George Lucas:: "The World Will End 2012 "

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostFri Jan 21, 2011 12:23 am » by Savwafair2012

Funnyman Seth Rogen was left stunned by a recent encounter with his moviemaking hero George Lucas - because the Star Wars director spent 20 minutes telling him the world would end in 2012.

Rogen was left speechless when Lucas and Steven Spielberg joined a movie meeting he was a part of - but the encounter has left him worried his life will be over next year.

He recalls, “George Lucas sits down and seriously proceeds to talk for around 25 minutes about how he thinks the world is gonna end in the year 2012, like, for real. He thinks it.

“He’s going on about the tectonic plates and all the time Spielberg is, like, rolling his eyes, like, ’My nerdy friend won’t shut up, I’m sorry...’

“I first thought he (Lucas) was joking... and then I totally realized he was serious and then I started thinking, ’If you’re George Lucas and you actually think the world is gonna end in a year, there’s no way you haven’t built a spaceship for yourself... So I asked him... ’Can I have a seat on it?’

“He claimed he didn’t have a spaceship, but there’s no doubt there’s a Millennium Falcon in a garage somewhere with a pilot just waiting to go... It’s gonna be him and Steven Spielberg and I’ll be blown up like the rest of us.”

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 21, 2011 11:29 am » by SUKHOV

haha...Little Wayne, Ashton Kutcher, Dan aykroyd, Woody Harrelson, and George Lucas? BAHAHA.
Danny says its the end of consciousness and perception as we know it.. may be some truth there..

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2011/ ... rogen.html
The True Sons of Liberty are alive and well.
Мое сердце, мой спаситель, да будет свет.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 21, 2011 11:33 am » by Chrisfryfyi

lol @ having the falcon in the garage

personaly i would choose an ti? fighter

Initiate

PostFri Jan 21, 2011 11:41 am » by Vertigo

savwafair2012 wrote:Image

where is his neck? in that pic he looks like his face would directly melt into his body... a bit like his star wars figures from other planets though... well if he had a neck i maybe would listen to his words...but naaaa not even then hehe

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 21, 2011 11:47 am » by SUKHOV

vertigo wrote:
savwafair2012 wrote:Image

where is his neck? in that pic he looks like his face would directly melt into his body... a bit like his star wars figures from other planets though... well if he had a neck i maybe would listen to his words...but naaaa not even then hehe

haha looks like a head cankle....(can't think of a word to describe it :lol: )

and yea, i would pick a star destroyer...a bit excessive...but self sustaining...on the plus side could carry a lot of buddies :)

Initiate

PostFri Jan 21, 2011 11:56 am » by Whiteknight2000

The article itself was just a joke, and even Ashton kutcher admitted it.

Do you guy's seriously think the world would end on a chosen date?

Why would the world end when the mayan calendar ends? Our calendar ends every single year, and the world doesn't end. What makes this different?

It was all just a HOAX.

Initiate

PostFri Jan 21, 2011 1:03 pm » by Vertigo

whiteknight2000 wrote:The article itself was just a joke, and even Ashton kutcher admitted it.

Why would the world end when the mayan calendar ends? Our calendar ends every single year, and the world doesn't end. What makes this different?

It was all just a HOAX.

IMO the mayan calendar i just a marker for something...future will show what it is...and i guess i doesnt matter at all what we think about it cause what happens happens and we can do nothing about it... so lets wait and see...

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jan 21, 2011 1:53 pm » by Drjones

whiteknight2000 wrote:The article itself was just a joke, and even Ashton kutcher admitted it.

It was all just a HOAX.

Yeah i was just about to say this, this is a joke folks !! :clapper:
Anyway, gotta love the Lucas 'DO' eh ? What kind of gel does he use for that ?.. :lol:

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 21, 2011 10:47 pm » by SUKHOV

It was all just a HOAX.

well no shit, sherlock. anything else you wanna tell us cap'n obvious?

on another note..why the hell would i believe any of these assholes anyways?

everyone knows the mayan calander doesn't indefinitely end, it just starts a new age.
-_-

but thanks dad.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 21, 2011 10:48 pm » by SUKHOV

drjones wrote:

It was all just a HOAX.

Yeah i was just about to say this, this is a joke folks !! :clapper:
Anyway, gotta love the Lucas 'DO' eh ? What kind of gel does he use for that ?.. :lol:

Wookie drool, maybe?

Next