Germans Own 5.5 Million Legal Firearms:

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 29, 2012 11:38 pm » by Flecktarn

BERLIN -- Germany's new national firearms registry shows there are 5.5 million guns in legal circulation in the country.

That's an average of four weapons for each of the 1.4 million registered owners.

It is the first time reliable nationwide figures have been collected as previously such data were held by local authorities.

The registry provides a central national database to help police track the buyer and seller of each legally owned gun in Germany.

All European Union countries must have such a registry by 2015.

Interior Ministry spokesman Philipp Spauschus said Friday the registry would make a "concrete contribution to public safety."

Gun ownership rules in the nation of 82 million are far stricter than in the United States and firearms must be securely stored out of reach of unauthorized persons.

yet no mass school shootings ,is this because the cia has no real claws in europe :think: :headscratch:
ImageImage

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 30, 2012 1:03 am » by domdabears

Erfurt massacre

17 killed | 7 injured | Robert Steinhäuser (Worst German Rampage)

April 26, 2002 : Eighteen people died when an expelled former pupil went on a shooting spree at his school in the eastern German city of Erfurt. Masked and dressed in black, the gunman walked through classrooms killing 14 teachers, two schoolgirls and one of the first policemen on the scene before taking his own life.

This is UK's

Dunblane massacre

18 killed | Thomas Hamilton | (the deadliest attack on children in United Kingdom history)

March 13, 1996 : Dunblane massacre. Unemployed former shopkeeper and Scout leader Thomas Hamilton walked into Dunblane Primary School armed with two 9 mm pistols and two .357 Magnum revolvers. He killed sixteen small children and a teacher. The subsequent police investigation revealed that Hamilton had loaded the magazines for his Browning with an alternating combination of fully metal jacketed and hollow point ammunition. This event led to the banning of handguns in the UK.

http://listverse.com/2008/01/01/top-10- ... massacres/
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 30, 2012 1:27 am » by Fatdogmendoza

domdabears wrote:Erfurt massacre

17 killed | 7 injured | Robert Steinhäuser (Worst German Rampage)

April 26, 2002 : Eighteen people died when an expelled former pupil went on a shooting spree at his school in the eastern German city of Erfurt. Masked and dressed in black, the gunman walked through classrooms killing 14 teachers, two schoolgirls and one of the first policemen on the scene before taking his own life.

This is UK's

Dunblane massacre

18 killed | Thomas Hamilton | (the deadliest attack on children in United Kingdom history)

March 13, 1996 : Dunblane massacre. Unemployed former shopkeeper and Scout leader Thomas Hamilton walked into Dunblane Primary School armed with two 9 mm pistols and two .357 Magnum revolvers. He killed sixteen small children and a teacher. The subsequent police investigation revealed that Hamilton had loaded the magazines for his Browning with an alternating combination of fully metal jacketed and hollow point ammunition. This event led to the banning of handguns in the UK.

http://listverse.com/2008/01/01/top-10- ... massacres/

Thats Scotland Dom, not England...I think hungerford 25 years ago is Englands worst...And it was a rampage shooting not a school based crime..

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 30, 2012 1:30 am » by domdabears

Oh.

Same Island.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 30, 2012 1:36 am » by Fatdogmendoza

domdabears wrote:Oh.

Same Island.

Canadian or south American? All the same?...No... :headscratch: landmass, Island continent, planet...lol

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 30, 2012 1:41 am » by domdabears

Fatdogmendoza wrote:

Same Island.

Canadian or south American? All the same?...No... :headscratch: landmass, Island continent, planet...lol

I changed it for you.

And You're United Kingdom. You guys are a Union.

The US and Canada are not a Union. The states of America are a Union. United States of America.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 30, 2012 1:44 am » by Fatdogmendoza

domdabears wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:

Same Island.

I changed it for you.

And You're United Kingdom. You guys are a Union.

The US and Canada are not a Union. The states of America are a Union. United States of America.

United by name but disunited and disgruntled in reality...Look at the history of England and Scotland dude....never united...

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 30, 2012 1:48 am » by domdabears

Fatdogmendoza wrote:
United by name but disunited and disgruntled in reality...Look at the history of England and Scotland dude....never united...

Why would you guys not like each other?

Is it like how the south hates the north over here? Or the East coast hates the West coast.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 30, 2012 1:55 am » by Fatdogmendoza

domdabears wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:

Why would you guys not like each other?

Is it like how the south hates the north over here? Or the East coast hates the West coast.

It runs much deeper than that....Although I think its probably more ethnic than political...I am sure you know the history Dom....whatever intellectual image you like to portray for some of the Dtv mob...I know better...

Initiate

PostSun Dec 30, 2012 1:55 am » by 2020

Germans Own 5.5 Million Legal Firearms:

They also own the right to legally have sex with animals.(SINCE 1969)

FURRY ALERT!

:headscratch:

Next