Gaming Talk

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 5:05 pm » by Troll2rocks

wakemeup wrote:
troll2rocks wrote:
ayaflash wrote:

yes not really a big fan of the COD games ,but i have preordered Black Ops...cause all my friends is going to get it...i want it mostly for single player and coop....hopefully it will be good

Trust me you want it for the multiplayer.

That is where the fun is. :cheers:

Is that available for PC? I have an xbox but I am more of a mouse/keyboard lover. I played Modern Warefare on xbox and loved it. I just watched a vid on Black ops......looks good :flop

Yep its available on pc, I have heard they are the best versions too. :cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Initiate

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 5:20 pm » by Wakemeup

Yep its available on pc, I have heard they are the best versions too.

Sweet....thanks :flop: That will be my next buy :dancing:

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 6:30 pm » by TheDuck

If you have decent systems then get this, its new and is good for a quick blast, the version on this link works fine!

http://www.oneddl.com/?s=Combat+Zone+-+Special+Forces

we could easily join up...try it and let me know here if you DL and play, good graphics basic FPS good imo
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 6:33 pm » by Wakemeup

theduck wrote:If you have decent systems then get this, its new and is good for a quick blast, the version on this link works fine!

http://www.oneddl.com/?s=Combat+Zone+-+Special+Forces

we could easily join up...try it and let me know here if you DL and play, good graphics basic FPS good imo

Thanks Duck :flop: I will check it out :dancing:

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 6:46 pm » by TheDuck

Sweet, get back to me in this thread or something, maybe have a go tomoz.

Haven't played it much but its quite easy to own most people if you try, probably 'cus they're new...

It reminds me of counter strike, reckon that's why I like it, plus decent weapons...

Initiate

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 6:55 pm » by Wakemeup

theduck wrote:Sweet, get back to me in this thread or something, maybe have a go tomoz.

Haven't played it much but its quite easy to own most people if you try, probably 'cus they're new...

It reminds me of counter strike, reckon that's why I like it, plus decent weapons...

10/4.....im downloading it :flop:

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 6:59 pm » by -Marduk-

greetings to all Lin Kuei clan members
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 7:49 pm » by Wakemeup

theduck wrote:Sweet, get back to me in this thread or something, maybe have a go tomoz.

I can build PC's but when it comes to software I suck ballz. Windows won't open the file cause it can't find the program to open it. :(

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 7:51 pm » by Troll2rocks

wakemeup wrote:

I can build PC's but when it comes to software I suck ballz. Windows won't open the file cause it can't find the program to open it. :(

It could be an ISO file, ala, bootable images, if this is the case use a program called POWER ISO.

:flop:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 7:56 pm » by TheDuck

Yeah as Troll said get Power iso, freeware...

then right click on the file and mount like this.

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/941/ ... o21gh2.jpg

Then you go into my computer, go into the virtual disk drive you just created then click setup, install (Do not run after) then copy the stuff in the crack folder called (Fairlight) then find the target location where the you installed the game and overwrite the files and your done, click play.

Setup the options etc, I raised the brightness and turned the graphics down a bit (as I like to generally do) and that was about it...

PreviousNext