George Carlin and Preachers begging for money

Initiate

PostThu Sep 13, 2012 1:16 pm » by Closed1

George Carlin and Preachers begging for money

Upload to Disclose.tv

George Carlin though he did not believe in God was one of the most truthful men I ever had the pleasure of listening to when I was an atheist during the first 29 years of my life. After being delivered from certain death by the Holy Spirit as a non believer I realized I was wrong about God and Jesus Christ. However I still agree with George Carlin about corrupt forms of organized Christianity. I'm sure George Carlin made heaven by the grace and mercy of God.

This video also discusses corrupt pastors and teachers that are constantly begging their flocks for money in order to do their own personal agenda rather than Jesus Christ's perfect will. This is not to say all churches or pastors do this, nor is it to say that you cannot receive a blessing from God by giving to good ministries. You will better understand my points on this after listening to me discuss it in this video.

The fishes the loaves drinking the blood of Jesus

Upload to Disclose.tv

Drinking the blood of Jesus and eating his Jesus flesh was not explained by Jesus, so much so Jesus allowed his own disciples to almost consider leaving. Jesus did not explain the meaning of his statements concerning eating his flesh until after thousands who were following him rejected him for this teaching. Jesus when he first began teaching about drinking his blood and eating his flesh he purposely did not explain it to test the people and his own disciples. Most of the people refused to follow Jesus after Jesus spoke this teaching about his blood. Only much later at the last supper did Jesus finally explain it.

Healing prayer for Cancer and every sickness in Jesus' name

Upload to Disclose.tv

This is a short but very powerful prayer in Jesus name based on his free gift to everyone by grace. Even if you don't believe in Jesus today if you listen to this prayer God Almighty may still heal your sickness, even terminal sickness. A healing miracle to your body even if you don't believe in Jesus will cause most to believe enough to ask Jesus into their lives. Miracles that none of us deserve are given by God through the blood of Jesus Christ so that we might believe. So you don't have to believe you only have to listen and then wait in see. Some of you even non believers will be healed instantly during the prayers, others it may be slow over a period of time. But never give up, so listen to the prayer. I pray also in Jesus Christ's precious name that he would heal all in his perfect timing, whether instantly or slowly believer or non believer that none would be lost in eternity.

My WEBSITES, BLOGS and calculators.

http://antichristcalculator.tripod.com/ ... beast.html

http://satanicluciferdoomed.blogspot.co ... hrist.html

http://propheticseasons.wordpress.com/
http://www.youtube.com/user/666calculator/videos Or use the keywords"Point Prophetic" in Google or Bing

Initiate

PostThu Sep 13, 2012 1:27 pm » by Bandanko

what a load of rubbish... to quote monty python when Brian was preaching to get away from the Romans

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 13, 2012 6:11 pm » by Truthdefender

Two questions:

When in Scripture did Jesus discuss what we now know of as Communion before the Last Supper in the upper room?

If an avowed atheist and religious critic like Mr. Carlin made heaven by the "grace and mercy of God," why worry about 666 at all?

Upload to Disclose.tv

In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Writer

PostThu Sep 13, 2012 6:18 pm » by Paradoxical_Anarchy

Initiate

PostThu Sep 20, 2012 11:23 am » by Closed1

Truthdefender wrote:Two questions:

When in Scripture did Jesus discuss what we now know of as Communion before the Last Supper in the upper room?

If an avowed atheist and religious critic like Mr. Carlin made heaven by the "grace and mercy of God," why worry about 666 at all?

The main reason is because of the supernatural signs the Antichrist will perform attempting to prove himself as God. The word Antichrist means the counterfiet of Jesus Christ, or instead of Jesus Christ. God puts the generation of the end that see's the rise of Antichrist into a special group because of the supernatural manifestations that will occur.

You each person will either reject the Antichrist or they will accept the Antichrist and his mark. Since the Antichrist willalso eventually claim to be God to accept him means you automatically reject Jesus Christ as your savior. The Holy Angels will illuminate the sky warning everyone not to take the buying and selling mark of the beast, but of course since the Antichrist will be allowed the ability to do some supernatural things he will just call it a false sign.

If you don't know the prophecies of the Antichrist in the scriptures and the false miracles the Antichrist you will be easily deceived.

Follow the links on my channel page at you tube, especially the e-book on the Antichrist by Arthur Pink, use the English language numeric calculator to verify the totals shown in the video. Or you can just say bullocks and ignore the whole thing. However before you make that choice at least take a quick look. No one is asking for money or requiring that you must go to church to be saved. I don't have much free time anymore to share on this in message boards, too time consuming. But if any reading is serious you will find the most important things you need to know in the links below. The e-book might take a few days to read but it is one of the best books on the subject of the future Antichrist.

Upload to Disclose.tv

MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL with video index, blogs and e-book links

http://www.youtube.com/user/666calculator/videos?view=0

MY ONLINE CALCULATOR FOR THIS SUBJECT

http://antichristcalculator.tripod.com/