... Gaza Horror: .. Photo Gallery of Gaza Massacre by Israel

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 448
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:59 am

PostFri Jan 15, 2010 8:14 pm » by Cryptillian


proto wrote:i see low, so you are saying that you support a terrorist organization , that kill Israeli
and Palestinians civilians and responsible to the death of numerous others
as humans shields ,organization which there goal is to completely remove Israel off the map , that
it's doctrine includes the elders of zion as favorite reading material .
because they suck at hitting or aim missiles ?
so you are saying that if Israel had more casualties you would support it ?
well isn't that nice of you ...


if i disagree with the stupid way in which Israeli's handle there business i must be supportive of their "terrorist neighbors"......hmmm.....your logic button must be stuck in the off position....try a little lube.....it will fix it right up.... :flop:

you both are in the wrong....and you both deserve to watch (and smell) your families fry........if you don't like it move to Canada.....we don't throw rocks, rockets, or bullets at our neighbors......because we are civilized, not barbarians like you sand niggers. :flop:
Yahweh is the moon .....setting on a fallen sun

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1634
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:31 am

PostFri Jan 15, 2010 8:24 pm » by Dirttyrabbit


Israel wants all of Gaza... because they have something they need.
something that is hidden... and they will never get it..
.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2469
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:18 am

PostFri Jan 15, 2010 8:27 pm » by Proto


crypto !! good to see you too bro :banana:

concrete that's the 15 time you link that picture ,at least ?

people where warned to evacuate that area ,
hamas militants often wears civilian clothing and use ambulances .

and both you and low denying one variable off the equation ,
oh so Israel complain about 10k+ rockets fire at Israeli civilians
deliberately , oh nonsense who cares about what they think ,right ?

well sorry but both sides problems should be addressed
even if you don't care about Israel claims ,it doesn't mean
the claims are not true. .

dirty rabbit ,Israel withdrawn from gaza in 2005 ,gaza got nothing Israel needs but peace.
and Israel got no desire to expand any further .
Last edited by Proto on Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 142
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:21 pm

PostFri Jan 15, 2010 8:49 pm » by Kilaspy


The best way to stop the rockets from Palestine--get out of their Country

As they walked over to me, which took three minutes or so, they swore at me and insulted me, and they also cursed my wife and daughters. When they got close enough, one of them hit me in the face and forehead with his rifle butt. I fell to the ground, and bled a lot, with the blood running onto my chest and kaffiyah. When I fell, the other soldier stepped on my chest, which hurt a lot. The first soldier continued to hit me in the face and the sides of my body. The beating lasted for about five minutes.
Testimony: Israeli soldiers assault elderly farmer while working his land next to the Separation Barrier, December 2009.

This is NOT a conflict, it is an occupation, land robbery and a genocide of the Palestinian
people.
This must be reconized as a fact, without which there is no discussion.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2469
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:18 am

PostFri Jan 15, 2010 8:50 pm » by Proto


@ concrete
but you do deny the problems !
and now you try to spin it with diverting the subject to ISRAEL
APARTHEID STATE bs , well im too busy right now for this
crap ,see you later .

kilaspy Israel withdrawn from gaza in 2005 ,for them all Israel is Palestine .

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 448
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:59 am

PostFri Jan 15, 2010 8:53 pm » by Cryptillian


proto wrote:crypto !! good to see you too bro :banana:

concrete that's the 15 time you link that picture ,at least ?

people where warned to evacuate that place ,
hamas militants often wears civilian clothing and use ambulances .

and both you and low denying one variable off the equation ,
oh so israeli complain about 10k+ rockets fire at Israeli civilians
deliberately , oh nonsense who cares about what they think ,right ?

well sorry but both sides problems should be addressed
even if you dont care about the israel claims ,it doesn't mean
the claims are not true. .

dirty rabbit ,israel withdrawn from gaza in 2005 ,gaza got nothing Israel needs but peace.
and israel got no desire to expand any further .


here is the deal:
when a crack dealer from Detroit gets shot by a fellow drug dealer.....i don't care
when some teenagers get killed by a train because they were playing too close to the track...i dont care
when an alcoholic drinks himself to death....i dont care

see the pattern :flop:

nothing directed at you personally....but this rock tossing competition that you are engaged in with your neighbors is ridiculous and ineffective.....you know it (i hope).....

the only solution to this bullshit is for all Israeli's to leave Palestine

your own god YHWH stated in the bible that you (Jews) cant have your own homeland anymore.....right.
ironic that it was the Jesus loving Americans that ignored the dictations of their own book and helped you disobey a direct order from "your" divine creator.

disobeying god........stealing land.......killing babies......HMMM.....seems to me that you are reaping what you have sown :flop:
Yahweh is the moon .....setting on a fallen sun

Initiate
Posts: 518
Joined: Thu May 14, 2009 7:10 pm

PostFri Jan 15, 2010 10:03 pm » by Aquarius


Cryptillian wrote :

Please try to keep the baby killing to a dull roar....some of us are trying to get some sleep


you both deserve to watch (and smell) your families fry


not barbarians like you sand niggers


disobeying god........stealing land.......killing babies......HMMM.....seems to me that you are reaping what you have sown
HMMM seems to me that you're a bit of a numbnuts judging by this statement.

So what is it Cryptillian, lack of companionship, lack of purpose, lack of personality or some form of juvenile means to attract admiration for being stone cold. Because you're not really, you'd like to think that we think you are. But we know you're not, how could you be, you're Canadian. But you are a very special type of Canadian, you're also a cunt. Now I'm not angry at what you say, I've seen and heard and sometimes laughed at much worse. But you do sound very American, and I'm not talking about an average American, more the republican rifle wielding wife beating roadkill eating hick kind whose sister is also his aunt. Keyboard heros are a dime a dozen. Again you fall into a special category of keyboard hero where you have many different aliases, but disclose them all. I'm not a phsychologist, but this to me sounds like serious identity issues. Are you not happy with who you are. Here's a tip, just to get started on your phsyche rehab, stop being a cunt for the sake of it. Nobody's impressed, everyone's board of it. It ain't new. Sound advice, use it.
God is a comedian, playing to an audience that is afraid to laugh

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2469
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:18 am

PostFri Jan 15, 2010 10:13 pm » by Proto


cryptillian wrote:but this rock tossing competition that you are engaged in with your neighbors is ridiculous and ineffective.....you know it (i hope).....


i definitely do , and i really wish the Palestinians would give it a shot ,
don't attack for a while ,don't give Israel reasons to attack , I'm sure that
will work.

cryptillian wrote:the only solution to this bullshit is for all Israeli's to leave Palestine


so you suggest all Israeli's leave Israel ? will you host us on your island ?

cryptillian wrote:your own god YHWH stated in the bible that you (Jews) cant have your own homeland anymore.....right.
ironic that it was the Jesus loving Americans that ignored the dictations of their own book and helped you disobey a direct order from "your" divine creator.
disobeying god........


really? where exactly does the bible say that ?
but wait , i thought part of your grand scheme to enlightenment suggest to leave beyond
all the dogma of organized religions ,so why would Israel cares about this even if
it was mentioned in the bible ,there are enough archeological evidence to support
the notion that Israel is indeed the home of the jews ,bible not needed to prove that.

cryptillian wrote:stealing land


up to 48 the zionist movement only bought lands in Israel ,only after the 48 war ,
after it was attacked , it gained more territories ,and same thing happened again .
in 67 Israel occupied the west bank which was controlled by Jordan not the Palestinians.
not to mention Israel gave back Sinai for peace with Egypt .
in 67 israel occupied gaza from egypt ,not from the Palestinians,

see a pattern here ? :flop:

but yet Israel gave control in gaza in 2005 to the Palestinians , instead of taking
the sane path like the west bank did ,hamas took the road of extremism .
seems to me they are reaping what they sown

cryptillian wrote:.......killing babies


the difference is if Israeli soldier killing a baby it's by mistake ,or he his very disturbed
person that will be punished for his deeds if he would be found guilty ,the hamas and other like minded organizations target babies intentionally and praise the perpetrators as holy hero's .

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostFri Jan 15, 2010 10:37 pm » by Lowsix


proto wrote:the difference is if Israeli soldier killing a baby it's by mistake ,or he his very disturbed
person that will be punished for his deeds if he would be found guilty ,the hamas and other like minded organizations target babies intentionally and praise the perpetrators as holy hero's .


HOLY...FUCKING...SHIT!!!!!!!!


Another one of those super duper Highlight Statements of the year, that shows what a truly scary fucking individual you really are, under all this pretense of a logical debate. I mean the Nazis even camoflaged their feelings about the jews better than that..


This is the SECOND time you have said some truly horrific shit without even batting an eyelash. Saying shit which PERFECTLY illustrates how and why the Israelis feel justified in doing the shit they do. You have reduced the Palestinian to a bloodthirsty, murderous animal, worthy only of suffering and punishment...so its that much easier to put them in the sights without remorse.

The Israeli Baby Killer: Accidentally disturbed, mistake-making human.

The Palestinian baby Killer: Filthy inhuman Animal who intentionally kills Babies as a matter of Policy.

You're one scary, brainwashed, racist, mantra chanting monster, dude.

(scary part is, you dont even know it)

Seriously, wow....you are fucking scary.

You either know what youre saying, which would make you a bloodthirsty sociopathic lunatic, or you dont know what youre saying, which makes you a brainwashed, bloodthirsty sociopathic lunatic.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 569
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:25 am

PostFri Jan 15, 2010 10:52 pm » by Govtslave


As an American citizen, all my life I have watched and listened to the world and my own government being dominated by the hatred, killing, and politics of the middle east. I have seen my government and politicians up to their necks in it doing nothing but contributing to and perpetuating the problem. As an American, there is nothing I can do about it because no matter who I vote for nothing changes. I don't know who to believe or what to believe and so I wish that America would just wash our hands of it and get the hell out of there and let them totally destroy each other if that's what they want. At least then, it will be over. But that will never happen because if nothing else, the middle east problems prove to Americans that our government does not represent us.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook