Gaza is a Massacre

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4007
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:03 pm

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 3:55 pm » by Rydher


mediasorcery wrote:hey , i cant work out how to send you a personal message here


Seriously? :shock:

While the PM system on this site need to be addressed because it sucks. Why can't you add a button on someone's profile when they post to PM someone? And Mails, really? Mails? WTF is that.

Anyway, the point is. If someone can't figure out how to send a PM here or post a video, picture, link, etc. Don't you have to question their ability to research information on any topic they post about? :?

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7529
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 3:59 pm » by Fatdogmendoza


Rydher wrote:
mediasorcery wrote:hey , i cant work out how to send you a personal message here


Seriously? :shock:

While the PM system on this site need to be addressed because it sucks. Why can't you add a button on someone's profile when they post to PM someone? And Mails, really? Mails? WTF is that.

Anyway, the point is. If someone can't figure out how to send a PM here or post a video, picture, link, etc. Don't you have to question their ability to research information on any topic they post about? :?



Uncalled for dude.... :top:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4007
Joined: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:03 pm

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 4:00 pm » by Rydher


No, it's not. Truth hurts sometimes. If you can't figure it or take the time to figure it out, then... What I said stands.
Last edited by Rydher on Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18235
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 4:02 pm » by The57ironman


.


......hardly worth your effort.......and certainly not the place for it




......have a nice day...
Image
.
.

....remember.............the bible was one of the first.......
"media"........Image


.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7529
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 4:06 pm » by Fatdogmendoza


Rydher wrote:No, it's not. Truth hurts sometimes. If you can't figure it or take the time to figure it out, then... What I said stands.


Childish statement if ever I heard one and also very self righteous imo...asking for help is a negative weakness?? :headscratch:

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 18235
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 4:13 pm » by The57ironman


The57ironman wrote:.


......hardly worth your effort.......and certainly not the place for it




......have a nice day...
Image
.
.

....remember.............the bible was one of the first.......
"media"........Image


.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7529
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostMon Nov 19, 2012 4:35 pm » by Fatdogmendoza


The57ironman wrote:
The57ironman wrote:.


......hardly worth your effort.......and certainly not the place for it




......have a nice day...
Image
.



:flop:


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook