Germans Own 5.5 Million Legal Firearms:

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 30, 2012 2:02 am » by Fatdogmendoza

2020 wrote:Germans Own 5.5 Million Legal Firearms:

They also own the right to legally have sex with animals.(SINCE 1969)

FURRY ALERT!

:headscratch:

HAHAHAHAHA :lol:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 30, 2012 2:04 am » by domdabears

Fatdogmendoza wrote:
domdabears wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:
United by name but disunited and disgruntled in reality...Look at the history of England and Scotland dude....never united...

Why would you guys not like each other?

Is it like how the south hates the north over here? Or the East coast hates the West coast.

It runs much deeper than that....Although I think its probably more ethnic than political...I am sure you know the history Dom....whatever intellectual image you like to portray for some of the Dtv mob...I know better...

I'm still learning.

Hell, I just found out a few months ago that you guys gotta pay to own a tv.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 30, 2012 2:11 am » by Fatdogmendoza

domdabears wrote:
Hell, I just found out a few months ago that you guys gotta pay to own a tv.

You might find this interesting...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Television_licence
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 30, 2012 2:41 am » by Toxic32

Just to put you right. We do like the Scottish in England. But the Scottish don't like us. History is to blame. But given the opportunity to separate they get a case of reality. Ok, we fuck with each other but it is on a level that you fucks in the US could never understand. At the end of the day we will fight on the side of Scotland even though they will cheer for any team that is beating us in sport, But they know where there bread is buttered. If you get my drift. They were some of the regiments fighting for the UK When the chips were down. But get back to reality what about this.
domdabears wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:
United by name but disunited and disgruntled in reality...Look at the history of England and Scotland dude....never united...

Is it like how the south hates the north over here? Or the East coast hates the West coast.

It looks like to ME. You have a problem with the UK.....Looking at the general reaction that you have too any posts on this site that includes a comment about the UK. Or if anyone discusses the UK you will automatically come down against the UK...No Problem with that. That's your problem. But lets get real. In the US there were In 2009, according to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, 66.9% of all homicides in the United States were perpetrated using a firearm. There were 52,447 deliberate and 23,237 accidental non-fatal gunshot injuries in the United States during that time.

In the the UK we have 0.12% of homicide deaths per 100,000 people. In the USA It's 2.97% per 100,000. So don't fucking get on your high horse and claim that we are somehow inferior to the US. I think that you lot have a leading roll in the world. What a pity you see your self as the bully in the playground. You have some of the best universities in the world, next to us that is. MIT what a leading inspiration. Just a minuet most of your ancestors came from the UK, France, Holland....? Maybe you can add the rest if you know anything about your own history. Which I doubt...BRO.... :love: Give us a KISS
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Dec 30, 2012 3:14 am » by *WillEase*

Flecktarn wrote:Yet no mass school shootings ,is this because the cia has no real claws in europe.

Oh really? A quick Google search proves otherwise...

Teenage Gunman Kills 15 at School in Germany
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/03/12/world ... .html?_r=0

18 dead in German school shooting
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/1952869.stm

These are just a couple examples of school shootings in Germany...let alone all of Europe. :hell:
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 30, 2012 4:02 am » by domdabears

Toxic32 wrote:Just to put you right. We do like the Scottish in England. But the Scottish don't like us. History is to blame. But given the opportunity to separate they get a case of reality. Ok, we fuck with each other but it is on a level that you fucks in the US could never understand. At the end of the day we will fight on the side of Scotland even though they will cheer for any team that is beating us in sport, But they know where there bread is buttered. If you get my drift. They were some of the regiments fighting for the UK When the chips were down. But get back to reality what about this.
domdabears wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:

It looks like to ME. You have a problem with the UK.....Looking at the general reaction that you have too any posts on this site that includes a comment about the UK. Or if anyone discusses the UK you will automatically come down against the UK...No Problem with that. That's your problem. But lets get real. In the US there were In 2009, according to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, 66.9% of all homicides in the United States were perpetrated using a firearm. There were 52,447 deliberate and 23,237 accidental non-fatal gunshot injuries in the United States during that time.

In the the UK we have 0.12% of homicide deaths per 100,000 people. In the USA It's 2.97% per 100,000. So don't fucking get on your high horse and claim that we are somehow inferior to the US. I think that you lot have a leading roll in the world. What a pity you see your self as the bully in the playground. You have some of the best universities in the world, next to us that is. MIT what a leading inspiration. Just a minuet most of your ancestors came from the UK, France, Holland....? Maybe you can add the rest if you know anything about your own history. Which I doubt...BRO.... :love: Give us a KISS

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks for putting words in my mouth. I have nothing against the UK. Flecktarn is British, and I think he's one of the coolest / nicest person on this forum. I even have him next in line to be a mod.
All I do is stand up for my own. Instead of sitting back and letting you people put it down. For some reason I'm not allowed to stand up for my country from people like you? Pffff Don't make me Paul Revere your ass. :lol:
But your kind is very well known for being rude. Still no excuse though.

As far as the Universities go... MIT is ranked #1 in the world. The US has 6 in the top ten. The UK has 4 in the top ten. Which says we both have some very prestigious schools. US 13 in the top 20. UK 4 in the top 20.

http://www.usnews.com/education/worlds- ... -the-world

And I'm from Ireland / Sicily. Half and half.

Majority by a HUGE margin of white Americans are German. A smaller margin is British. Irish would be the 2nd most.

Nugent speaks for me. Watch it.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 30, 2012 12:06 pm » by Toxic32

I have no problem with you standing up for your own as you put it. Quiet the opposite. In fact it's nice to see that you feel passionate enough about where you live to stamp your feet and throw your dummy/pacifier out of the crib when you feel for some reason you are being unfairly criticised. I don't think anything I have said in this thread was a put down to the US or the American people. Nor would I ever do that deliberately. I have said many times on this site, that I think the US and it's people are great. But in the interests of not derailing this thread and putting it above personal feelings. I'll buy you a drink. Email me an address where I can send you the price of a couple of beers and I will. (As long as it's not Budweiser)LOL... :pray:
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate

PostSun Dec 30, 2012 8:02 pm » by Scouser012

domdabears wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:

Think it has something to do with that they were conquered by the English and had no choice in the matter when we became the UK.

There isn't really a deep hatred between us anymore, but the history is there.

Initiate

PostSun Dec 30, 2012 8:11 pm » by Scouser012

domdabears wrote:
Toxic32 wrote:Majority by a HUGE margin of white Americans are German. A smaller margin is British. Irish would be the 2nd most.

Nugent speaks for me. Watch it.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The founding states of America were all British colonies wasn't they? The Declaration of Independence was written in English, and you all speak English as a first language.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 30, 2012 9:14 pm » by Perronick

England and Scotland joint ventured to exploit the colonies, i.e. the British Empire. Cough it out already.

PreviousNext