... Gaza Horror: .. Photo Gallery of Gaza Massacre by Israel

Super Moderator

PostFri Jan 15, 2010 10:55 pm » by Spock

cryptillian wrote:your own god YHWH stated in the bible that you (Jews) cant have your own homeland anymore.....right.
ironic that it was the Jesus loving Americans that ignored the dictations of their own book and helped you disobey a direct order from "your" divine creator.

Whassup Crypt - good to see ya back. Stick around will ya.

I had to step in here though.

Actually what the Bible says concerning the Jews is that they would be brought back to Israel.

Ezekiel 34:13
I will bring them out from the nations and gather them from the countries, and I will bring them into their own land. I will pasture them on the mountains of Israel, in the ravines and in all the settlements in the land.
Like Jeremiah, the prophet Ezekiel also lived during the time that the Babylonians ruled over the people of Judah, and he too was one of the Jews who were taken to Babylon as captives. In Ezekiel 34:13, he prophesied that God would gather the exiles from the various nations to which they had been scattered and that he would restore them to "their own land."

In Ezekiel 36:11, the prophet said that there would come a time when Israel would be more prosperous than it was in the past. The Bible describes Israel as being a prosperous nation during the time of King David and King Solomon about 3000 years ago. But, Ezekiel knew a very different Israel. In Ezekiel's day (he lived about 2600 years ago), the northern kingdom of Israel already had been decimated by the Assyrians, and the southern kingdom (called Judah) was being destroyed by the Babylonians. In the centuries that followed these destructions, Jews rebuilt the city of Jerusalem, but their homeland was destroyed again, by the Romans, about 1900 years ago. Since then, a majority of Jews have lived in exile. But during the past 100 years, millions of Jews from around the world moved to Israel and they have been rebuilding the country once again. Today, Israel again is an independent nation, as it was in the days of King David, and it is one of the world's most prosperous countries. In 1999, Israel had the highest per capita Gross Domestic Product of any nearby country, even though the surrounding countries have many oil resources.

Here is Ezekiel 36:11

Zechariah 8:7-8
This is what the Lord Almighty says: "I will save my people from the countries of the east and the west. I will bring them back to live in Jerusalem; they will be my people, and I will be faithful and righteous to them as their God."

Isaiah 43:5-6
"Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bring your children from the east and gather you from the west. I will say to the north, `Give them up!' and to the south, `Do not hold them back.' Bring my sons from afar and my daughters from the ends of the earth…
I will increase the number of men and animals upon you, and they will be fruitful and become numerous. I will settle people on you as in the past and will make you prosper more than before. Then you will know that I am the Lord.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 15, 2010 11:09 pm » by Proto

LowSix wrote:
proto wrote:the difference is if Israeli soldier killing a baby it's by mistake ,or he his very disturbed
person that will be punished for his deeds if he would be found guilty ,the hamas and other like minded organizations target babies intentionally and praise the perpetrators as holy hero's .

HOLY...FUCKING...SHIT!!!!!!!!

Another one of those super duper Highlight Statements of the year, that shows what a truly scary fucking individual you really are, under all this pretense of a logical debate. I mean the Nazis even camoflaged their feelings about the jews better than that..

This is the SECOND time you have said some truly horrific shit without even batting an eyelash. Saying shit which PERFECTLY illustrates how and why the Israelis feel justified in doing the shit they do. You have reduced the Palestinian to a bloodthirsty, murderous animal, worthy only of suffering and punishment...so its that much easier to put them in the sights without remorse.

The Israeli Baby Killer: Accidentally disturbed, mistake-making human.

The Palestinian baby Killer: Filthy inhuman Animal who intentionally kills Babies as a matter of Policy.

You're one scary, brainwashed, racist, mantra chanting monster, dude.

(scary part is, you dont even know it)

Seriously, wow....you are fucking scary.

You either know what youre saying, which would make you a bloodthirsty sociopathic lunatic, or you dont know what youre saying, which makes you a brainwashed, bloodthirsty sociopathic lunatic.

excuse me what are you talking about ? you see what you want to see, did i mentioned
that before,yes i did .

i said HAMAS target babies and civilians as part of there ideology , that is a FACT ,
not some fairy tale , and also notice i said hamas and like mind organizations
not a generalization all Palestinians .

Israel is a democracy with strong courts that perfectly capable of punishing rouge
soldiers and civilians by the law ,that is also a FACT .

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 12:33 am » by Proto

zaff4444 wrote:
dirttyrabbit wrote:Israel wants all of Gaza... because they have something they need.
something that is hidden... and they will never get it..

Al asqa mosque .

OMG :lol: and this perfectly illustrates that you haven't got the slightest clue of
what you talking about , Al asqa mosque is in east Jerusalem you moron .

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 1:49 am » by Tinman4higher

Upload to Disclose.tv

This video is the prime examole of the product of religion. If it were not for religious intervention, these people would be regular dysfunctional people of society
Atheism is a non-prophet organization...GC

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 2:38 am » by Spock

Interestingly enough. Concerning the 10,000 missiles that only killed 15 people in the last 6 - 8 years. And concerning the wars Israel won to regain itself as a nation.

There's another prophecy that can be tucked into. (And a few more).

Isaiah 41:12-14
Though you search for your enemies, you will not find them. Those who wage war against you will be as nothing at all. For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. Do not be afraid, O worm Jacob, O little Israel, for I myself will help you," declares the Lord, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.
In Isaiah 41:12-14, the prophet said God would help Israel during times of conflict with enemies (if the people have faith in God). Isaiah said this during a time when the northern kingdom of Israel had already been conquered by the Assyrian Empire. And the southern kingdom, Judah, was about to be conquered by Babylon. (The Bible explains that Israel and Judah lost their independence because so many of the residents had turned to false religions). But, since 1948 when Israel was re-established, Israel has been attacked by much-larger countries. And Israel has prevailed in each of those attacks. This prophecy has found partial fulfillment; Christian scholars believe that a time will come when all of Israel's enemies are destroyed.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 3:00 am » by Tinman4higher

spock wrote:Interestingly enough. Concerning the 10,000 missiles that only killed 15 people in the last 6 - 8 years. And concerning the wars Israel won to regain itself as a nation.

There's another prophecy that can be tucked into. (And a few more).

Isaiah 41:12-14
Though you search for your enemies, you will not find them. Those who wage war against you will be as nothing at all. For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. Do not be afraid, O worm Jacob, O little Israel, for I myself will help you," declares the Lord, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel.
In Isaiah 41:12-14, the prophet said God would help Israel during times of conflict with enemies (if the people have faith in God). Isaiah said this during a time when the northern kingdom of Israel had already been conquered by the Assyrian Empire. And the southern kingdom, Judah, was about to be conquered by Babylon. (The Bible explains that Israel and Judah lost their independence because so many of the residents had turned to false religions). But, since 1948 when Israel was re-established, Israel has been attacked by much-larger countries. And Israel has prevailed in each of those attacks. This prophecy has found partial fulfillment; Christian scholars believe that a time will come when all of Israel's enemies are destroyed.

Weellll, I guess Disclose just received it's latest religious nutjob. Hope He doesn't go as far crazy as the rest I've seen

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 3:03 am » by Spock

It's an interesting prophecy TinMan. Plain and simple.

And you must have some sort of faith yourself to believe that aliens had something to do with humankind.

The fact of the matter is TinMan - I'm a searcher, and I can not deny these ancient prophecies that appear to be fulfilled.

Why take Nastradamus as legit, or the whole alien religion that is forming on the internet out of shear speculation - yet immediately stand so opposed to biblical prophecy that your would insult me for bringing it to the forum.

If that's the case - then by your own logic - you should NEVER use ANY ancient texts to build your hypothesis. In which case - you have stopped searching, and must have a pretty good grasp on everything.

I commend you.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 3:58 am » by Mep630

LowSix wrote:
proto wrote:the difference is if Israeli soldier killing a baby it's by mistake ,or he his very disturbed
person that will be punished for his deeds if he would be found guilty ,the hamas and other like minded organizations target babies intentionally and praise the perpetrators as holy hero's .

HOLY...FUCKING...SHIT!!!!!!!!

Another one of those super duper Highlight Statements of the year, that shows what a truly scary fucking individual you really are, under all this pretense of a logical debate. I mean the Nazis even camoflaged their feelings about the jews better than that..

This is the SECOND time you have said some truly horrific shit without even batting an eyelash. Saying shit which PERFECTLY illustrates how and why the Israelis feel justified in doing the shit they do. You have reduced the Palestinian to a bloodthirsty, murderous animal, worthy only of suffering and punishment...so its that much easier to put them in the sights without remorse.

The Israeli Baby Killer: Accidentally disturbed, mistake-making human.

The Palestinian baby Killer: Filthy inhuman Animal who intentionally kills Babies as a matter of Policy.

You're one scary, brainwashed, racist, mantra chanting monster, dude.

(scary part is, you dont even know it)

Seriously, wow....you are fucking scary.

You either know what youre saying, which would make you a bloodthirsty sociopathic lunatic, or you dont know what youre saying, which makes you a brainwashed, bloodthirsty sociopathic lunatic.
wow, I have to give low +1 respect points on this post.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 3:59 am » by Mep630

naught wrote:I just made a quick one

Upload to Disclose.tv

LOL, I dint make it past the 1st 30 seconds yet, but great opening! =)

Obama owned in 10 seconds...

well done, back to the video...

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 4:16 am » by Tinman4higher

spock wrote:It's an interesting prophecy TinMan. Plain and simple.
I commend you.

Muah ha ha ....thanks Spock

PreviousNext