Gaza and the Politics of “Greater Israel”

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8122
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 2:04 am » by Noentry


Footage from the Tel Aviv protest against Israel's attacks on Gaza - November 17, 2012 - the 3rd anti-war protest in Tel Aviv since the assault began


Upload to Disclose.tv




Israeli activists take part in a protest against the Israeli attack on Gaza, in center Tel Aviv, November 15, 2012.


Upload to Disclose.tv





Gaza fires back on Israel-Comment-11-16-2012


Upload to Disclose.tv



Returning Israel's recent wave of attacks on the Gaza Strip, which has so far killed at least 21 people, Palestinians have fired over 250 rockets taking Tel Aviv under fire and targeting several other spots in the Occupied Palestinian Territories.

The attacks have been targeting Gaza since Wednesday. The retaliatory fire from the coastal strip has struck the heart of Tel Aviv. On Thursday, the Israeli Army said a projectile fired from Gaza struck Rishon LeTzion, some 15 kilometers (nine miles) southeast of Tel Aviv, but there were no injuries or damage.

The Israeli Minister for Military Affairs, Ehud Barak has given the green light for the military to call up 30,000 reservists.

The return fire has sounded off air raid sirens across the occupied territories for the first time in nearly two decades.

Earlier in the day, the democratically-elected Palestinian Prime Minister, Ismail Haniyeh vowed revenge on Israel, saying Palestinians will keep up resistance despite the deadly attacks.

The Israeli military frequently carries out airstrikes and other attacks on the Gaza Strip, saying the acts of aggression are being conducted for defensive purposes. However, in violation of international law, disproportionate force is always used and civilians are often killed or injured.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 319
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:58 pm

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 2:55 am » by zangazanga75



Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8122
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 3:29 am » by Noentry


zangazanga75 wrote:


Upload to Disclose.tv



Interesting video.

The Palestinians are protesting because their land is occupied and under attack.

The first Israeli woman said" Well we are countering an anti Israel"

Interesting.

Palestinians protesting the illegal occupation of their lands, the Israelis protesting because the Palestinians are being anti Israeli . Hey?

How are they anti Israeli for wanting a free Palestine?

Sounds fucking retarded to me.

:headscratch:
Last edited by Noentry on Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 319
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:58 pm

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 3:41 am » by zangazanga75


what about andalucia and rome ? are they also an occupied palestinian land?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8122
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 3:48 am » by Noentry


zangazanga75 wrote:what about andalucia and rome ? are they also an occupied palestinian land?


Wow I feel privileged, I got a question from you. :shock:

What does something that happened in the past, hundreds if not thousands of years ago got to do with Gazza problem?
Rome?
Andalucia?

What relevance does this have with what is going on?
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 16614
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: ...between a rock and a hard place...

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 3:49 am » by The57ironman


Noentry wrote:
Sounds fucking retarded to me.

:headscratch:

.

.....it sounds retarded ......'cause it is.....

The57ironman wrote:
zangazanga75 wrote:shits just got real.... :nails:

United Muslim Nations International: "our strong and able men will send the Zionists to hell where they belong"

By Allah we vow never to make a cease fire agreement with the Zionist Colony.
The Global Caliphate of the United Muslim Nations International organization now places its full support behind Hamas with funding and supplies of hitech arms to once and for all defeat the Zionist Apartheid Colony within Palestine. We have arranged an Army of well trained and experienced Mujahideen set for supporting Hamas and the al Quds Brigade, our strong and able men will send the Zionists to hell where they belong.

.

.....ohhh......so.....your kids are gonna kill their kids.....

...................while the fat scumf*cks laugh all the way to the bank with the money they've made off the sale of weapons......



.......sounds like a plan to me................................Image



:mrcool:
.
Image...................................Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 319
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:58 pm

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 3:57 am » by zangazanga75


Noentry wrote:What relevance does this have with what is going on?


i was asking because the philistines seems to want parts of europe as well

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8122
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 4:06 am » by Noentry


zangazanga75 wrote:
Noentry wrote:What relevance does this have with what is going on?


i was asking because the philistines seems to want parts of europe as well


I still dont see any relevance.
You are talking about ancient history.

Why is this relevant with the Gazza occupation?
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 319
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:58 pm

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 4:11 am » by zangazanga75


what gaza occupation? by hamas you mean?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8122
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:52 pm

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 4:16 am » by Noentry


zangazanga75 wrote:what gaza occupation? by hamas you mean


That's your point.
:clapper:

Israel captured and occupied the Gaza Strip in the Six-Day War in 1967.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaza_Strip

That is why you are a liability to your people.
Because of stupid shit like that.

:clapper:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook