George Zimmerman’s first interview: FAIL

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jul 21, 2012 8:33 am » by *WillEase*

George Zimmerman’s first interview since his arrest for the killing of Trayvon Martin aired on Fox News’ ‘Sean Hannity’ recently.

Hannity was careful to hold Zimmerman’s hand through a line of easy questions but Zimmerman still managed to come off as uncomfortable and contradict himself multiple times.

Upload to Disclose.tv

PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Super Moderator

PostSat Jul 21, 2012 8:42 am » by Troll2rocks

Right out of the gate and quote...

" Um I haven't really had the time to err reflect on it, err when I was in jail, obviously I was in solitary confinement, and I had a lot of time to think and reflect on it. "

That is literally word for word what he said. Good god, his lawyer better be good.

Thats between the 45 - 60 second mark. Jesus how much worse could it get lmao. If I was that guys lawyer, my ass would be clenched so tight id shit a diamond watching him being interviewed.
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 21, 2012 9:27 am » by Cia212

Troll2rocks wrote:" Um I haven't really had the time to err reflect on it, err when I was in jail, obviously I was in solitary confinement, and I had a lot of time to think and reflect on it. "

Good catch Troll. His attorney clearly didn't hold any mock interview sessions...or, if he did, should never have allowed the interview to take place. This guy seriously needs to avoid ANY media contact.