Gaza is a Massacre

Conspirator

PostSat Nov 17, 2012 9:17 pm » by Tjahzi

Rydher wrote:
Tjahzi wrote:Gaza will turn into a massacre.

it's happening and everyone knows it :vomit:

So it WILL BE a massacre or it already is?

it already is imo, went trough ours of semi - uncut news agency footage.

i stopped counting the bodies..

Initiate

PostSat Nov 17, 2012 9:24 pm » by 420milehigh

E6722maj wrote:
Rydher wrote: As an American I'm disgusted that you support and fund the murders, kidnappings, and human atrocity associated with the purchase of your next 1/4. Smoke it up bro! :flop:

the war on drugs is to blame for those bad things you reeled off. legalise all drugs and the beastliness goes away. in a heartbeat. but that wouldn't suit your masters. now excuse me while i light a fat joint and dedicate it to a fat Rhyder. :badair: :badair: :badair: :badair:

haha :cheers: maybe heroin or coke or meth even but weed? come on rydher... you realize American troops are guarding poppy fields in Afghanistan right? how about all the atrocities done fighting over oil? think about that everytime you fuel up at a gas station, and all the funding you give these criminals...

also in Portugal they legalized weed, coke and meth and they saw a sharp drop in violent crime, the blackmarket for the products also became non-existent

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 6:03 am » by mediasorcery

hey hey hey, sympathy for victims is TRAITOROUS.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 6:19 am » by Lowsix

We are sympathetic..but the, the civilians voted FOR an organization that OPENLY vowed total and incessant war against Israel...
as opposed to voting FOR the party (Fatah) that was not quite as adamant about rejecting all of the peace talks out of hand,
and far less enthusiastic about sending rockets into Israel like Hamas.

So this is a case of you get what you vote for, I think.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 6:24 am » by Jimmyduek

Wellington, they desrevé it... Im so happy. They all be dead soon. All the terrorists are proviquing it not israel. They use human shields and blow their own houses just to get the attention of the media, they just do a big and stupid movie. Again, soooo happy

Super Moderator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 6:46 am » by The57ironman

.......too bad the terrorists are cia etc....... :mrcool:

....remember....the authorities are working hard to keep you feeling helpless...

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 6:52 am » by mediasorcery

Lowsix wrote:We are sympathetic..but the, the civilians voted FOR an organization that OPENLY vowed total and incessant war against Israel...
as opposed to voting FOR the party (Fatah) that was not quite as adamant about rejecting all of the peace talks out of hand,
and far less enthusiastic about sending rockets into Israel like Hamas.

So this is a case of you get what you vote for, I think.

im not for hamas, on any level, they probably bluffed\bullied there way into power,

i think its a bit sad folks just wont grow up an get over violence as a means to resolving problems, history proves it never works,

very hard not to buy into taking sides, just because i like jews, doesnt mean i hate muslims etc,

this trouble may backfire and hurt all of us, thats a worry, when we are not responsible for it personally,

ah fukin people, jjjeesh
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 8:05 am » by Eldorado

Like I said before....there's a code of engagement and it's been broken by Israel.........

off with their heads
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Master Conspirator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 8:23 am » by Lowsix

Eldorado wrote:Like I said before....there's a code of engagement and it's been broken by Israel.........

off with their heads

You're stupid.

warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 18, 2012 9:08 am » by *WillEase*

TheDuck wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Videos that I hate...
1) OMG cat videos
2) Hitler reacts videos
3) Gangham style anything videos
4) Anything by this idiot!

Massacre? Really? Genocide? Really?
Let's check...
Death toll in Gaza reaches 39 as 11 killed over weekend in IDF strikes
Haaretz ‎- 7 hours ago

The only reason you people are bitching at all is because this involves Israel.

What about the 37,000 people dead in Syria? Or the countless in Afghanistan? Or the REAL genocide going on in Sudan? :hell: :censored:

PreviousNext