Gender Talk - DTV Garage

Conspirator

PostTue Oct 15, 2013 6:29 am » by Akashicrebel

Temps13 wrote:Image

Loools
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 3:30 am » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 6:06 am » by Lucidlemondrop

ha
ha
ha

Poor babies,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

What a long strange trip it's been..............

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 6:32 am » by Seahawk

Harbin wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 6:50 am » by Lucidlemondrop

Upload to Disclose.tv

Love me...................... :mrgreen:
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Initiate

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 10:40 am » by Murvic

If i must watch football it must be Liverpool and i wouldnt dream of taking a man shopping..........why would i do that to myself ? :sunny:

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 2:01 pm » by Toxic32

Harbin wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

More females for the rest of us that have adapted to the changing circumstances. Evolution I think they call it. As you can see from the graph the suicide rates are coming down. It looks like it took 30 years to reach a peek before men started to adapt as you can see from the graph. The so called modern women have no idea what they have lost in their strive for so called equality. Men's perception of females has significantly changed from what I can see around me. Women are not valued in the same way they used to be. In fact they have become a competitor in a race they where always in front of. The cost of taking part in that race will become self evident as time moves on. :peep:
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 4:56 pm » by 99socks

Harbin wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

I totally understand and can sympathize with the ideas presented here about supposed female nature and feminism, but I do not see anything correlating that with suicide rates. This graph shows males and females 15-24. I believe once we hit the 70's and 80's, it became relatively rare for men to be married any significant length of time before their 24th birthday.

What I DO see in the graph however, are Vietnam vets, boy who were left behind to be raised by single mothers with no training in how to function in the "man's" world, entitled Gen-Y who can't launch, and another round of veterans- this time from Afghanistan and Iraq (though according to the graph this is going down while we know in reality, it's going up). Certainly feminist ideas have affected the social landscape and have been a part of this problem. But I absolutely do not believe that for each male suicide on this graph that there is a one-to-one correspondence with one evil, self-serving feminist bitch who drove him to ruin.
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 16, 2013 7:51 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

99socks wrote:
Harbin wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

I totally understand and can sympathize with the ideas presented here about supposed female nature and feminism, but I do not see anything correlating that with suicide rates. This graph shows males and females 15-24. I believe once we hit the 70's and 80's, it became relatively rare for men to be married any significant length of time before their 24th birthday.

What I DO see in the graph however, are Vietnam vets, boy who were left behind to be raised by single mothers with no training in how to function in the "man's" world, entitled Gen-Y who can't launch, and another round of veterans- this time from Afghanistan and Iraq (though according to the graph this is going down while we know in reality, it's going up). Certainly feminist ideas have affected the social landscape and have been a part of this problem. But I absolutely do not believe that for each male suicide on this graph that there is a one-to-one correspondence with one evil, self-serving feminist bitch who drove him to ruin.

Absolutely...Astute observation Socks :clapper:

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 19, 2013 3:29 am » by Harbin

On a lighter note,

A great man-cave dog.

Upload to Disclose.tv

work on it. :mrgreen:
Antiwar.com

PreviousNext