Why is gaydom being heavily promoted in the media?

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 3:43 am » by Phoenix rising

Why Is gaydom being heavily promoted within the media

A few observations...

On mainstream TV for instance before the watershed we are openly seeing gay sexual scenes on family soaps and other related programs, the music industry is heavily promoting sexual explicit mock scenes in music videos, is this right, is this normal, should it be normal....

On a number of occasions i have been shocked at what i have seen and what has been allowed to be broadcast on mainstream TV

What has changed in recent times where the censors now deem this as watchable material for our children when only 5-10 year ago it would have been seen as immoral and very very unsuitable and distasteful...
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 3:48 am » by Opalserpent

Because their owners are gay? kidding.

Your not wrong, tosh.0 has things that make it hard for me to eat dinner.

What can you do, they want us to be like that.

Here, check out this distraction in the meantime.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... -mind.html
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 4:07 am » by Phoenix rising

Opalserpent wrote:Because their owners are gay? kidding.

Your not wrong, tosh.0 has things that make it hard for me to eat dinner.

What can you do, they want us to be like that.

Here, check out this distraction in the meantime.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... -mind.html

I like tech so thats pretty slick :flop:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 4:10 am » by domdabears

Gaydom?

You little pussies cry over asshole Muslims, and then you bitch about gay people on tv?

You homophobes need to get your priorities straight.

ps. Tosh.o is one of the funniest shows on tv.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 4:19 am » by Opalserpent

domdabears wrote:Gaydom?

You little pussies cry over asshole Muslims, and then you bitch about gay people on tv?

You homophobes need to get your priorities straight.

ps. Tosh.o is one of the funniest shows on tv.

LOL, I think we were trying to suggest that mainstream media and hollywood have a fascination with promoting gay equality, nothing more. No bigotry here.

We aren't the ones bombing the shit out of muslims. Have a nice day. :ugeek:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 6:00 am » by domdabears

Opalserpent wrote:
We aren't the ones bombing the shit out of muslims. Have a nice day. :ugeek:

Well, not you personally, but your country does.

Your country wasn't even attacked and it FOLLOWS us to war.

Because you're followers. Not leaders.

(I have nothing against Australia. If I were to live in another country I'd pick that one.)

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 7:23 am » by mediasorcery

we have to. we are allies dom, we dont have a choice do we?

you know what happens to countries that go against the usa, look at iran?

we are the best soldiers in the world too btw, look at battle of long tan /vietnam, 100 aussies held off a batallion of 1000 vietcong, almost no casualties,10-1 odds, the vietcong feared the aussies much more than americans, thats a fact.

look at papua new guinea ww2 civilians who had 2 weeks training held of the japanese army .undertrained, underrmanned, underpowered, yet they stopped the invasion of australia by highly trained jungle fighters,

australia breed exceptional humans in every field of endeavour,, theres no doubt we are the best in the world, theres a reason for that too, hehe.

you yanks seem to somehow manage to fuk everything up lol, bay of pigs anyone hehe.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 9:18 am » by Eldorado

Guess it takes a person secure in their own sexuality to be able to see through all the fear.....

Yeah they are trying to castrate males.......cut consumption not foreskin :lol:

Upload to Disclose.tv

yeah they are feminizing males.....the male fashion industry is a gay man's fantasy on wheels, and that's the beauty we are supposed to emulate as straight men???

yeah they are trying to weaken the male to make men subservient to the "ownership of the family" by the women who claim equality by dominating males to feel vindicated.....as the "weakened" males are slowly left with no other option than sucking eachother off......just like most do here when challenged....

yeah they claim men are worthless for their roles in the world.....and that we are a violent and an imperfect species as a whole.....feminist C.U.N.T.'s on the rag.....Cant Understand Normal Thinking ???

Upload to Disclose.tv

Hollywood turns all the women into impulsive shoppers...... dating, marrying, and divorcing their men in a weekend, while digging for gold from the next fool in line by the end of the week.......

Upload to Disclose.tv

Hey a gals gotta eat somehow right?

So after degrading the standard male stereotype, they promote the exact opposite on screen as a role model.........

the newer generations were geared to accept anything they saw, emulating their favorite Justin Bieber look-a-like........

no one was there to say to them, "Hey, I think someone is waiting for you to 'come out of the closet' so they can have some more boy toys to play with."

if every father who could see straight was even the slightest bit concerned, he would have the balls to say something, or even get his son a hooker if it was obvious he needed a little trim to start him off on the right foot, but with all the wives out there looking to own the future, men cant say shit or they are browbeaten and divorced for not following the women's oblivious wishes to let a child to "experience" life......

Anything to get your kids out of their parents sight and try to sell them a new lifestyle...........
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 9:22 am » by Eldorado

So its the gays destroying the "family structure" ????

causing the children to experiment out of not having a stable traditional marriage...........??

sounds like the same psychobabble MTV pushes through their Real World episodes
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Master Conspirator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 9:34 am » by Lowsix

Eldorado wrote:if every father who could see straight was even the slightest bit concerned, he would have the balls to say something, or even get his son a hooker if it was obvious he needed a little trim to start him off on the right foot,

Hahahahah

Holy Jesus..

THATS your example of a father setting an example?

A father that "sees straight"...would get a kid a hooker to "set him on the right foot"?

Do NOT fucking reproduce bro..seriously
You're a fucking cartoon...and clearly not up to the challenge.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Next