... Gaza Horror: .. Photo Gallery of Gaza Massacre by Israel

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2469
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:18 am

PostFri Jan 15, 2010 7:14 pm » by Proto


don't forget that before there was a wall , hamas and other terrorist organizations ,
systematically attacked Israeli civilians and security forces , so now they cant do that
because of the wall , so they moved to rockets .

and just watch the video's i posted in this thread of hamas rocket attacks
that caused much more damage then in the picture that you posted .

and your claims of denying food is bullshit :
* 900: Percent increase in humanitarian aid delivered to Gaza in 2009, compared to 2008.[30]
* 630,253: Tons of humanitarian aid delivered to the Gaza Strip, Jan. 19 - Dec. 13, 2009.[31]
* 24.5 million gallons (92.7 million liters): Heavy-duty diesel fuel delivered to the Gaza Strip, Jan. 19 - Oct. 31, 2009.[32]
* 10,346: Gaza residents who entered Israel for medical and humanitarian reasons, Jan.19 - Nov. 7, 2009.[33]
* 57,295 tons: Monthly average of humanitarian aid entering Gaza since Operation Cast Lead, Jan. 19 - Dec. 5, 2009.[34]
* 11,508: Monthly average (in tons) of humanitarian aid entering Gaza from February - June 2008, a period of intense rocket fire.[35]
* 34,253 tons: Monthly average of humanitarian aid entering Gaza during period of calm, July - December 2008.[36]
* 18,500: Permits Israel issued to Gaza residents to enter Israel or travel overseas in 2009.[37]
* 28,400: Flowers from Gaza scheduled for export to Europe on Dec. 10, 2009.[38]
* 250,000: Flowers from Gaza scheduled for export beginning Dec. 13, 2009.[39]

On Dec. 27, 2008, Israel Defense Forces began a defensive operation in Gaza—Operation Cast Lead—to stop Iran-backed Hamas and other terrorist groups from their 8 years-long campaign of firing thousands of rockets, mortars and missiles at Israel.[1] [2] During Operation Cast Lead, Israel focused on dismantling Hamas’ terrorist infrastructure while minimizing civilian casualties.[3] The operation, which ended Jan. 18[4] , was made more difficult – and dangerous – because of Hamas’s widespread use of civilians as human shields.[5] The defensive operation has reduced by 90 percent the number of rocket, missile and mortar attacks on Israel from Gaza.[6]

http://mideasttruth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9538

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostFri Jan 15, 2010 7:41 pm » by Lowsix


proto wrote:don't forget that before there was a wall , hamas and other terrorist organizations ,
systematically attacked Israeli civilians and security forces , so now they cant do that
because of the wall , so they moved to rockets .

and just watch the video's i posted in this thread of hamas rocket attacks
that caused much more damage then in the picture that you posted . The defensive operation has reduced by 90 percent the number of rocket, missile and mortar attacks on Israel from Gaza.[6]


Hmm..i just did a search..and found something super interesting.

Since you keep mentioning these "Terror Rockets" over and over again as your entire justification for well...jsut about everything really fucked Isreal has pulled on the palestinians...I wondered..how many Isrealis have been killed by them?

I mean its gotta be a HUGE fucking number to justify all this right? You refer to it all the damn time, so its gotta be some mind-wracking, historically high number, right?

Since 2001, through 2009....

A WHOPPING.....15 isrealis have been killed by quassams...


(and to be fair, i found estimates ranging from 13 to 29, but 15 was by far the most prevalent number)

So 15 dead Isrealis justifies the smashing of an entire culture in perpetuity..

Fucking brilliant.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2469
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:18 am

PostFri Jan 15, 2010 7:44 pm » by Proto


lol about the flower remark , but it points that Israel not completely blockading ,
flowers getting out for sell on the market , money comes in you know ?
a good thing ,wouldn't you say ?

seriously now , that's a good question , did you know that Haaretz is actually the
leading left newspaper in israel ? i bet you didn't knew that .

and they all did mentioned it for a while, but it doesn't sell as much as GAZA MASSACRE !!!
ISRAEL SUFFOCATING GAZA !!! if it bleeds it leads MSM mentality .

and that alone should prove you that all the "zionists controlled media" claims
are just bullshit , cause if it wasn't bullshit then you would have seen
the real facts by watching tv ,and not the half assed junk they broadcast this days .

and about mideasttruth.com, seems to be slightly one sided , can you debunk
those FACTS ? cause that's more important then if it looks "slightly one
sided" to you .

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2469
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:18 am

PostFri Jan 15, 2010 7:51 pm » by Proto


lowsix i want you to imagine for a sec yourself and your family living for 8 years
under the threat of rocket and mortar attacks , every day several times a day ,
you and your children have a minute to get to the shelter , imagine how much
psychological fucked up you'll be after 8 years of such disruption of life .

how many pepole died is not the point , the point is that those organizations target civilians ,
more then 10 thousand rockets where shot from gaza into Israel !
i want to see how would you react to such a situation .

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostFri Jan 15, 2010 7:55 pm » by Lowsix


Ten THOUSAND rockets to yield 15 israeli dead in 8 years..

120 to 1 kill ratio, in Isreali retaliation strikes..

Im supposed to feel sorry for the Israelis.
Yeah, um no.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Writer
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:17 am

PostFri Jan 15, 2010 7:58 pm » by Olmert


LowSix wrote:
proto wrote:don't forget that before there was a wall , hamas and other terrorist organizations ,
systematically attacked Israeli civilians and security forces , so now they cant do that
because of the wall , so they moved to rockets .

and just watch the video's i posted in this thread of hamas rocket attacks
that caused much more damage then in the picture that you posted . The defensive operation has reduced by 90 percent the number of rocket, missile and mortar attacks on Israel from Gaza.[6]


Hmm..i just did a search..and found something super interesting.

Since you keep mentioning these "Terror Rockets" over and over again as your entire justification for well...jsut about everything really fucked Isreal has pulled on the palestinians...I wondered..how many Isrealis have been killed by them?

I mean its gotta be a HUGE fucking number to justify all this right? You refer to it all the damn time, so its gotta be some mind-wracking, historically high number, right?

Since 2001, through 2009....

A WHOPPING.....15 isrealis have been killed by quassams...


(and to be fair, i found estimates ranging from 13 to 29, but 15 was by far the most prevalent number)

So 15 dead Isrealis justifies the smashing of an entire culture in perpetuity..

Fucking brilliant.


so would u suggest Israel to sit b

Writer
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:17 am

PostFri Jan 15, 2010 8:00 pm » by Olmert


LowSix wrote:
proto wrote:don't forget that before there was a wall , hamas and other terrorist organizations ,
systematically attacked Israeli civilians and security forces , so now they cant do that
because of the wall , so they moved to rockets .

and just watch the video's i posted in this thread of hamas rocket attacks
that caused much more damage then in the picture that you posted . The defensive operation has reduced by 90 percent the number of rocket, missile and mortar attacks on Israel from Gaza.[6]


Hmm..i just did a search..and found something super interesting.

Since you keep mentioning these "Terror Rockets" over and over again as your entire justification for well...jsut about everything really fucked Isreal has pulled on the palestinians...I wondered..how many Isrealis have been killed by them?

I mean its gotta be a HUGE fucking number to justify all this right? You refer to it all the damn time, so its gotta be some mind-wracking, historically high number, right?

Since 2001, through 2009....

A WHOPPING.....15 isrealis have been killed by quassams...


(and to be fair, i found estimates ranging from 13 to 29, but 15 was by far the most prevalent number)

So 15 dead Isrealis justifies the smashing of an entire culture in perpetuity..

Fucking brilliant.


so would u suggest Israel to sit back and keep recieving rockets without reacting?
That must be brilliant

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4039
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostFri Jan 15, 2010 8:00 pm » by Mep630


Image
THE WORD TERRORIST = A Propaganda word!

A Terrorist all depends ON YOUR POINT OF VIEW.


For example:

IF you LIVE in america you are told "Mulsems" are terrorists because they want to attack us.

But IF you LIVED in say Iraq, Packistan, or Afghanistan, you might very well think the Americans were the terrorists by dropping bombs on everything and killing people you know.

NOW all the Ameicans will instantly think, "Well WE ARE the GOOD Guys, We are there to HELP the people of those Countries!" ~ Which you also have to realize is PROPAGANDA. You dont help by dropping bombs and killing people.

And you dont have to agree with me on the above statement, but it is true. And I can tell you why. If we in America wanted to stop terrorism, we would need to stop killing people in other countries. Because you see the way humanity works, is, if you kill a bunch of a person's family and friends, you make a lot of bad blood. Bad blood just doesnt go away! Look at some of these conflicts that have been going on so long. When people start killing each other, it don't usually stop until one side is crushed.

Another example of this, is TORTURE. When I was in the military I was taught not to torture enemy and to let them surrender. WHY? Well you see, if you dont torture and let people surrender they give up a lot easier and it saves you ammo, lives, and resources. HOWEVER if you do torture and do things like take no prisoners, then guess what, people are not going to give up or surrender, and they will do the opposite and fight to the death, maybe even blow themselves up to kill others, because that is a no win situation for them anyhow. In the Art of war this is called being on "Deadly" ground. And you dont want to fight an enemy who has that mindset if you can help it, trust me.

Personally all this killing and torturing we are doing is having the opposite effect, it is making recruits for al-qaeda and more enemies that we have to worry about now. A decade ago I would have flown all over the world if I could have afforded it, now, I dont see many places that are safe for Americans to go. Way to cut ourselves off from the world.

~ And on a side note, al-qaeda is an American born and controlled force. And you may wonder about this, and why, but if you see what al-qaeda targets and such you will understand they have the same agenda as the US. Now sure al-qaeda kills americans and such, but what to the powers that be care?! All they care about is war and culling off the population. This is why they kill women and children with no worries, they are reducing numbers. Now America makes enemies, they join al-qaeda thinking that america is the sole target but then end up in the end being pawns for the US, unknowingly.
Last edited by Mep630 on Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 448
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:59 am

PostFri Jan 15, 2010 8:01 pm » by Cryptillian


live by the sword.....die by the sword

fact

(fuck the Jews and the Palestinians....any fool who thinks that armed responses solve problems obviously haven't studied history very thoroughly........ignorance attracts ignorance.)

Fry In Peace
(fucksticks)

Please try to keep the baby killing to a dull roar....some of us are trying to get some sleep :flop:
Yahweh is the moon .....setting on a fallen sun

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2469
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:18 am

PostFri Jan 15, 2010 8:04 pm » by Proto


i see low, so you are saying that you support a terrorist organization , that kill Israeli
and Palestinians civilians and responsible to the death of numerous others
as humans shields ,organization which there goal is to completely remove Israel off the map , that
it's doctrine includes the elders of zion as favorite reading material .
because they suck at hitting or aim missiles ?
so you are saying that if Israel had more casualties you would support it ?
well isn't that nice of you ...


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook