Why is gaydom being heavily promoted in the media?

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 9:32 pm » by Phoenix rising

domdabears wrote:
Strobez wrote:
domdabears wrote:Gaydom?

You little pussies cry over asshole Muslims, and then you bitch about gay people on tv?

You homophobes need to get your priorities straight.

ps. Tosh.o is one of the funniest shows on tv.

never one to mince you're world are you Dom, of course we should shut the fuck up just because big Dom says so right, carry on shouting people down just because they have an opinion, Great mod skills, well done you!

I didn't tell anyone to shut up.

Just because my opinion speaks louder than yours, don't mean I'm shouting.

Well lets just say you really like to be heard then to put it another way, I didn't moan about gay people being on TV but about gay sexual content on TV, I'm not sure if TV in America has the same problem as here in Britain, maybe if you were exposed to TV here you might share my opinion
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 9:34 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

domdabears wrote:
Strobez wrote:

You little pussies cry over asshole Muslims, and then you bitch about gay people on tv?

You homophobes need to get your priorities straight.

ps. Tosh.o is one of the funniest shows on tv.

never one to mince you're world are you Dom, of course we should shut the fuck up just because big Dom says so right, carry on shouting people down just because they have an opinion, Great mod skills, well done you!

Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 9:37 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Strobez wrote:
Strobez wrote:

Well lets just say you really like to be heard then to put it another way, I didn't moan about gay people being on TV but about gay sexual content on TV, I'm not sure if TV in America has the same problem as here in Britain, maybe if you were exposed to TV here you might share my opinion[/quote]

Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Initiate

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 10:06 pm » by Umbrex

maybe its because of intolerance.

people can, still, be beaten up, just for being gay.

just read an articale about substances with estrogenic effect, supress testosterone levels in fetuses, resulting in the increase in androgens.

more gays combined with intolerance...

....i also notice an increase in "ethnic" TV and hosts

are they trying to make us "ethnic"?

it's programming =)

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 10:28 pm » by Slith

It's being heavily promoted in the media now because of people like Anderson Cooper, Ellen, Rosie etc coming out. It's always been there, but it's been kept under wraps......til lately. It sells....bottom line (no pun intended)

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Initiate

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 6:14 am » by Marcydare

To destroy the heart and soul of America... The Family Unit.
This and this alone is the Back Bone of our Nation. :hell:

Conspirator
Location: Questioning Building 7,.......... Stop HAARP ..........Stop HydroFracking

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 7:30 am » by Hurtswhenipee

The New Normal!

Like Sam Kinison said about San Fransisco "You can Rump Pump your Buddy at the Bus stop, but you can't Smoke a Marlboro"
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 7:55 am » by Kerrblur2

*trolling* who cares, and im referring from the original post. did not bother reading anything else. really. who care. i dont watch much media, but let people live their lives.
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/the-smokey-god-audio-book-t86832.html
The autobiography of olaf Jenson and his journey to the inner earth.

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 8:18 am » by Opalserpent

mediasorcery wrote:we have to. we are allies dom, we dont have a choice do we?

you know what happens to countries that go against the usa, look at iran?

we are the best soldiers in the world too btw, look at battle of long tan /vietnam, 100 aussies held off a batallion of 1000 vietcong, almost no casualties,10-1 odds, the vietcong feared the aussies much more than americans, thats a fact.

look at papua new guinea ww2 civilians who had 2 weeks training held of the japanese army .undertrained, underrmanned, underpowered, yet they stopped the invasion of australia by highly trained jungle fighters,

australia breed exceptional humans in every field of endeavour,, theres no doubt we are the best in the world, theres a reason for that too, hehe.

you yanks seem to somehow manage to fuk everything up lol, bay of pigs anyone hehe.

We lost alot of soldiers at Gollipoli and in recent light it seems that we were used also as fcuking pawns to further the agendas of other countires? guess which ones? :ugeek:

http://www.abc.net.au/unleashed/30630.html

It then occurred to me that the under-resourcing, informing the enemy five months in advance of the intention to attack, the hurried and inadequate planning, the overly complicated landing plan on exposed and difficult beaches with no initial massive bombardments to pulverise enemy defences, selection of the most incompetent and timid commanders for a difficult operation and apparent constant bungling that characterised the Allied conduct of the campaign may be attributed to something more than ineptitude.

The proposition is that it was the intention of the British and French Governments of 1915 to ensure that the Dardanelles and the Gallipoli Campaign would not succeed and that it was conceived and conducted as a ruse to keep the Russians in the war and thus the continuation of the Eastern Front.

Despite the discomfort the near-abuse brings when I float this idea, I have been unable to put my particular suspicions to rest for there has been something compelling in some elements of the circumstantial evidence that leads me on to further document digging. But difficulties lie in the fact that not all Gallipoli documents seem to be present in Britain's National Archives. There are gaps in document collections of certain events and at crucial times of the campaign.

However, a number of years ago I came across information that revealed a treaty, secret at the time, was agreed in February-March 1915 between the British government and the Tzarist government in Russia. By the treaty the British and French Governments promised that on the conclusion of a successful campaign against the Turkish Ottoman Empire and its defeat that there would be annexation to Russia "of the Bosphorus, the Sea of Marmara and the Dardanelles; Southern Thrace up to the line of Enos-Midia; the coast of Asia Minor between the Bosphorus, the River Sakaria and a point along Ismit Bay; subject to latter determination the islands of Imbros and Tenedos..."

The British motivation in agreeing to this was to keep their increasingly reluctant ally, Russia, in the war. By ensuring this in keeping the Eastern Front in operation, thousands of German troops would be kept away from the Western Front.

Now I see the truth, like bush junior who was blamed but let off lightly because he was stupid I see that the english command pretended to be retarded and incompetant to shake of the bad planning and large loss of soldiers, alot of Australian soldiers died for their chess game, just to ensure that russia would
have a carrot to follow along in the war and help england and france.

Anyway I see why the truth can set you free now, because I won't ever serve for these butchers to protect my own country now that I've seen how they value human life. :yell:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 9:26 am » by Eltorito

I don’t care what people do at home.

But things like the Gay parades where people rub each other’s bits in public, wearing leather jeans with the butt hanging out.. :vomit:

In my eyes, that has nothing to do with equal rights that are just pure provocation.

In our “everything goes” society, we lost all bounds.

What makes matters worst is our political correctness forbids telling the truth.

If you are gay, that’s cool by me just don’t push it down me throat all the time :hell:

PreviousNext