Gender Talk - DTV Garage

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8334
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:19 pm

PostSat Sep 28, 2013 11:48 pm » by Harbin


This thread is dedicated as a dump for all manner of man vs women talk.

Like the garage you have, or want where everyone can stop in, have a beer and shoot the breeze.


Upload to Disclose.tv

Last edited by Harbin on Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Antiwar.com

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8895
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostSat Sep 28, 2013 11:59 pm » by Fatdogmendoza


WTF, am I getting old? What is Gargage?
Canubis wrote:
all these Social media C@*ts can sick my fkn dick, although it feels good


Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4103
Joined: Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:50 pm
Location: 2 Thirds Down The Bottle

PostSun Sep 29, 2013 12:06 am » by Toxic32


One big problem, not that many women on this site and the ones that are here have there heads screwed on. So not a good representative sample of the female species. But to get the ball rolling for you. Ummm. Why don't SEEM to like sports? They give the impression they do when you first go out with them. Then what the fuck happened, you find your self trawling around shopping centres (that's what we call them in the UK) One thing I would like to know is when a man goes looking for a shirt he walks into the shop and scans the available stock and within 2 minuets he has made a choice. Job done. Women. Walks in looking for a dress, after about 30 minuets she finds one she likes. But not good enough to settle for that. No, we have to trawl all over town looking into every shop. After 3 hours we end up back in the first shop to purchase the first dress she picked. At this time I'm looking for away out.
A black-hole is not a hole it's a sphere. As will be the universe when compressed into the smallest unit it can be.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8334
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:19 pm

PostSun Sep 29, 2013 12:07 am » by Harbin


Fatdogmendoza wrote:WTF, am I getting old? What is Gargage?


You're getting old alright. :P

Thanks for the spell check. :flop:
Image
Antiwar.com

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 20868
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:22 pm
Location: In your grill

PostSun Sep 29, 2013 12:08 am » by Slith


:mrgreen: fixed

Cheers fellas


Now bash away
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8895
Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:05 pm
Location: ON A GIF: HUNT

PostSun Sep 29, 2013 12:10 am » by Fatdogmendoza


Harbin wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:WTF, am I getting old? What is Gargage?


You're getting old alright. :P

Thanks for the spell check. :flop:


:D
Canubis wrote:
all these Social media C@*ts can sick my fkn dick, although it feels good


Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8334
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:19 pm

PostSun Sep 29, 2013 2:17 pm » by Harbin


Toxic32 wrote:One big problem, not that many women on this site and the ones that are here have there heads screwed on. So not a good representative sample of the female species. But to get the ball rolling for you. Ummm. Why don't SEEM to like sports? They give the impression they do when you first go out with them. Then what the fuck happened, you find your self trawling around shopping centres (that's what we call them in the UK) One thing I would like to know is when a man goes looking for a shirt he walks into the shop and scans the available stock and within 2 minuets he has made a choice. Job done. Women. Walks in looking for a dress, after about 30 minuets she finds one she likes. But not good enough to settle for that. No, we have to trawl all over town looking into every shop. After 3 hours we end up back in the first shop to purchase the first dress she picked. At this time I'm looking for away out.


This is where I'd just be up front about it. Finish the shopping safari, and then talk about it to her. "Hey, next time you need to find a dress, go with yer mum or sister, or girlfriends who will give you much more helpful feedback on dresses than I can." :lol:
Image
Antiwar.com

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8334
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:19 pm

PostTue Oct 01, 2013 10:32 pm » by Harbin


...and the ex, gosh darn it, used to eat all the ice cream in the house...!


Upload to Disclose.tv

Image
Antiwar.com

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 8731
Joined: Sat May 14, 2011 9:00 pm
Location: Zin-Uru

PostTue Oct 01, 2013 11:37 pm » by Kinninigan


:flop:



The original mac daddy of westeros





Jack Gleeson talking about Joffrey's relationship with Margaery


Upload to Disclose.tv















:mrgreen:
Image

https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan
http://www.disclose.tv/user/kinninigan/

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3275
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:16 am
Location: UNDER YOUR BED

PostWed Oct 02, 2013 5:24 am » by RATRODROB


Harbin wrote:...and the ex, gosh darn it, used to eat all the ice cream in the house...!


Upload to Disclose.tv





Shit a brick HARBS, I nearly had a heart attack watchin that, what gorgeous eyes and ...........yeah you get it.





RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog



If Monday had a face I would punch it


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook