dwarfs would be cool. certianly lord soth, his ravenloft were cool too.

but yeah some of them were ..ehhhh

But, more so i'd like to see elminster, the knights of myth drannor, drizzt, midnight, i could go on and on.

Conspirator

PostWed Mar 14, 2012 9:10 pm » by Tuor10

constabul wrote:
tuor10 wrote:

Always been a fan of forgotten realms and dragonlance, like others mentioned, if done properly, could be great series and films.

Dragonlance would be a great TV series or film.

I love some of the art work that has been done for Dragonlance:

Super Moderator

PostWed Mar 14, 2012 9:29 pm » by Troll2rocks

Jeeeesshh get a load of the geekery going on up in here

:peep:

:cheers:

Id love to see Stephen King's The Dark Tower saga made, by Frank Darabont, and not Ron Howard (as is currently the plan)
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

PreviousNext