Gandhi Used His Position To Sexually Exploit Young Women...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8497
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am
Location: Next door

PostTue Apr 08, 2014 1:08 am » by Malogg


did you catch that :?:
Last edited by Malogg on Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
ALL THE HOAXERS P1SHBOOK PAGES/GROUPS HAVE GONE WHOOOOOOOOOOSHKA INCLUDING BRIAN DAVIES ANONYMOUS IN THE UNITED KINGDOM BAHAHAHA :lol:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9212
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostTue Apr 08, 2014 1:10 am » by Noentry



Upload to Disclose.tv



No one can deny the conviction of the man.
His will power was second to none.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9212
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostTue Apr 08, 2014 1:12 am » by Noentry


Malogg I see it, I know all about that bitch.

Hope she burns in hell.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8497
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am
Location: Next door

PostTue Apr 08, 2014 1:13 am » by Malogg


Noentry wrote:Malogg I see it, I know all about that bitch.

Hope she burns in hell.



Yeap bro it is called grooming sad as fck but true
ALL THE HOAXERS P1SHBOOK PAGES/GROUPS HAVE GONE WHOOOOOOOOOOSHKA INCLUDING BRIAN DAVIES ANONYMOUS IN THE UNITED KINGDOM BAHAHAHA :lol:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7683
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:14 am

PostTue Apr 08, 2014 1:38 am » by 99socks


Noentry wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:
So what makes it wrong now, because some one in power says so..Why is not classed as the norm anymore..It was never right...Kids had no rights and were not protected in any way. Thats the only reason it was accepted...Not right then..Not right now..and never will be right.....imo..And no its not right for a grown man to sleep naked in a bed with his child niece...


It was right in those days, there was no contraception.
Girls like sex as much as boys which ever century we talk about.

If a girl got pregnant she would be killed and the child.

Marrying girls of early was how they protected them.
The girls would be married of at 13-15 and have sex with their husbands.
For them in those days it was the only way.

The neice part I dont like but it still does not mean he did have sex with her.


Celibacy is normally a religious/spiritual thing.
He claims he was testing himself.
Just because most men are weak, does this mean guarantee Gandhi was?

He was strong enough to remove the empire from his land with peaceful none cooperation.
He was strong enough to go to prison for his beliefs.
He was strong enough to live a life of poverty when he could of had all the money he wanted.
He was strong enough to unite his people under one cause.
He was strong enough to go on a starvation diet to stop his people being violent
His will power was second to none

And you are trying to say he was not strong enough to overcome sexual cravings?

Look at the strength of character of the man, is it all that impossible that he resisted having sex with these girls?
:think:



So long as people are looking "up" to him and giving him all the attention in the world...

Isn't this pretty much the definition of a narcissist? There are pedos in the Catholic Church, pedos in the Orthodox Church, pedos in high-ranking positions, pedos who run the peacekeeping forces of the UN, pedos who run charitable organizations...

Just because he "accomplished" something doesn't mean his ass is clean.

Your argument- that this was normal for the time, it was consensual at the time, etc- is complete bullshit. Sorry.

That was the test of the post anyways- how many people will deny or justify it? You've done both.

This doesn't have anything to do with the reputation of your grandfather or the village culture 80 years ago. This is about how easily we can be deceived by the apparent "Mr. Niceguy" whom we trust with children and our youth. It doesn't matter if it is the Boy Scout leader or someone like Gandhi.

It's entire communities being blinded by the sparkly facade that makes it so hard for women to get out of these situations. Why would anyone want to leave Gandhi? He's such a nice guy. You're such an ungrateful bitch. You're making a bad decision. How do I know? Because me and everyone in the world know that he's the greatest man who has lived for the last few hundred years!
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7683
Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 7:14 am

PostTue Apr 08, 2014 1:44 am » by 99socks


Noentry wrote:
If a girl got pregnant she would be killed and the child.

Marrying girls of early was how they protected them.





:badair:

In other parts of the world, 13 year old girls are given their own houses and they entertain boys as they please.

Sometimes she married the boy, and sometimes not.

Ironically, proof (in some cultures) that they can have children actually makes the parents more valuable as marriage partners.



Upload to Disclose.tv

Last edited by 99socks on Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8497
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am
Location: Next door

PostTue Apr 08, 2014 1:51 am » by Malogg


The greatest man that is living sits in Perth Prison for exposing peadophilia not only in Scotland but he has exposed the fact that all gooberments all over this fkn rock are infested and will do anything possible to protect their ilk

Robert Green
ALL THE HOAXERS P1SHBOOK PAGES/GROUPS HAVE GONE WHOOOOOOOOOOSHKA INCLUDING BRIAN DAVIES ANONYMOUS IN THE UNITED KINGDOM BAHAHAHA :lol:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9212
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostTue Apr 08, 2014 2:14 am » by Noentry


99socks wrote:

So long as people are looking "up" to him and giving him all the attention in the world...

Isn't this pretty much the definition of a narcissist? There are pedos in the Catholic Church, pedos in the Orthodox Church, pedos in high-ranking positions, pedos who run the peacekeeping forces of the UN, pedos who run charitable organizations...

Just because he "accomplished" something doesn't mean his ass is clean.

Your argument- that this was normal for the time, it was consensual at the time, etc- is complete bullshit. Sorry.

That was the test of the post anyways- how many people will deny or justify it? You've done both.

This doesn't have anything to do with the reputation of your grandfather or the village culture 80 years ago. This is about how easily we can be deceived by the apparent "Mr. Niceguy" whom we trust with children and our youth. It doesn't matter if it is the Boy Scout leader or someone like Gandhi.

It's entire communities being blinded by the sparkly facade that makes it so hard for women to get out of these situations. Why would anyone want to leave Gandhi? He's such a nice guy. You're such an ungrateful bitch. You're making a bad decision. How do I know? Because me and everyone in the world know that he's the greatest man who has lived for the last few hundred years!


If this post is to prove we can idolize a person even when they are not perfect, then you are right 99sock.
I adolize his achievements. What he did in his life no one else has ever been able to repeat it.
I dont idolize what I dont know, I am not putting him on a pedestal for any reason but what he did for his fellow county men.

The real bullshit here socks is to say something that has no proof, all this is hearsay.
You have no proof just opinion and rumors. In fact no one has any proof.
No one.
So you are condemning a man merely on hearsay.
You are judging a man who was born over a hundred years ago on the concepts and ideas of today.
now that is bullshit Socks.

The reality is if he had slept with 13 year olds, so was 90% of all the men in India.
You dont like it , it dont matter or change a thing, reality is that is how it was.


Girls over 17 were seen as spinsters. Regardless of if you dont like it or if you are offended by it, makes no difference.

That is how it was done, it was not seen as wrong.
The only thing that was wrong was sleeping in a bed with a woman that was not his wife.



Do you have proof that Gandi had sex with these girls?

Dont answer I know you dont.





The reason why the reputation of my grand father and to be honest the majority of men in those days is not in question is because they were all marrying young girls and having sex with them before they were 16

You may not like it but that is the reality of the situation.

I mentioned Alexander the great, Cesar also liked boys. the list is endless.

No one looks back and say's those men were pedos so we should forget what they have done.
They are all celebrated not for their sexual choices but what they did.

Why treat Gandhi differently to them?

He is attacked today because if the world followed his example tptb would be finished over night and this is why they attack him. To discredit him and his actions.
And they use gullible people to spread this unsubstantiated rumors.


At the end of the day all you have are rumors sock.

And that is not enough to change how the world saw Gandhi.

Do you know that there are 2 counties in South America that has marriage for girls as young as 14?

Are you going to say Bolivia and Peru is a nation of pedos? ( I think it is them 2)
Last edited by Noentry on Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9212
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostTue Apr 08, 2014 2:17 am » by Noentry


99socks wrote:
Noentry wrote:
If a girl got pregnant she would be killed and the child.

Marrying girls of early was how they protected them.





:badair:

In other parts of the world, 13 year old girls are given their own houses and they entertain boys as they please.

Sometimes she married the boy, and sometimes not.

Ironically, proof (in some cultures) that they can have children actually makes the parents more valuable as marriage partners.



Upload to Disclose.tv



Cant you see how silly it is to compare a society of today to society of over a 100 years ago.
You are smarter then that, well I think you are, lets see.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8497
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:08 am
Location: Next door

PostTue Apr 08, 2014 2:27 am » by Malogg


Problem is sleeping with children naked if they are the parent of the child(s) or not it is PEADOPHILIA

Even if sexual intercourse was performed or not it is still a form of PEADOPHILIA

There is no excuse a gazillion years ago or today it is fkn WRONG

Ima do not care if they are fkn Jesus Christ or John Lennon or Elvis whom was a fkn pedo but ima nae go into Elvis here

Fact is Gandhi slept naked with children only fkn peadophiles do such

Get over it
ALL THE HOAXERS P1SHBOOK PAGES/GROUPS HAVE GONE WHOOOOOOOOOOSHKA INCLUDING BRIAN DAVIES ANONYMOUS IN THE UNITED KINGDOM BAHAHAHA :lol:


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook