Gaming Talk

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 7:59 pm » by Megame23

From another thread, Play this game!!!

"All the hate, all the violence, all the lies. All of it has a source, and they are tearing this world apart. They control everything, even our minds... And I have to stop them."

Upload to Disclose.tv

This game came out in late 1999 or early 2000. On the New York Skyline in the game the twin towers are notably missing, when asked about it the developers said that earlier in the game's storyline the towers had been destroyed...

Deus ex is set in the real world, this game will be 17 years into the future, a future as if the Illuminati really started to get their way.

It is a truly mind blowing series, I am almost done playing through the first game now. I'm playing it because it was recommended on another forum, someone said you could learn more from this game than doing tons of research. That seemed to be a good review to me so I bought the original, and holy shit...

You work for UNATCO, the military of the United Nations, in the game you learn that the UN is actually being used by the group majestic 12, a group that split off from the Illuminati. There are basically competing factions going for power, and in the game you uncover what is happening and choose what to do about it.

You visit under ground bases where they are doing lots of genetic research... You see grays, you see reptilians, and the whole idea of the game is augmentation and "upgrading" humans.

One of the primary enemies in the game is FEMA, and its director. they have fema do a takeover of the military and the state, this is how majestic 12 tries to cease total power, it happens after some "terrorism" and the people are rioting on the streets. It talks about rex 84, and how many are already on lists for potential prison camps.

Characters talk about how the trilateral commission and things were set up by the Rothschild and the Rockerfellers, it specifically mentions David. The game talks about the Bavarian Illuminati, and how the Illuminati later used "think tanks" and such to steer the world.

Basically what I'm saying is, this game includes virtually everything, and its ridiculously awesome.

Check out this interview from the developer on the new game,

Upload to Disclose.tv

What he says about the light, thats something you mess around with when trying to astral project... Haha, this guy is awesome.

:flop:
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 8:02 pm » by TheDuck

You should get on that aswell Megame!

I don't have time for regular games tbh, just a quick blast at a first person shooter does me, kill some dudes half way round the world then have a cuppa or somethin' lol

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 8:09 pm » by Troll2rocks

Hey ducky, check this out

1987-max-headroom-pirate-tv-incident-t33234.html

You will like im sure :flop:
________ImageImageImage________

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 8:41 pm » by Troll2rocks

WTF is going on here ??????

Am I dreaming this, can someone else confirm that I actually heard what I heard in this vid ?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Nintendo is consulting lawyers as I write this lolz

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 10:54 pm » by TheDuck

Was eating a chinky when you posted that, now drinking and playing Poker, will get back to ya lol

Get that game though lol :D

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 11:05 pm » by Troll2rocks

theduck wrote:Was eating a chinky when you posted that, now drinking and playing Poker, will get back to ya lol

Ha ha, enjoy the game.

Il check it out :flop:

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 11:12 pm » by TheDuck

troll2rocks wrote:
theduck wrote:Was eating a chinky when you posted that, now drinking and playing Poker, will get back to ya lol

Ha ha, enjoy the game.

Il check it out :flop:

I'm always playing man and always enjoy it lol, this place keeps me chilled and tends to help me stay relaxed, sends some people mad, keeps me chilled ironic isn't it lol

Cheers though, been playing since 7:30am had brief break but ya, I is ze Terminator. :wink:

Initiate

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 11:15 pm » by Nervousnjerky

I like the FPS's (first person shooters) I heard Arma 2 is good . I play a mod for the "Battlefield 2" franchise called "Project Reality" or PR for short. It is battle field 2 without all the kiddy crap, no radar, or red and blue shevrons. More like a simulation. Project Reality makers, Black Sands Studio, is in the process of working over Arma 2.
I also like aviation and play Aces High, by Hitech creations. It is a land ,sea ,air simulation MMO. (Massive Member Online). This game is a challengeing as you play in a large enviroment. It forces team work.
Both are multiplayer games. :cheers:
Perspective is everything.
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=50236871

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 11:17 pm » by TheDuck

Try this one man, it also forces teamwork like CS, get your gun and kill people.

Terrorists vs. Counter terrorists I suppose.

There's a plane level, its kinda funny killing terrorists on a plane...

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 09, 2010 12:26 am » by Elnorel

I play Lord of the Rings on-line since beta, 3 years ago.

Its going free to play in Europe soon (US already has it).
Don't know, I'm a Tolkien fan.

Before I played Lineage 2 (5 years), WoW 1 year, EVE on-line 2 years CS:S and TFC2 occasionally when I want laughs.
Yep I'm a gamer all rite. Not hardcore tho, but I love on-line community.
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.

PreviousNext