... Gaza Horror: .. Photo Gallery of Gaza Massacre by Israel

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 124
Joined: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:06 pm

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 11:52 am » by Astrodicted


Spock you ever wonder they shoot those firecrackers?Or is that something you willfully neglect?



Some talmud love

When a Jew has a Gentile in his clutches, another Jew may go to the same Gentile, lend him
money and in turn deceive him, so that the Gentile shall be ruined. For the property of a Gentile,
according to our law, belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has full right to seize it.

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 156

If it can be proven that someone has given the money of Israelites to the Goyim, a way must be
found after prudent consideration to wipe him off the face of the earth.

Choschen Hamm 388, 15

The estates of the Goys are like wilderness, who first settles in them has a right to them.

[BANNED] Bathra, 14?b

Happy will be the lost of Israel, whom the Holy One, blessed be He, has chosen from amongst
the Goyim, of whom the Scriptures say: "Their work is but vanity, it is an illusion at which we
must laugh; they will all perish when God visits them in His wrath." At the moment when the
Holy One, blessed be He, will exterminate all the Goyim of the world, Israel alone will subsist,
even as it is written: "The Lord alone will appear great on that day! . . .

Zohar, Vayshlah 177b

That the Jewish nation is the only nation selected by God, while all the remaining ones are
contemptible and hateful.
That all property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which consequently is entitled to
seize upon it without any scruples. An orthodox Jew is not bound to observe principles of
morality towards people of other tribes. He may act contrary to morality, if profitable to himself
or to Jews in general.

A Jew may rob a Goy, he may cheat him over a bill, which should not be perceived by him,
otherwise the name of God would become dishonoured.

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat, 348"
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2469
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:18 am

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 12:00 pm » by Proto


Colonel Richard Kemp, formerly both commander of British forces in Afghanistan and the intelligence co-ordinator for the British government. In a interview on BBC’s during
the gaza operation :
I don’t think there’s ever been a time in the history of warfare when any army has made more efforts to reduce civilian casualties and deaths of innocent people than the IDF is doing today in Gaza.

During Israel’s Operation Cast Lead in Gaza at the turn of the year, when it was being demonised daily for its ‘disproportionate’ response to Gaza’s rocket attacks and accused (falsely) of recklessly or wilfully killing huge numbers of Palestinian civilians, particularly children, the BBC conducted an interview which shone out like a diamond on a dunghill in those dark and bigoted days. It was with Colonel Richard Kemp, formerly both commander of British forces in Afghanistan and the intelligence co-ordinator for the British government. In that interview, Col Kemp disconcerted the BBC’s boilerplate group-thinking presenter by stating that :

I don’t think there’s ever been a time in the history of warfare when any army has made more efforts to reduce civilian casualties and deaths of innocent people than the IDF is doing today in Gaza.

Now Col Kemp has amplified his remarks in a speech at a conference in Israel. It is worth watching or reading this remarkable speech in full -- because he says things that are as well-informed, obvious and decent as they are rare and poorly understood in the society that he has spent his life defending. He points out, for example, that Britain, America and Israel are up against the same type of enemy which operates under a new and very different set of rules:

Hizballah and Hamas over here, Al Qaida, Jaish al Mahdi and a range of other militant groups in Iraq. Al Qaida, the Taliban and a diversity of associated fighting groups in Afghanistan. They are different but they are linked. They are linked by the pernicious influence, support and sometimes direction of Iran and/or by the international network of Islamist extremism. These groups, as well as others, have learnt and continue to learn from each others’ successes and failures. Tactics tried and tested on IDF soldiers in Lebanon have also killed British soldiers in Helmand Province and in Basra. These groups are trained and equipped for warfare fought from within the civilian population.

Do these Islamist fighting groups ignore the international laws of armed conflict? They do not. It would be a grave mistake to conclude that they do. Instead, they study it carefully and they understand it well. They know that a British or Israeli commander and his men are bound by international law and the rules of engagement that flow from it. They then do their utmost to exploit what they view as one of their enemy’s main weaknesses.

Their very modus operandi is built on the, correct, assumption that Western armies will normally abide by the rules. It is not simply that these insurgents do not adhere to the laws of war. It is that they employ a deliberate policy of operating consistently outside international law. Their entire operational doctrine is founded on this basis. In Gaza, as in Basra, as in the towns and villages of southern Afghanistan, civilians and their property are routinely exploited by these groups, in deliberate and flagrant violation of any international laws or reasonable norms of civilised behaviour for both tactical and strategic gain.

Stripped of any moral considerations, this policy operates simply and effectively at both levels. On the tactical level, protected buildings, mosques, schools and hospitals, are used as strongholds allowing the enemy the protection not only of stone walls but also of international law. On the strategic level, any mistake, or in some cases legal and proportional response, by a Western army will be deliberately exploited and manipulated in order to produce international outcry and condemnation. And in sophisticated groupings such as Hamas and Hizballah, the media will be exploited also as a critical implement of their military strategy. [my emphasis]

And of course the British and American media have done everything they can to act as the jihadis’ fifth column against the west – nowhere more so than in Israel, on which Col Kemp had this to say:

What is the other challenge faced by the IDF that we British do not have to face to the same extent? It is the automatic, Pavlovian presumption by many in the international media, and international human rights groups, that the IDF are in the wrong, that they are abusing human rights.

So what did the IDF do in Gaza to meet their obligation to operate within the laws of war? When possible the IDF gave at least four hours’ notice to civilians to leave areas targeted for attack. Attack helicopter pilots, tasked with destroying Hamas mobile weapons platforms, had total discretion to abort a strike if there was too great a risk of civilian casualties in the area. Many missions that could have taken out Hamas military capability were cancelled because of this.

During the conflict, the IDF allowed huge amounts of humanitarian aid into Gaza. This sort of task is regarded by military tacticians as risky and dangerous at the best of times. To mount such operations, to deliver aid virtually into your enemy’s hands, is to the military tactician, normally quite unthinkable. [my emphasis] But the IDF took on those risks.

In the latter stages of Cast Lead the IDF unilaterally announced a daily three-hour cease fire. The IDF dropped over 900,000 leaflets warning the population of impending attacks to allow them to leave designated areas. A complete air squadron was dedicated to this task alone. Leaflets also urged the people to phone in information to pinpoint Hamas fighters vital intelligence that could save innocent lives.

The IDF phoned over 30,000 Palestinian households in Gaza, urging them in Arabic to leave homes where Hamas might have stashed weapons or be preparing to fight. Similar messages were passed in Arabic on Israeli radio broadcasts warning the civilian population of forthcoming operations. Despite Israel’s extraordinary measures, of course innocent civilians were killed and wounded. That was due to the frictions of war that I have spoken about, and even more was an inevitable consequence of Hamas’ way of fighting.

By taking these actions and many other significant measures during Operation Cast Lead the IDF did more to safeguard the rights of civilians in a combat zone than any other Army in the history of warfare. But the IDF still did not win the war of opinions – especially in Europe.

Israel’s military therefore observes a high standard of ethical behaviour and concern for innocent life which is simply without parallel or precedent anywhere else in the world. And yet it is Israel which the west singles out for demonisation and delegitimisation for ‘war crimes’ -- so much so that the very same Israeli military eulogised by Col Kemp cannot set foot in Britain without a ‘human rights’ lawyer trying to arrest them for ‘crimes against humanity’ as soon as they step off the plane.

Go figure.



http://www.spectator.co.uk/melaniephill ... dice.thtml

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 12:15 pm » by Lowsix


Yeah First Causes are a bitch.

If you ignore them, youll find yourself (way down the line..like today) battling a disadvantaged enemy who (due to completely realistic considerations) must use more radical tactics to outwit their vastly superior occupiers.

So MY thinking is, (and the reason europe is seeing through it all) is that if you,
on some sincerely humane and dignified way, address that Pesky "First Cause" problem you can automatically address the blowback from IGNORING or DISMISSING that "First Cause".

After the first two deaths, the rest is a blood revenge game, at which point BOTH parties can be argued to be "in the right". THATS why there is no progress being made..both sides are screaming "Look what you did to my brother"...instead of addressing the question of Who PLANTED this evil seed that has spawned an uncontrollable growth that is strangling the life out of THE ENTIRE GODAMN FUCKING PLANET!

Till then, its all a game of misdirection, opinion politics, propaganda, and outright lies, mixed with religion, blood revenge, and pitched battles.

ON BOTH SIDES.
(i have to put that in caps because you dont seem to realize that i understand this)

Seems like addressing the underlying issue in a meaningful way is going to go a lot further than isolating yourself socially and politically, losing the PR battle, and creating a thousand brand new martyrs...all because Isrealis myopically assume that their authority, and "historo-religious rights" and genetic and moral superiority should be recognized easily enough to turn the tide of WORLD opinion...(they arent)

Its not working for us anymore.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2469
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:18 am

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 12:49 pm » by Proto


astrodicted wrote:Some talmud love


no just same old racist lies and fabrications,for example :

astrodicted wrote:A Jew may rob a Goy, he may cheat him over a bill, which should not be perceived by him,
otherwise the name of God would become dishonoured.
Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat, 348"


Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348. This is not a part of the Talmud. It is actually a part of a collection of Biblical commentaries in the sixteenth century. The actual text in this volume says that it is forbidden to steal even a small item from a Jew or non-Jew, from children or from adults. One of the commentators remarks that in dealing with an idolator it would be permissible to use artifice or stratagem to effect repayment of a loan. He then adds that others say that to do it intentionally is forbidden, but if the idolator makes a mistake in one’s favor, it is proper to accept the advantage that accrues. However it is pointed out that the famous Rabbi Maimonedes is vigorously opposed to such procedures.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 142
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:21 pm

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 1:38 pm » by Kilaspy


EU delegation urges trial of Israeli war criminals
Fri, 15 Jan 2010 22:28:25 GMT

The European Parliament delegation at the Rafah border crossing between the southern Gaza Strip and Egypt
A high ranking European parliamentary delegation in the Gaza Strip has called for the prosecution of Israeli officials over war crimes in the territory.

The high ranking delegation which includes 60 parliament members of 12 European countries, crossed into the strip on Friday afternoon through Rafah border crossing, Xinhua reported.

Speaking at a press conference at the crossing, British Labor Party legislator, Sir Gerald Kauffim who is also the head of the delegation described the visit as "a message of solidarity with Gaza to end the Israeli siege."

"Our suffering to arrive here is nothing compared with the longsuffering of the Gaza Strip population due to the suffocating [and] unfair Israeli siege imposed on them," said Kauffman.

He also called for the prosecution of Israeli officials who had "authorized the use of white phosphorus bombs" against the Palestinians during Tel Aviv's December 2008-January 2009 offensive against the Gaza Strip which left over 1,400 Palestinians dead.
He also expressed support for the attempts by pro-Palestinian groups in Britain to seek arrest warrants for Israeli politicians and army officers in the country.

"We have had a fuss in our country about the inability of certain Israeli politicians to visit Britain for fear of being arrested," said Kauffman adding that "anyone who uses the white phosphorus against civilians must be taken to court for war crimes."

Israel canceled the visit of a delegation of senior military officers to the UK this month after Britain failed to guarantee that they would not be arrested over alleged war crimes.

The incident provoke anger among Israeli officials, who cried that the British legal system's acceptance of pro-Palestinian group's lawsuits was threatening to "undermine relations" between London and Tel Aviv.

Last month, the office of the British Foreign Secretary David Miliband issued a statement and called for an end to the "absurd situation," in which arrest warrants were being issued against Israeli officials.

This is while, a report released by a UN fact-finding team headed by South African Judge Richard Goldstone in September 2009 accused Israeli military forces of war crimes against Palestinians in Gaza.

Based on the report, Israel used disproportionate force and failed to protect civilians during its offensive on the territory.

http://presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=116234 ... =351020202



Press TV - January 15, 2010
The acclaimed British director and winner of Palme d’Or at the Cannes Film Festival, Ken Loach, has called for the boycott of Israeli movies at the international film festivals and cultural events.
“The massacres and state terrorism in Gaza make the showcasing of Israeli films in various sections of international film festivals unacceptable,” Loach was quoted as saying at a ceremony commemorating Israeli offensive on the besieged Gaza Strip by IRNA.
“Tel Aviv sponsors various international film festivals with the intention to open the way for Israeli films.”
He added the call for a boycott of Israeli cultural products comes from many writers, artists, journalists, lawyers, academics, trades unionists and teachers. They see it as “a contribution to the struggle to end Israel’s occupation, colonization and system of apartheid.”
Last July, Loach withdrew his film ”Looking for Eric” from the Melbourne International Film Festival in protest against the Israel’s sponsorship of another filmmaker. Tel Aviv provided airfare for Tatia Rosenthal, whose film ”9.99” is an Israeli-Australian co-production.
In May 2009, Loach as director of the Edinburgh International film festival returned a £300 gift from the Israeli embassy as a sign of his cultural boycott of Israel and in protest of Tel Aviv’s policies towards the Palestinian people.
The Toronto international film festival (TIFF) came under fire in September for selecting Tel Aviv as the subject of its inaugural City-to-City Spotlight strand. Renowned movie makers including Loach, Jane Fonda and David Byrne were among those who signed a statement supporting Canadian film-maker John Greyson, who withdrew his short film “Covered” from TIFF after learning of the program.
In a letter to the festival, Greyson cited Israeli action in Gaza and the expansion of illegal settlements as reasons for his withdrawal.
A United Nations inquiry led by former South African Judge Richard Goldstone details what investigators call Israeli actions “amounting to war crimes, possibly crimes against humanity” during Israel’s offensive against Gaza.
Tel Aviv is worried that charges could be lodged against politicians and army officers for war crimes committed during Israel’s 22-day offensive against blockaded Gaza Strip. Top officials who would be in the judicial cross-hairs could include former Prime Minister Ehud Olmert, former Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni as well as current Defense Minister Ehud Barak.
More than 1,400 Palestinians were killed during three weeks of Israel’s land, sea and air assault in the impoverished coastal sliver. The offensive also inflicted $ 1.6 billion damage to Gaza economy.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 7:25 pm » by Spock


LowSix wrote:Yeah First Causes are a bitch.

If you ignore them, youll find yourself (way down the line..like today) battling a disadvantaged enemy who (due to completely realistic considerations) must use more radical tactics to outwit their vastly superior occupiers.

So MY thinking is, (and the reason europe is seeing through it all) is that if you,
on some sincerely humane and dignified way, address that Pesky "First Cause" problem you can automatically address the blowback from IGNORING or DISMISSING that "First Cause".

After the first two deaths, the rest is a blood revenge game, at which point BOTH parties can be argued to be "in the right". THATS why there is no progress being made..both sides are screaming "Look what you did to my brother"...instead of addressing the question of Who PLANTED this evil seed that has spawned an uncontrollable growth that is strangling the life out of THE ENTIRE GODAMN FUCKING PLANET!

Till then, its all a game of misdirection, opinion politics, propaganda, and outright lies, mixed with religion, blood revenge, and pitched battles.

ON BOTH SIDES.
(i have to put that in caps because you dont seem to realize that i understand this)

Seems like addressing the underlying issue in a meaningful way is going to go a lot further than isolating yourself socially and politically, losing the PR battle, and creating a thousand brand new martyrs...all because Isrealis myopically assume that their authority, and "historo-religious rights" and genetic and moral superiority should be recognized easily enough to turn the tide of WORLD opinion...(they arent)

Its not working for us anymore.


Awesome point. :flop:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2469
Joined: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:18 am

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 9:21 pm » by Proto


LowSix wrote:Yeah First Causes are a bitch.

If you ignore them, youll find yourself (way down the line..like today) battling a disadvantaged enemy who (due to completely realistic considerations) must use more radical tactics to outwit their vastly superior occupiers.


i disagree with you , please explain to me why the fatah not shooting mortars
and rockets from the west bank to israel ?
because they are one step ahead in the way to peace then hamas .
fatah and israel unfortunately still haven't figured a way to work out the
differences to even restart negotiations again .
but the west bank is in far better shape then gaza and is flourishing ,
altough not all is perfect ,provocateurs from both sides and all varieties
of the political polarities occasionally tries to stir a mess .
but yet, most of the fatah chooses to leave beyond the armed resistance ,
and focus on building Palestine, i only could wish the hamas would do the same .

LowSix wrote:After the first two deaths, the rest is a blood revenge game, at which point BOTH parties can be argued to be "in the right". THATS why there is no progress being made..both sides are screaming "Look what you did to my brother"


no actually what im screaming is lets sit down and negotiate, instead of shooting missiles ,
i will scream look what you did to my brother every time you will scream look what you did
to my brother,or look what you tried to do to my brother , or look what you do to your
children , simple as that .

LowSix wrote:...instead of addressing the question of
Who PLANTED this evil seed that has spawned an uncontrollable growth that is strangling the life out of THE ENTIRE GODAMN FUCKING PLANET!


oh really ? is that really important ? who planted the seed according to your beliefs
low ? the devil ? the evil jews ? or just extremist persons from both sides ? i'm curious why do you think this is important .

i personally think more important question is ,what do we do now ? how do we
solve our problems in the presence,lets talk ,that's what important ,not who
planted some EVIL SEEDS .

LowSix wrote:Seems like addressing the underlying issue in a meaningful way is going to go a lot further than isolating yourself socially and politically,


israel is not half as isolated socially or politically as you would hoped .

LowSix wrote:losing the PR battle, and creating a thousand brand new martyrs...all because Isrealis myopically assume that their authority, and "historo-religious rights" and genetic and moral superiority should be recognized easily enough to turn the tide of WORLD opinion...(they arent)


oh so now israelis claim they are " genetic superiors " ,and that's after you totally
distorted one of my statements out of context and essentially called me nazi :

LowSix wrote:
proto wrote:the difference is if Israeli soldier killing a baby it's by mistake ,or he his very disturbed
person that will be punished for his deeds if he would be found guilty ,the hamas and other like minded organizations target babies intentionally and praise the perpetrators as holy hero's .


HOLY...FUCKING...SHIT!!!!!!!!
I mean the Nazis even camoflaged their feelings about the jews better than that..


well i still stand by my statement , even though you tried to distort what i said ,
hamas ideology is to kill civilians , israel policy is to avoid killing civilians .
that's facts .
terrorist that kill children and civilians is praised as holy hero by hamas , in israel
if someone intentionally kill civilians he is trailed and go to jail .
so from those facts you try to turn me to a nazi ?

not to mention that i didn't used Palestinians but hamas and like mind organizations .

you insist on insisting to claim that the Israelis think they are
superior humans and racists , which is of course a dumb generalization .
i tried to tell you that as Israeli i know that this is bullshit countless times , we are all
humans i said that many times ,and i mean it , sorry if it's mantra for you .
like every country israel got it's basket cases and extremists they are
minority ,just like on every other place on earth .
but no you insist to accuse me as being a nazi .
well ,that only show that you come with some kind of preconception in your head of what Israelis are ,and you just cant let go even when FACTS collide with your belief .
for you when a fellow person (hello that's me) share is views in here its just "israeli
apologizers on forums" , well low sorry to say but you start to sound like regressed
racist to me .

LowSix wrote:Its not working for us anymore.


and who is the us you referring to ? wishful thinking much ?
Last edited by Proto on Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4805
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:27 am

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 11:25 pm » by sockpuppet


LowSix wrote:Yeah First Causes are a bitch.

If you ignore them, youll find yourself (way down the line..like today) battling a disadvantaged enemy who (due to completely realistic considerations) must use more radical tactics to outwit their vastly superior occupiers.

So MY thinking is, (and the reason europe is seeing through it all) is that if you,
on some sincerely humane and dignified way, address that Pesky "First Cause" problem you can automatically address the blowback from IGNORING or DISMISSING that "First Cause".

After the first two deaths, the rest is a blood revenge game, at which point BOTH parties can be argued to be "in the right". THATS why there is no progress being made..both sides are screaming "Look what you did to my brother"...instead of addressing the question of Who PLANTED this evil seed that has spawned an uncontrollable growth that is strangling the life out of THE ENTIRE GODAMN FUCKING PLANET!

Till then, its all a game of misdirection, opinion politics, propaganda, and outright lies, mixed with religion, blood revenge, and pitched battles.

ON BOTH SIDES.
(i have to put that in caps because you dont seem to realize that i understand this)

Seems like addressing the underlying issue in a meaningful way is going to go a lot further than isolating yourself socially and politically, losing the PR battle, and creating a thousand brand new martyrs...all because Isrealis myopically assume that their authority, and "historo-religious rights" and genetic and moral superiority should be recognized easily enough to turn the tide of WORLD opinion...(they arent)

Its not working for us anymore.


+1

All of this mess has a basis in the past... It is just a shame that no one bothers to study it. BOTH sides were victims of the British Zionists, FACT. The Zionists pushed for Eretz Israel a full 60 years before WWII. But they couldn't do anything about the Ottoman empire.. they had to wait for that to fall. You know why? Because the Ottomans ruled over the REGION called 'Palestine'. Palestine never existed as a country because it was ALWAYS ruled by a foreign power, including for a very large part of it's history, ending about 1900 years ago when the Jews (under Rome!) were KICKED OUT. The Jews LOST Israel to Rome.. FACT. And except for a peaceful minority, the Jews NEVER had any political presence in Palestine for almost two millenium. And, the Palestinians never had any political presence in Palestine either, because it belonged to the Ottoman empire.

FACT: American Zionists petitioned the US government to PREVENT the immigration of TENS OF THOUSANDS of orphan Jewish children from Europe. Why? Because they wanted to sit in their mansions in New York while the homeless and unwanted Jews from Europe would take back Palestine from the Palestinians FOR THEM, on behalf of the Zionist agenda. Guess how they did this?

You would not believe it, but they used a defunct Ottoman property law to accomplish this. In the 19th century, Istanbul required everyone throughout the empire to register their property. The Palestinians didn't bother... families and villagers knew exactly what land belonged to who. But this brings about a technicality; when the Jews arrived in Palestine after WWII (remember, the Ottomans lost power in WWI), technically no one owned the land! Sure, there were people all over the place... they had hospitals and schools and newspapers... But, by law, they were considered squatters in the land their ancesters had lived on for thousands of years. All an immigrant Jew had to do was find a house and a farm he liked, and registered it. Then, he could take the papers, claim the property was his, and have the occupants kicked out... BY LAW. This is what the Israelis like to do, even today... they learned quickly... they play around with the laws...

So, that brings us to who owned Palestine? The British did, and we all know what the British like to do. And who were the Brits kissing *ss to? The Zionists of course. So the Brits let the Zionists have the land- it fulfulled their "divide and conquer" agenda very well. The Zionists had a little fun here too. By the turn of the century, when publishing companies started turning out new English-language Bible translations, the Zionists had the translations tweaked to diminish the "curse" on them by God and to bring themselves to the fore-front of Christian end-times prophecy. They also published appeals to the public (in periodicals) for Jews to move to Palestine in order to POPULATE the EMPTY land. Many, many Jewish immigrants were surprised and disgusted to find 'Israel' was completely occupied by Christians, Muslims, and native Jews who didn't want them there!

And then all the agreements were a complete bungled mess as well. ALL of the agreements have technicalities in them which make them VOID. I don't care what it is... based on a technicality, 'Israel' as a country does NOT exist (kinda like based on a technicality, Texas is not a state but it is accepted as one by default). The Palestinians do not have any 'legal' right to return, while the Zionists still claim they have a Biblical right to the land. And anything Israel has agreed to with regards to peace and the Palestinians is VOID, because ISRAEL is not a legal entity!!!

So anyways, look at the mess the people are in now. I don't think the situation would be as hopeless as it is now if this was 50 years ago. Fifty years ago, families still knew where their land is, there were still some ways of "making right" all the wrongs that had happened. But now... there is NO WAY. Palestinians are second-class non-citizens in places like Jordan and Lebanon and their population has grown exponentially since the establishment of 'Israel'. There is no way anyone can sort out reparations or property rights or anything else. Second of all, the Palestinian cause has been hijacked by the Islamic cause... Palestinians are fighting for an Arab-Muslim state (or a communist state, depending on the party). They don't give a sh*t about the Christians who have left and the native Jews who are treated worse by the Zionists than even the Arab Muslims are. Palestinians are too politically weak to take back Palestine, they are unwanted in other Arab countries, and they are being propped up by Iran and shi'ite groups in Syria and Lebanon (notice how Iran supports Syria... it is because Syria has control over Lebanon, and Lebanon and Syria share a border with Israel). The thing is, the Palestinians have NO HOPE of a homeland, either in Palestine or anywhere else. But they can't come to this realization yet. They are living in a la-la world where someday they will get back their homeland. It ain't gonna happen! The history of the world has proven this over and over... If you lost to the invaders, you don't have a homeland anymore. Period. You either pick up your culture and live in a diaspora, or else assimilate into other cultures. Either way, you move on.

What is left of all of this is an INFANTILE tit-for-tat that has gone on for DECADES. It is the Zionist assholes against the proud but wounded Palestinians. And it has lasted almost two generations. There are currently TWO generations who have NOT lived in a constant state of war. Their heads are all now screwed up... War is now a permanent part of the culture there, amonst the Jews and Muslims. This concept of 'jihad' which is in the Muslim culture wasn't always there before... It started out as a coping mechanism in the first generation, and now it is a foundation of Palestinian culture. It defines their existence, to keep fighting a hopeless battle in order to keep from accepting the reality that THEY LOST. The Jews are still carrying the 'victim' mentality, even though they have long ago ceased to be 'victims'. It has been kick the dog all the way... The Jews get kicked, so they kick the Palestinians, who (when they eventually move on to other places) will find a way to kick someone else. We see it over and over again. Look at what happened when the former black slaves of America went to Liberia. What did they do? They enslaved the Liberians! What goes around comes around.

And the cycle continues...

The thing I've always wondered though, is that Israel offers full citizenship to Arab Muslims who apply for it and who move into 'Israel proper'. Why can't the Palestinians just accept Israeli citizenship, and then with their high population numbers vote out the Knesset and turn 'Israel' into a Arab-Muslim state? That is what the Muslims are doing in Nigeria, the UK, and other places.
Skype: nnboogies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4805
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:27 am

PostSat Jan 16, 2010 11:34 pm » by sockpuppet


aladin wrote:Why the MOSSAD must always have the last word? ;-)


For by wise guidance thou shalt make thy war. (Proverbs 24:6)
-Motto of the MOSSAD.
Skype: nnboogies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouyVS6HOFeo

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 15836
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:12 pm

PostSun Jan 17, 2010 12:10 am » by Spock


Here's an unshakeable FACT.

Israel is a Jewish nation. It is acknowledged internationally. Israel will never be the Palestinian dream again. If the dream were to take hold, a massive war would ensue that would encompass the globe.

So where do we go from here?

Israel is a nation, will stay a nation, like it or not. Israel can propose peace over and over again, and peace will stand, until the Sharia freaks strap a bomb on a child, woman or adolescent and send that human bomb into a market place to kill regular citizens. At which point, Israel has a duty to strike back.

It's really on the table, if the Muslims in Gaza want peace, they need to weed out their own zealous factions - or else this will happen for another 1,000 years. Fact.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook