Game of Thrones - Season 2 - New Trailer is Epic...

Super Moderator

PostThu Mar 08, 2012 2:23 am » by Troll2rocks

Upload to Disclose.tv

Hurry up, looks amazing.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 08, 2012 2:26 am » by Yuya63

DUDE!!! I love this show, cant wait till season 2 starts. Thanks for the new trailer :flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 08, 2012 2:53 am » by Constabul

Haven't read the books yet, likely will when my EMT course is over.
Know a few who have, But i'm glad i checked out the series, and am looking forward to the second season.

:flop: :flop:

Different trailer i was watching earlier.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostThu Mar 08, 2012 3:09 am » by Troll2rocks

yuya63 wrote:DUDE!!! I love this show, cant wait till season 2 starts. Thanks for the new trailer :flop:

Yeah I love the show too, better than most films these days :cheers:

@Constabul. Yeah I have read the first three books, halfway down book four. I have to say book three is absolutely epic. I heard they are splitting book three into seasons three and four of the show. Which I think is needed, as there is much going on, and all of it, really cool. Series one followed the first book very very closely. However they missed out one big part. The final battle where Jamie Lanaster was caught. it was not filmed because the battle would have been to expensive, so they shot it from Tyrions point of view, where he suddenly gets knocked out and then wakes up and its all over. LOL.

Was quite funny though the way they did it.

Conspirator

PostThu Mar 08, 2012 3:15 am » by Constabul

troll2rocks wrote:
yuya63 wrote:DUDE!!! I love this show, cant wait till season 2 starts. Thanks for the new trailer :flop:

Yeah I love the show too, better than most films these days :cheers:

@Constabul. Yeah I have read the first three books, halfway down book four. I have to say book three is absolutely epic. I heard they are splitting book three into seasons three and four of the show. Which I think is needed, as there is much going on, and all of it, really cool. Series one followed the first book very very closely. However they missed out one big part. The final battle where Jamie Lanaster was caught. it was not filmed because the battle would have been to expensive, so they shot it from Tyrions point of view, where he suddenly gets knocked out and then wakes up and its all over. LOL.

Was quite funny though the way they did it.

As a fantasy fan, of old D&d, dragonlance and forgottenrealms, I'm please and impressed with what they have done.
Tyrions is one of my favorite characters so far

Not getting to attached to other characters, because i've been told, the writer did not mind killing peeps off.

great stuff
:flop:

Conspirator

PostSat Mar 10, 2012 7:56 am » by Constabul

Initiate

PostSat Mar 10, 2012 11:31 am » by Djpakkal

Finaly :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Initiate

PostSun Mar 11, 2012 3:17 am » by Gignac

great show, ive read all the books and the series keeps pretty true so far. There are also 2 video games in the works, an RPG and a MMORPG. Cant wait for the battle of the blackwater and fist of the first men in season 2!!!

Super Moderator

PostSun Mar 11, 2012 4:44 pm » by Troll2rocks

Another trailer...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSun Mar 11, 2012 4:55 pm » by Blondie1w2000

God, I love these books, and I LOVE the show. I hope we don't have to wait another 5 years for the next book, though :(

They really did great casting with the show, IMO. Can't wait to see Melisande, one of my fav characters in the books! And more Dany, please! :)

And for those of you who missed it... (SPOILERS)

Upload to Disclose.tv

You KNOW someone had to do it!

Next