George Zimmerman Stopped By State Trooper, Has Gun In Car

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 01, 2013 1:25 pm » by Kinninigan

:look:

Looks like Zimmerman cant hide in Texas anymore!

George Zimmerman DASHCAM VIDEO -- Stopped By Cops, Gun in Car

Upload to Disclose.tv

TMZ
Published on Jul 31, 2013

George Zimmerman is still armed and theoretically dangerous ... he was stopped by cops for speeding and revealed he had a gun in his glove compartment.

:peep:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 01, 2013 4:11 pm » by Kinninigan

:ohno:

did anyone notice the 3 things wrong with this video...

1) the cop called zimmerman a "white male" over the radio

2) the cop told him not to play with the gun and keep it in his glove box (no info on gun ran to see if its a legal..WTF)

3) no SPEEDING TICKET, and just a verbal warning

Why couldn't zimmerman be pulled over by this cop :mrgreen:

Cop Threatens To Shoot Man Who Is Legally Carrying A Gun In The Back 2013

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Feb 1, 2013

A video has been seen more than 38,000 times in January. It shows Joel Smith of Citrus County getting stopped by Deputy Alan Cox.

17 seconds after getting out of the car, he is asked for his registration and insurance.

As he turns, something is slightly visible in his back pocket.

"Why do you carry a gun for?" asked Deputy Cox.

Ten seconds later, he is being held at gun point.

"Put your hands right up or I'll shoot you in the blanking back," said Cox.

Smith is legally licensed to carry a concealed weapon.

"Get down on the blanking ground now," screamed Cox.

Smith was arrested anyway charged with carrying a prohibited weapon openly.

The Unified Sportsmen of Florida call it an overreaction.

"A law enforcement officer losing it and abusing a law abiding citizen who had done nothing wrong and was doing anything he could to cooperate," said Marion Hammer.

When the case got to the courthouse, the state attorney declined to prosecute saying there was little chance a jury would convict.

Florida law was changed in 2011 to say the brief viewing of a gun in a non-threatening manner is not a crime. Unified Sportsmen say Smith's case and another are proof Florida needs to do more.

"They're arguing that the accidental exposure was not brief," said Hammer.

Deputy Alan Cox has now been put on administrative leave pending an internal investigation.

The investigation was ordered after the video went viral. The charges against Smith were dropped 17 days after the arrest. Smith's attorney for the arrest called Smith's cell phone and found the number had been changed. A listed land line is also no longer in service.

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 01, 2013 4:31 pm » by Akashicrebel

the guy is "hot"."red"."marked"."x"."on fire"...
if I was him-
:mrgreen:
:peep:
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Super Moderator

PostThu Aug 01, 2013 4:50 pm » by Slith

If he didn't kill anyone, he wouldn't have to worry about his protection.

This has stink all over it

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 01, 2013 5:05 pm » by Constabul

Kinninigan wrote::ohno:

did anyone notice the 3 things wrong with this video...

1) the cop called zimmerman a "white male" over the radio

2) the cop told him not to play with the gun and keep it in his glove box (no info on gun ran to see if its a legal..WTF)

3) no SPEEDING TICKET, and just a verbal warning

Why couldn't zimmerman be pulled over by this cop :mrgreen:

1) Law enforcement reporting does not distinguish between the two. Only employment forms do.
Technically, there are not different. If they were native American they would be listed as native American, Hispanics of native, Spanish, and black decent are listed by the latter two generally, which Spanish is white. White encompasses a lot of nationalities.
This will be argued to some degree, but recently learned this myself. In various areas it may differ as to the lingo that is used.
But despite if agreed to what i just said or not. The officer is reading from the license. Where ( i'm only guessing) it has a 'W' listed under race. Ultimately if you wanna get politically correct and all and say he is Hispanic, this is an issue with the Florida DMV, not the officer.

2) the only issue i am aware of is zimmerman getting the gun he shot trayvon with back, as it is being held up in state dept. race driven agendas. His right to protect himself or to own firearms are not suspended. Tho many do not want to accept it, he was found not guilty of the charges leveled against him. He is no longer under custody. An has the same rights as anyone else. With the way the race baiters have made the situation out to be. He, i would imagine, feels the need to have it.
I would only imagine you would too if you had famous black people calling for revenge against you and the mass of ignorant followers who would willing try and act on their word.
But all in all, no biggy here.

3) Officers can, depending on the severity in with you broke motor vehicle laws, give a verbal warning, written warning, or citation.
in my time driving, I have had all three a number of times, while carrying concealed and not.
no real issue here. there is not a uniformity to this process.

Kinninigan wrote:
Cop Threatens To Shoot Man Who Is Legally Carrying A Gun In The Back 2013

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Feb 1, 2013

A video has been seen more than 38,000 times in January. It shows Joel Smith of Citrus County getting stopped by Deputy Alan Cox.

17 seconds after getting out of the car, he is asked for his registration and insurance.

As he turns, something is slightly visible in his back pocket.

"Why do you carry a gun for?" asked Deputy Cox.

Ten seconds later, he is being held at gun point.

"Put your hands right up or I'll shoot you in the blanking back," said Cox.

Smith is legally licensed to carry a concealed weapon.

"Get down on the blanking ground now," screamed Cox.

Smith was arrested anyway charged with carrying a prohibited weapon openly.

The Unified Sportsmen of Florida call it an overreaction.

"A law enforcement officer losing it and abusing a law abiding citizen who had done nothing wrong and was doing anything he could to cooperate," said Marion Hammer.

When the case got to the courthouse, the state attorney declined to prosecute saying there was little chance a jury would convict.

Florida law was changed in 2011 to say the brief viewing of a gun in a non-threatening manner is not a crime. Unified Sportsmen say Smith's case and another are proof Florida needs to do more.

"They're arguing that the accidental exposure was not brief," said Hammer.

Deputy Alan Cox has now been put on administrative leave pending an internal investigation.

The investigation was ordered after the video went viral. The charges against Smith were dropped 17 days after the arrest. Smith's attorney for the arrest called Smith's cell phone and found the number had been changed. A listed land line is also no longer in service.

Yeah that is over reaction indeed. Not familiar with conceal carry laws in Florida, but didnt seem like the officer even gave him time to note it.
Tho i bet the guy will tell the next officer off the bat, he has a conceal carry permit.
lol

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 01, 2013 7:00 pm » by Flecktarn

if i was living in the states i would have loads of guns ,one in your car is nothing new over there
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 01, 2013 10:43 pm » by Kinninigan

Kinninigan wrote:

As I thought already I just spoke to my neighbor who is a retired cop and asked about not checking a firearm when pulling over a suspect

When he was a cop is was ALWAYS SOP (standard operating procedure) to verify every firearm regardless if the suspect has a license to carry a fire arm or not

too many reasons why...one is he mentioned just because you have a carry license legally does NOT mean the gun is legal, or registered

The verbal warning is not really anything, but not checking the gun is

and with the rise of the police state is raises more questions about this encounter with zimmerman

the cop never checked the firearm, and makes this video more suspiciuos (maybe a racist cop sympathetic to zimmerman, or a media stunt, like him saving the people in the car crash)

or maybe this video was to STIR RACISM AGAIN, since the "white cop" let a speeding "white" zimmerman go without a speeding ticket or verifying his firearm was legal, something I find not believable with the "good ole boys" from TEXAS

:headscratch:

Conspirator

PostThu Aug 01, 2013 11:04 pm » by Constabul

Kinninigan wrote:
Kinninigan wrote:

As I thought already I just spoke to my neighbor who is a retired cop and asked about not checking a firearm when pulling over a suspect

When he was a cop is was ALWAYS SOP (standard operating procedure) to verify every firearm regardless if the suspect has a license to carry a fire arm or not

too many reasons why...one is he mentioned just because you have a carry license legally does NOT mean the gun is legal, or registered

The verbal warning is not really anything, but not checking the gun is

and with the rise of the police state is raises more questions about this encounter with zimmerman

the cop never checked the firearm, and makes this video more suspiciuos (maybe a racist cop sympathetic to zimmerman, or a media stunt, like him saving the people in the car crash)

or maybe this video was to STIR RACISM AGAIN, since the "white cop" let a speeding "white" zimmerman go without a speeding ticket or verifying his firearm was legal, something I find not believable with the "good ole boys" from TEXAS

:headscratch:

Been stopped prolly 4 times since i've had my conceal carry, and a couple times before i got it and transported my gun in the trunk/boot of the car. Never has my serial numbers been checked for the various guns i've carried around. They were informed of the presence of a firearm, some would question further others asked to just leave it where it was.

I've been stopped and my gun seized by the officer till the end of the stop, to have it handed back to me. In which i asked that he place it in the boot/trunk of my car. Not for my safety or piece of mind. But his. He gave me a verbal warning for speeding, 55 in a 35 zone(industrial) but it was at night. It wasnt run to my knowledge.

Various places do things differently. Even when camping, with 3 others who all were carrying guns. Had the cops called on us cause the amount of ammo we were laying down disturbed some folk. I had a p-90 and a pistol (in my fathers name) my friends carried, 2 ak-47s, 1 ar-15, a 12 gauge shot gun, and a russian rifle that takes the slightly larger 7.62 round.
Only the shotgun was run through.
There were some other civil rights violated by the 3 law enforcement officers, but they left empty handed, and without any say as to what we could or could not do. As we were on private property.

Honestly in my opinion this is a non story, other then it was a zimmerman sighting.