Geoengineering site taken down!

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 30, 2013 8:08 pm » by Phoenix rising

Hello Friends,

The Geoengineeringwatch.org website was taken down today by our host without warning. Our tech person tells us he has never seen anything like this happen before. He is dealing with it right now. Dane is certain this is not an accident. There have been many phone calls and email communications this week in the course of preparing this data for release. We suspect that the site was shut down to prevent this article from reaching the tens of thousands of you who visit our site daily.

The article, about our findings when testing UV levels is below. These findings are quite alarming.

Dane wants top get this information out there any way possible. He asks that you share this article far and wide for us.

If you want to order flyers, cards, bumper stickers, tshirts or dvd's, until we are back online, you can email me directly at: geowatch2012@gmail.com. I will set up a page end of the day for you to be able to order resources and I'll send you the link.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We have so much appreciation and respect for each one of you who have joined us in taking on this battle that none of us asked for!

Please send this information to as many people as possible. Let's get this out to 10 times the readers it would have reached had the site been up!

are chemtrails part of the agenda to destroy the o zone

read on...

http://archive.aweber.com/geoengng-watc ... issing.htm

http://globalskywatch.com/featured/UV-E ... ff-09LVD7C
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 31, 2013 3:33 pm » by Phoenix rising

Bump! I think this is very important and in my opinion this should be the topic that is at the forefront of any discussion on here... this is affecting people more than anything else today :scary: :? :headscratch:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 31, 2013 4:16 pm » by E6722maj

:think:

whatever

Initiate

PostWed Jul 31, 2013 6:39 pm » by Middleman

This piece of news from yesterday (Jul 31st) seems relevant, particularly when you consider that the CSIRO is an Australian government funded research group.

Corals inspire new sunscreen filters

CSIRO scientists have spent the last two years adapting the coral's sunscreen code so that it can be safely used as an ingredient in human sunscreen. The coral's sunscreen was improved to create a suite of 48 new sunscreen filters.

CSIRO, in partnership with skincare company Larissa Bright Australia, has created the world's first UVA/UVB sunscreen filters which mimic the natural sun protection used by corals on the Great Barrier Reef.

The breakthrough paves the way for a new generation of sunscreens which harness the same protective barriers developed by Australia's Great Barrier Reef corals over millions of years to survive in the harsh Australian sun.

The new UV filters are resistant to both UVA and UVB rays and are clear and colourless which means they can be used in any cream emulsion.

CSIRO scientists have spent the last two years adapting the coral's sunscreen code so that it can be safely used as an ingredient in human sunscreen.

The research builds on work by scientists at the Australian Institute of Marine Science (AIMS) who were the first to discover the natural sun screening ability of coral on the Great Barrier Reef.

Larissa Bright Australia, in partnership with AIMS, studied the results of over 20 years of AIMS research into how shallow-water corals protect themselves from UV light before approaching CSIRO.

"We wanted to find a way to convert this natural method of coping with exposure to the intensive UV rays from Queensland's sunshine, into a safe and effective sunscreen for human use," Larissa Bright, Company Director of Larissa Bright Australia said.

"We feel these filters will set a new standard in broad spectrum sunscreen. They mimic the natural sunscreen coral has developed and used over millions of years." she adds.

CSIRO Research Scientist Dr Mark York, who led the research project in conjunction with Senior Research Scientist Dr Jack Ryan, said: "The molecular make up of the coral's natural sunscreen filter was quite complex, but the real challenge was modifying it so that it was resistant to both UVA and UVB radiation in one molecule which is what makes these filters so unique.

"The filters are clear in colour, virtually odourless and very stable which makes them easy to be incorporated into any emulsion," he adds.

AIMS Research Director Dr Jamie Oliver is very pleased to see their research used as the foundation for this exciting development. "This is another example of AIMS researchers providing the science to underpin the use of Australia's tropical marine resources in an innovative and beneficial manner," he said.

The broad spectrum coral sunscreen filters are expected to be available to consumers across the globe within five years. The research conducted by CSIRO was part of Enterprise Connect's Researcher in Business Program which places scientists into industry to assist Australian research and development projects.

Conspirator

PostWed Jul 31, 2013 10:03 pm » by Tjahzi

good vid :flop: :shock:

Writer

PostWed Jul 31, 2013 10:28 pm » by Sol34now

looks like the site is back, so that's good.

lots of people frustrated about the secrecy but i've stumbled on these 2 sites, chemtrails for hire right here:

http://www.weathermodification.com

http://www.weathermodification.org

dunno how they get permission to dump aluminum on us though, we could all end up with alzheimers, vegetation is having apparent problems too. Who tells them "ya sure go ahead", scientists are morons in my book just because they are atheists who actually believe consciousness is only a product of the brain, that is extremely moronic! So moronic i would never respect their power to give such permissions. Anyway it ain't right.
"Those that live in the past are depressed. Those that live in the future are anxious. Those that live in the present are happy." -Buddhist Monk

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 01, 2013 10:42 am » by Tjahzi

Sol34now wrote:looks like the site is back, so that's good.

lots of people frustrated about the secrecy but i've stumbled on these 2 sites, chemtrails for hire right here:

http://www.weathermodification.com

http://www.weathermodification.org

dunno how they get permission to dump aluminum on us though, we could all end up with alzheimers, vegetation is having apparent problems too. Who tells them "ya sure go ahead", scientists are morons in my book just because they are atheists who actually believe consciousness is only a product of the brain, that is extremely moronic! So moronic i would never respect their power to give such permissions. Anyway it ain't right.

interesting links. Out in the open lol !

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 01, 2013 6:13 pm » by Temps13

Yeah it seems the net is gonna be soo censored very soon..with the internet content filter filtering "esoteric material"..still our families & friends are in total denial..Jordan Maxwell said on a youtube video I watched couple days back that he personally didnt think the masses will wake up..
Theyre poisoning our air food & water,destroying free speech..but thats just a conspiracy theory to them..& we are weirdos..
I head Al Gore on tv saying they put 93 million tons a day of this chem trail shit up there..via 400 programs globally.
I saw a map that showed the world & where this shit aint drifted to..(the higher stuff that doesnt fall back down & poison our soil drifts for years) & the only place it didnt seem to drift was south western Austrailia..maybe they have underground bases there..they have Pine Gap not far from there,where they shoot at ufos (the sage ones that oppose their mad
dness) with particle cannons..so it seems
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostFri Aug 02, 2013 11:15 am » by Middleman

Temps13 wrote:they have Pine Gap not far from there

If by not far, you mean several thousand kilometers.

That said, when I've done the long drive from Sydney to Perth, its striking that there are chemtrails aplenty over the most populated parts of the country, all through NSW and Victoria, but I haven't see any after Adelaide, and none in Perth (the capital of Western Australia).

Perth is home to the Australian SAS, and also has a high concentration of extremely wealthy individuals. It is quite literally the most isolated citiy in the world, and my location of choice to ride out the apocalypse.