george noory/ed&kris sherwood / coast to coast am / 5th july


Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:49 pm

PostThu Jul 09, 2009 1:01 pm » by Neiljo


Thanks for posting this :cheers: , we can't get coast to coast in Britain.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1877
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 8:13 pm

PostThu Jul 09, 2009 1:08 pm » by Blacky


Nice one bugmenot!
@ neiljo
put a coast to coast on the vid section yesterday it had John Rhodes on and they where talking about reptillians and underground bases!
should be putting another on today about NASA!
I live in the uk to so it is hard to get coast to coast unless you dl it ilegally!
:cheers:
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2485
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:10 am

PostThu Jul 09, 2009 1:11 pm » by bugmenot


blacky wrote:Nice one bugmenot!
@ neiljo
put a coast to coast on the vid section yesterday it had John Rhodes on and they where talking about reptillians and underground bases!
should be putting another on today about NASA!
I live in the uk to so it is hard to get coast to coast unless you dl it ilegally!
:cheers:



cheers blacky i will keep my eyes open for that 1. always up for a little nasa bashing :lol: :flop:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1877
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 8:13 pm

PostThu Jul 09, 2009 1:13 pm » by Blacky


bugmenot wrote:
blacky wrote:Nice one bugmenot!
@ neiljo
put a coast to coast on the vid section yesterday it had John Rhodes on and they where talking about reptillians and underground bases!
should be putting another on today about NASA!
I live in the uk to so it is hard to get coast to coast unless you dl it ilegally!
:cheers:



cheers blacky i will keep my eyes open for that 1. always up for a little nasa bashing :lol: :flop:


Just give us a couple of hours mate! :lol:
:cheers:
Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 13293
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:27 pm

PostThu Jul 09, 2009 1:16 pm » by Drjones


Yeah coast to coast is pretty good stuff,cheers Bugmenot,now all you have to do is get a hold of the new david icke dvd and you'll truly be worshipped by all.. :D
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2485
Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:10 am

PostThu Jul 09, 2009 1:28 pm » by bugmenot


drjones wrote:Yeah coast to coast is pretty good stuff,cheers Bugmenot,now all you have to do is get a hold of the new david icke dvd and you'll truly be worshipped by all.. :D



if its there i will find it lol :flop:

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1877
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 8:13 pm

PostThu Jul 09, 2009 1:30 pm » by Blacky


bugmenot wrote:
drjones wrote:Yeah coast to coast is pretty good stuff,cheers Bugmenot,now all you have to do is get a hold of the new david icke dvd and you'll truly be worshipped by all.. :D



if its there i will find it lol :flop:



Its not on mininova Ive just had a look :(
:cheers:
Image

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 13293
Joined: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:27 pm

PostThu Jul 09, 2009 1:33 pm » by Drjones


Well i will request it at some of the sites i am a member.I could use some new Ickey material,i'm sick of watching the Brixton Academy 2008 dvd,although to be honest,no i'm not.when he starts talking about the nature of reality and consciousness,i love that!!
Beats the 8 o'clock news any day of the week!! :lol:
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1877
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 8:13 pm

PostThu Jul 09, 2009 1:35 pm » by Blacky


drjones wrote:Well i will request it at some of the sites i am a member.I could use some new Ickey material,i'm sick of watching the Brixton Academy 2008 dvd,although to be honest,no i'm not.when he starts talking about the nature of reality and consciousness,i love that!!
Beats the 8 o'clock news any day of the week!! :lol:


have you seen the 911 stuff that he did???
:cheers:
Image


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook