... Gaza Horror: .. Photo Gallery of Gaza Massacre by Israel

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 4:31 am » by Tinman4higher

naught wrote:I just made a quick one

Upload to Disclose.tv

I am sooo lucky I was born in Canada to parents of parents who were born in Canada.It seems so unusually evil to believe there is progress in another humans' pain.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization...GC

Initiate

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 4:40 am » by Bahb3

We are truly lucky in having Proto here to display the typical Israeli mentality. You cannot expect a group of people who think they are the Invisible Sky Jew's favorites to respect others or treat them as equals.

Israel does not deserve to exists. In fact it's existence is a treat to the world. That's why the only people who support it are the Christ Cultists who have a hard on for the end of the world, Politicians who want the support of said Christ Cultists, War Profiteers and Oil Men (for Obvious reasons) .. and I am talking about America here, I cannot speak for other cultures.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 4:46 am » by Spock

bahb3 wrote:We are truly lucky in having Proto here to display the typical Israeli mentality. You cannot expect a group of people who think they are the Invisible Sky Jew's favorites to respect others or treat them as equals.

Israel does not deserve to exists. In fact it's existence is a treat to the world. That's why the only people who support it are the Christ Cultists who have a hard on for the end of the world, Politicians who want the support of said Christ Cultists, War Profiteers and Oil Men (for Obvious reasons) .. and I am talking about America here, I cannot speak for other cultures.

Thank you for once again showing yourself to being a fucking idiot - "raping" yourself "in front of my friends" and deserving no respect or even an intellectual nod.

You go guy!!!!

Initiate

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 4:49 am » by Bahb3

Yeah that was fucking retarded wasn't it

Well it is Spock.. I have yet to see him give a rebuttal , he just hurls feces like a little monkey.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 4:56 am » by Spock

You and Naut are either the same people - or need to move to Iran, and marry each other in a Sharia Law ceremony.

So - ain't got nothin for ya. You guys get a room.

Initiate

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 5:06 am » by Bahb3

Well gee Spock, sorry I do not share your view of the world. My life experiences in the past 39 years has led me to these opinions. I try to base them on the facts as presented to me, without bias or prejudice. However, I realize I am a human being, so if I have failed I am sure you can present a rebuttal based on something other than the apparent rage I have caused you. So please, by all means, enlighten me.

I await your great wisdom.
Last edited by Bahb3 on Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 5:06 am » by Tinman4higher

bahb3 wrote:

Well it is Spock.. I have yet to see him give a rebuttal , he just hurls feces like a little monkey.

AWWW, c,mon now....even a monkey will evolve given time
Atheism is a non-prophet organization...GC

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 5:18 am » by Lowsix

tinman4higher wrote:
bahb3 wrote:

AWWW, c,mon now....even a monkey will evolve given time

yeah yeah blah blah..

massacre by isreal.
15 deaths by rocket.

disproportionate response or legitimate self defence?
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 5:35 am » by Spock

bahb3 wrote:Well gee Spock, sorry I do not share your view of the world. My life experiences in the past 39 years has led me to these opinions. I try to base them on the facts as presented to me, without bias or prejudice. However, I realize I am a human being, so if I have failed I am sure you can present a rebuttal based on something other than the apparent rage I have caused you. So please, by all means, enlighten me.

I await your great wisdom.

That's the best thing I have seen you type right there. With that attitude - we can work together and I can bring down how my life's experiences have jaded me.

We can work with this - how does that sound?

Initiate

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 5:44 am » by Bahb3

That's the best thing I have seen you type right there. With that attitude - we can work together and I can bring down how my life's experiences have jaded me.

We can work with this - how does that sound?

It sounds like you are avoiding giving me a rebuttal on my View on Israel and the support it gets from America.

PreviousNext