Gaza and the Politics of “Greater Israel”

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 3:06 pm » by Canubis

slooge

i h8 u dlslith u are slooged..its an Alien Key Term, an age is coming and u aint apart of it, felow DTVs are however and we all will decide, fuk u to say that shit about me..
Last edited by Canubis on Tue Nov 20, 2012 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 3:10 pm » by Slith

Erm? :headscratch:

Canubis wrote:
THIS is is a thread you lock and ban me for you retarded goat!

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 11:43 pm » by Phaeton

A lot to be seen :look: in this thread.

One big confirmation.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music"
"All our science measured against reality, is primitive and childlike - yet, in contemporary consensus, its the most precious thing we have"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 11:48 pm » by Slith

Canubis wrote:slooge

i h8 u dlslith u are slooged..its an Alien Key Term, an age is coming and u aint apart of it, felow DTVs are however and we all will decide, fuk u to say that shit about me..

Get over yourself

:love:

BTW, fuck u2

And what shit exactly?

Canubis wrote:

Super Moderator

PostWed Nov 21, 2012 12:00 am » by Slith

dlslith wrote:
Canubis wrote:slooge

Get over yourself

:love:

BTW, fuck u2

And what shit exactly?

Oh I know, the fact I defended you when you were called a fag. The fact I asked to have you re-instated when you were banned.

Haters.......................... f#%kem

Canubis wrote:

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 21, 2012 5:45 am » by Noentry

Tjahzi wrote:anybody forgot about the announcement a few months ago when israel said they were gonna build a shitload of new settlements?

this is very helpful to the peaceproces. imo they are largely responsible for what is happening now.

great point.

There are many new settlements being built in the west bank.

Israel approved more than 4,300 new illegal settlement units last month
http://www.middleeastmonitor.com/news/m ... last-month

PLO: In May, Israel approved 4,300 new settlement units, uprooted 1,024 olive trees, demolished 37 buildings, and arrested 240 Palestinians
http://mondoweiss.net/2012/06/plo-in-ma ... nians.html

Israel's first settlement university stirs controversy
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-18879786

All of these stories and many more are condemning of Israeli actions in regards of illegally building on Palestinian land. All these stories are in 2012, so this is happening now.
Israelis have been systematically breaking international law and antagonising the Palestinians right up until this new exchange between the two opposing sides.

None have been built in Gaza.
Israel relocated all Jews/Israelis out of Gaza in 2005.
They never gave up control of Gaza and still occupy the Palestinian people.
Under its disengagement plan, Israel retained exclusive control over Gaza's airspace, continued to patrol and monitor the external land perimeter of the Gaza Strip, with the exception of its southernmost border (where Egypt retained control of the border and border crossings were supervised by European monitors), and continued to monitor and blockade Gaza's coastline. Israel largely provides for and controls Gaza's water supply, electricity and communications infrastructure.[7][8] According to Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International, Israel remains an occupying power under international law.[9] The United Nations has stated that under resolutions of both the General Assembly and the Security Council it regards Gaza to be part of the "Occupied Palestinian Territories".[10]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaza%E2%80 ... l_conflict

Lowsix regardless of my opinion or yours, the fact remains Gaza is seen by international law and the international community as an occupation because of the many reasons stated above.
Israel control everything or at least anything worth controlling.
This is why I put up this video

Upload to Disclose.tv

As proof of this position, not an opinion a fact.

Hamas was created by Israel to combat against the legitimate leadership of the Palestinians
Ron Paul the most or one of the most honorable men in politics today supports this, as does history.

Upload to Disclose.tv

You are right about one thing, originally Hamas was a terrorist organization, however it was against the Palestinians created by the Israelis, this is a fact not opinion.

Problem for Israel is
Years after they got what they asked for.

Damn right they did it turn around and bit them in their arse.
Israel's plan was for the Palestinians to tear them selves apart, it worked for a while, but then that plan came about full circle and fucked them hard.

Hamas is by its very nature an armed resistance to the occupation, it may be defined by its Islamic connections or Muslim ideology's which really is only natural seeing as they are all Muslim, it is also defined by the occupation hence why they are a fundamentalist group, reality is it was created within an internationally recognized occupation.
Which explains plenty.
If you are willing to listen.

For the Palestinians they are freedom fighters an armed resistance to an occupying force.
For the rulers of America, Europe and Israel they are terrorist, this is of course hotly disputed by many people. I for one.
Still America, Europe and the rest of the world see it as an occupation, there is no argument about this it is a fact.

You may choose a side, but really the only side that matters is the occupied people for they are the ones who suffer. They are the ones who have to live in an occupation, not me or you in our foreign lands watching our MSM being fed what the ruling powers want us to believe. But those on the ground.
If Hamas was not popular with the people then Fatah (probably a few others too) would be in charge, it makes no difference what we may think is going on, all that really matters is who represents the majority in Palestine and that is Hamas.
Hamas maybe defined by their fundamentalist beliefs, created by Israel, but they exist because of the illegal occupation of the Palestinians.

As you know a freedom fighter is a person who takes part in a violent struggle to achieve a political goal.
Their goal is to achieve a free Palestine where the Palestinians have unequivocal control of their own affairs, regardless of who created Hamas or their fundamentalist principles.
They exist because of one reason alone, the occupation of Palestine and for this I call them freedom fighters as do the majority Palestinians.

Same can be said about American history, to the British back in the day, your founding fathers where terrorist and traitors to the crown, your ancestors the people who suffered under British rule your founding fathers were freedom fighters. And what was the Crimes of the British against Americans? We taxed you too much.
Think about the Palestinians grievances about this occupation in comparison to the grievances of the American colony, which in turn became a terrorist nation to the ruling power of the day.

The crown was the equivalent superpower of the day, does this mean I should start calling your ancestors terrorist.

No of course I wont, because they were freedom fighters just like the the Palestinian resistance.
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 21, 2012 12:31 pm » by Flecktarn

this guy wants to get re elected ,so is it tactical

btw ,nice hand gesture benny you nazi
ImageImage

Previous