Gaming Review of Games with DTV Topics in Them

Super Moderator

PostTue Jun 24, 2014 5:04 am » by Vulcanic

Since alot of video games are about DTV subjects I figured we can do some reviews on the games we love the most that fit in nice here on dtv.

with next gen games coming soon we are going to see some really cool stuff :flop:

just to give you a idea watch this:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My first review will be on beyond 2 souls, its about a girl who has a spirit always with her, the goverment and cia snatched her up to do black opps missions, if i tell anymore it be a spoiler, but lets take a look at beyond 2 souls.

Upload to Disclose.tv

as you can see if you like a great story in a game then this game is a must. you play from child to adult and live a very hard life, share the best and worst times of her life.

Upload to Disclose.tv

story is solid , it looks great but how is the game play? lets take some qk peaks into her life in gameplay.

first time she ever got invited to a birthday party

Upload to Disclose.tv

when she was a hot teen going to the bars to adult going to help the native americans with a evil spirit that curses them!! great stuff.

hot teen bar hoping

Upload to Disclose.tv

the native american curse

Upload to Disclose.tv

working for the CIA (combat training cia course)

Upload to Disclose.tv

cia mission (combat for real)

Upload to Disclose.tv

the game jumps back and forth throughout her life , 1 mission your a kid next adult next teen and you even spend a good time as a homeless bum living in the big city, the memories are not in order and there is a reason for that but you have to beat the game and the see many endings it offers.

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostTue Jun 24, 2014 5:36 am » by Innosent

I hope this one didn't go under your...radar.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Iron Sky Invasion, you play as an american pilot who must defend earth from the nazis.
The nazis come in all kinds of fictional aircraft like the hannebu, hannebu II, a host of new ones as well as real ones like the zeppelin.

It has the kind of interactivity that was very popular in the 3d0 console. 3DO made many games where a cut scene would play as if the actor was talking directly to you. It leaves you feeling like you're part of the game. A technique that seems to have fallen into disuse as of late.

This game is really fun to play once yoo master the controls, it's a little short though. I hope they make either a sequel or another studio to do a rehash in the future.

Super Moderator

PostTue Jun 24, 2014 5:42 am » by Vulcanic

Innosent wrote:I hope this one didn't go under your...radar.

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Iron Sky Invasion, you play as an american pilot who must defend earth from the nazis.
The nazis come in all kinds of fictional aircraft like the hannebu, hannebu II, a host of new ones as well as real ones like the zeppelin.

It has the kind of interactivity that was very popular in the 3d0 console. 3DO made many games where a cut scene would play as if the actor was talking directly to you. It leaves you feeling like you're part of the game. A technique that seems to have fallen into disuse as of late.

This game is really fun to play once yoo master the controls, it's a little short though. I hope they make either a sequel or another studio to do a rehash in the future.

I've never seen or played this game, thanks for showing it :flop:

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostTue Jun 24, 2014 5:54 am » by Innosent

Vulcanic wrote:
Innosent wrote:I hope this one didn't go under your...radar.

Upload to Disclose.tv

I've never seen or played this game, thanks for showing it :flop:

You're very welcome. It should be on all platforms so try it out. One of my all time favorites. :cheers:

Super Moderator

PostTue Jun 24, 2014 9:35 am » by Vulcanic

for a old game this was good it did feel like the x files

Upload to Disclose.tv

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 24, 2014 9:59 am » by RATRODROB

Anyone played the new wolfenstein, I loved the original, No 2 was crap so im hoping the new one is good.

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Super Moderator

PostTue Jun 24, 2014 10:03 am » by Vulcanic

RATRODROB wrote:Anyone played the new wolfenstein, I loved the original, No 2 was crap so im hoping the new one is good.

RRR

i will get it once the price drops some :flop: but here is some of the gameplay :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 24, 2014 10:41 am » by RATRODROB

Vulcanic wrote:
RATRODROB wrote:Anyone played the new wolfenstein, I loved the original, No 2 was crap so im hoping the new one is good.

RRR

i will get it once the price drops some :flop: but here is some of the gameplay :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Thanx V, looks good old school style, hope its on PS 3......... :flop: .............RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 24, 2014 11:39 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Release: 2003

Do you dare step into a haunted house full of dancing zombies, cursed mummies, and boxing skeletons? Grabbed by the Ghoulies tests your courage as you play as Cooper, a kid on a mission to rescue his kidnapped girlfriend. She's trapped somewhere in the ominous Ghoulhaven Hall, which is rife with monsters, traps, and scares. But don't worry--you'll have more than 100 household objects, including chairs, pool cues, and fire extinguishers, to bash the ghoulies with. But be careful--if you fail to get through Ghoulhaven Hall, you'll become a prisoner there forever.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 24, 2014 12:29 pm » by Opalserpent

RRR

It would be a nazi german bashing extravaganza. I enjoyed the first one on my old 386sx16mhz pc.
2 megabytes extended ram, lol.
My first xt 8 bit pc had just 640kb's and a 4 colour cga monitor.
PC has come along way.

Steam box is coming in december and sadly it will rape the ps4 and xbox 1 which have
similar specs. Except the ps4 which has faster ram and more graphics cores then the
xbox one.
I recommend people buy a steam box as it will have thousands of games available at launch
through steam cloud and they will be dramatically cheaper then ps4 and xbox games
since they are basically pc's running open source linux instead of backdoor riddled microcrap
and pc versions are always cheaper though superior, go figure.

The fallout series is my favourite game of all time and it's old school.
I'm finishing fallout 4 at the moment. Fallout 3 was better a little sadly.

Post apocalyptic world where you have to fight for survival and become a hero
to the peoples or a villain. I go hero always. Screw villainy.

IGN

Upload to Disclose.tv

Buggy game fallout new vegas but the fallout franchise from 3 onwards next to the borderlands
franchise is perhaps the best gaming I've ever done.
Also burnout paradise is a dream game on any platform.

Fallout 3 and 4 are a must for any serious post apocalyptic gamer.

Also the Portal franchise from the legendary old school Half life franchise is a must for
all gamers.

I've been gaming since the colecovision and xt 8 bit pc's, I know my shit. :ugeek:

:cheers: :alien51:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Next