GAY BAR Next to Ground Zero Mosque!!!

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 4:18 pm » by zinzana

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 4:32 pm » by Funnyman46

If tolerance is what they are preaching it shouldn’t be a problem.
The problem is they all want tolerance for their beliefs while condemning other practices. A bit hypocritical don’t you think? It’s the extremist of faiths that cause more trouble than what they are promoting. If you are supposed LOVE everyone, why all the back lashing and fighting?
And the redirection continues…
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Initiate

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 4:42 pm » by Blaborde1488

They need to put a pork skin factory on the other side.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 4:46 pm » by zinzana

i dont think the musslims will build a mosque in ground zero anytime soon lol

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 4:47 pm » by Funnyman46

Hell, let's just encircle the whole block with churches of different faiths. That way they can all get to know each other and start the healing from within thier ranks.
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 4:57 pm » by Boondox681

i seen this guy on tv yesterday.he's funny and he's serious,
america...fuck yea!
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 5:32 pm » by Cwmman

Its been in the news 19 July
:The center is not at Ground Zero but two blocks away, and the Cordoba Initiative seeks to build a center, not a mosque. The center is not designed as a local mosque for a Muslim community but rather to serve the wider community.

It is meant to improve interfaith and Muslim-West relations and promote tolerance -- not just to provide services to Muslims. The proposed 15-story community center will include a prayer room, offices, meeting rooms, gym, swimming pool and performing arts center
John L. Esposito CNN
( Supposed to be a synagogue there aswell)
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 5:33 pm » by sockpuppet

funnyman46 wrote:If tolerance is what they are preaching it shouldn’t be a problem.
The problem is they all want tolerance for their beliefs while condemning other practices. A bit hypocritical don’t you think? It’s the extremist of faiths that cause more trouble than what they are promoting. If you are supposed LOVE everyone, why all the back lashing and fighting?
And the redirection continues…

:clapper:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 5:39 pm » by Spock

Since all it takes to start a conspiracy is to insinuate something, here's one for ya...

What better place to build and hide a terrorist nuclear device then in the heart of the financial district of New York. Ground Zero. Islamic Mosque.

The entire time using the freedoms America offers, they hate, to destroy their prime target.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 12, 2010 5:41 pm » by zinzana

spock wrote:Since all it takes to start a conspiracy is to insinuate something, here's one for ya...

What better place to build and hide a terrorist nuclear device then in the heart of the financial district of New York. Ground Zero. Islamic Mosque.

The entire time using the freedoms America offers, they hate, to destroy their prime target.

good point

Next