Why is gaydom being heavily promoted in the media?

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 11:09 am » by Opalserpent

domdabears wrote:
Opalserpent wrote:
We aren't the ones bombing the shit out of muslims. Have a nice day. :ugeek:

Well, not you personally, but your country does.

Your country wasn't even attacked and it FOLLOWS us to war.

Because you're followers. Not leaders.

(I have nothing against Australia. If I were to live in another country I'd pick that one.)

I agree, we Australians are just sheeple now, what can we do but protest when things get really bad.

I don't want a mysterious heart attack like that dude from conspiracy theory. All we can do is educate ourselves to the nwo Sazi evil and try to resist as much as possible and assert our rights which
are vaporizing like yours.

We may have different points of view but you can't possibly agree with your governments foreign policy of secret renditions and non judicial kill lists and arming and abetting mercenaries to overthrow governments unfriendly to U.S. interests?
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 12:00 pm » by Richc

To answer the original post, yes i agree.

Over the last few years in the UK the amount of Gay TV stars, game show hosts, talk show hosts and general Gay subjects on TV and in the media has noticeably gone up.

But so what.

Its not a conspiracy. Its just fashionable at the moment.

As Dom says there are much more important things to be worrying about and i feel sorry for a Gay kid that has a mans man, military style Father that wants to march the demon out of him.

If my son was to turn round and tell me he was Gay i would shrug my shoulders and say "Ok, no problem, what do ya want for dinner.?"

But thats just me...

RIK
"Theres A Storm Coming!"

Writer

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 4:46 pm » by Madonnarules

Promoted???? Fashionable ????
It"s called emancipation and empowerment!
1/10 people are LGBT.
Learn to live with it.
Nobody is forcing others to be gay, it's the other way around!
Let go of all prejudice!
Jebus fuck!!!
Not only does society suffer from racism and sexism but it also suffers from ageism. Once you reach a certain age you're not allowed to be adventurous, not allowed to be sexual. I mean, is there a rule? Are you supposed to just die?-Madonna

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 5:14 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Madonnarules wrote:Promoted???? Fashionable ????
1/10 people are LGBT.
Learn to live with it.
Let go of all prejudice!
Jebus fuck!!!

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

:pray:

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 5:17 pm » by domdabears

Opalserpent wrote:
domdabears wrote:
Opalserpent wrote:
We aren't the ones bombing the shit out of muslims. Have a nice day. :ugeek:

Well, not you personally, but your country does.

Your country wasn't even attacked and it FOLLOWS us to war.

Because you're followers. Not leaders.

(I have nothing against Australia. If I were to live in another country I'd pick that one.)

I agree, we Australians are just sheeple now, what can we do but protest when things get really bad.

I don't want a mysterious heart attack like that dude from conspiracy theory. All we can do is educate ourselves to the nwo Sazi evil and try to resist as much as possible and assert our rights which
are vaporizing like yours.

We may have different points of view but you can't possibly agree with your governments foreign policy of secret renditions and non judicial kill lists and arming and abetting mercenaries to overthrow governments unfriendly to U.S. interests?

Of course I don't agree with it. I talk shit like this to you people, because I'm sick of your denial.

You all talk shit about the US, but your country does the same thing. Even worse, it follows us. No leadership. Then you guys just ignore it, and use us as a scapegoat to your anger.

@mediasorcery... :lol: If I really needed it, I'd take our military over yours any day. I'm not trying to get into a dumb debate over it. It's a stupid thing to argue over.

Madonnarules wrote:Promoted???? Fashionable ????
1/10 people are LGBT.
Learn to live with it.
Let go of all prejudice!
Jebus fuck!!!

:flop: :flop:
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 5:27 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Lowsix wrote:
Eldorado wrote:if every father who could see straight was even the slightest bit concerned, he would have the balls to say something, or even get his son a hooker if it was obvious he needed a little trim to start him off on the right foot,

Hahahahah

Holy Jesus..

THATS your example of a father setting an example?

A father that "sees straight"...would get a kid a hooker to "set him on the right foot"?

Do NOT fucking reproduce bro..seriously
You're a fucking cartoon...and clearly not up to the challenge.

well put

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 5:28 pm » by The57ironman

.....you can educate the ignorant...but there's no fk'n helping the stupid.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 6:05 pm » by Noentry

New Yorkers march to memorialize slain gay rights activist

Dozens of New Yorkers took to the streets of Queens on Saturday night to mark the one month anniversary of the murder of Lou Rispoli, a gay rights activist well known in the community.

He was reportedly attacked on October 20 by three men, who struck him on the head with a blunt object. Rispoli died five days later. They story didn’t get much press coverage, however, because it happened just before Hurricane Sandy hit the eastern seaboard.

“That such a man, whose life has touched so many so deeply, should be struck down so violently is incomprehensible to us,” family members said in a prepared statement a day before Rispoli’s death. “And as Lou lays dying surrounded by those who love him, we find ourselves speechless with grief and disbelief.”

Authorities have yet to name any suspects, and the crime remains unsolved. Police are offering a $22,000 reward for any information that leads to an arrest.

This video is from WPIX-TV in New York City, broadcast on Saturday, November 17, 2012.

Raw Story (http://s.tt/1tTuJ)

Do they not bleed?
Are they not human?
I see homosexuality in the media, has any tv show ever promoted homosexuality?
Or stated it is the best life choice? None that I have seen.

Just because MSM mentions he is gay does not mean they are promoting homosexuality.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 9:19 pm » by Phoenix rising

domdabears wrote:Gaydom?

You little pussies cry over asshole Muslims, and then you bitch about gay people on tv?

You homophobes need to get your priorities straight.

ps. Tosh.o is one of the funniest shows on tv.

never one to mince you're world are you Dom, of course we should shut the fuck up just because big Dom says so right, carry on shouting people down just because they have an opinion, Great mod skills, well done you!
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 9:22 pm » by domdabears

Strobez wrote:
domdabears wrote:Gaydom?

You little pussies cry over asshole Muslims, and then you bitch about gay people on tv?

You homophobes need to get your priorities straight.

ps. Tosh.o is one of the funniest shows on tv.

never one to mince you're world are you Dom, of course we should shut the fuck up just because big Dom says so right, carry on shouting people down just because they have an opinion, Great mod skills, well done you!

I didn't tell anyone to shut up.

Just because my opinion speaks louder than yours, don't mean I'm shouting.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

PreviousNext