... Gaza Horror: .. Photo Gallery of Gaza Massacre by Israel

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 5:48 am » by Spock

I don't think you need a rebuttal for your view. There are obvious evils on both sides of the spectrum.

You're bent towards one side - I am bent towards the other.

I think the first phase of the olive branch is to realize neither one of us is perfect or righteous, ad accept that we can have different views.

Initiate

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 5:54 am » by Bahb3

I don't think you need a rebuttal for your view. There are obvious evils on both sides of the spectrum.

How kind of you spock. But after calling me an idiot, as a common courtesy, I ask that you please elaborate. Surely with such a passionate outburst you must have something to add. I will take your non-response as silent agreement as well.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 6:04 am » by Spock

LowSix wrote:yeah yeah blah blah..

massacre by isreal.
15 deaths by rocket.

disproportionate response or legitimate self defence?

At the same time man - the intent of those rockets. Regardless of the lack of carnage - the intent for indiscriminate death and fear.

So yes - a well formed military can definitely enforce a heavier, more surgical strike.

But can I ask - without getting into an all out battle on this, would it make it okay if Israel launched 10,000 unaimed missiles into Gaza or Lebanon? Or would that be more barbaric?

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 6:08 am » by Spock

naught wrote:
bahb3 wrote:

How kind of you spock. But after calling me an idiot, as a common courtesy, I ask that you please elaborate. Surely with such a passionate outburst you must have something to add.

You and spock should get a room geez

I don't want to fight. I want us to be able to see the differences and try to figure out how - if we can lay our attitudes down here and search for a common peace, it can work in the micro - is it possible it works on the macro?

Initiate

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 6:10 am » by Bahb3

Actually I like that Idea. If they used the same rockets, and fired one each time one was fired at them, I think that would be an appropriate response. Good Idea!

If the rockets are that much of a horror to live with, as Israelis claim, then I am sure it will be enough to make the Palestinian people quit their use.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 6:16 am » by Spock

And Bahb3 - in all fairness to you, I don't know when we first went at each other. I think you saw me or I saw you in polarized positions, we bickered - and boom.

I would rather focus our energy on something more constructive, even if we can't see eye to eye on an issue. I think neither of us want people to die.

Initiate

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 6:21 am » by Bahb3

I think neither of us want people to die.

Well I want people to die, just no one we are talking about in this thread :D

Peace

Initiate

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 7:15 am » by Castortroy

bahb3 wrote:
I think neither of us want people to die.

Well I want people to die, just no one we are talking about in this thread :D

Peace

Me too, to be completely honest. But when their time comes, ,, and it will... they will pay dearly. The rest I just hope quick and painless for them. They will be judged failry.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 8:33 am » by Spock

naught wrote:That's the million dollar question, is israel just defending herself? I don't know but there is alot of good israelis. I guess I never met good palastinians or muslims unless tyhey oppose there own leaders? Strange

Naught - I apologize to you as well. I get caught up in the reading frenzy and jump ship with stuff. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 9:46 am » by Clawspiracy

Israeli, Palestinian, Jewish, Muslim, Atheist, Christian, Pantheist, Buddhist...

WE ARE ALL HUMAN. PEOPLE. THE EARTH IS OUR HOME. WE ARE THE STEWARDS OF THIS WORLD!

When we kill someone, no matter what the "just cause" is... We kill a tiny part of ourselves. It is my belief that the stress the world is feeling right now is directly due to the horrifying deaths we grant to each other on a daily basis. A thousand souls crying out in pain for the greed and decisions of all politicians and religious fanaticism everywhere. On a daily basis.

Think about how sickening that is. Education is the key.
It's a Clawspiracy...

PreviousNext