Germany, France outraged by US 'Cold War' spying web

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jul 01, 2013 5:25 pm » by *WillEase*

Upload to Disclose.tv

Published on Jul 1, 2013

Europe's reeling from revelations that its leaders and citizens have been targeted by U.S. wiretapping and mass surveillance. That information was leaked to the German media - and the American ambassador there has been summoned for an explanation. RT is joined by Lizzie Phelan, newsroom chief at RT's video agency in Berlin, Ruptly. RT is also joined by French journalist and blogger Jean Marc Manach.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 01, 2013 7:07 pm » by Perronick

Initiate

PostMon Jul 01, 2013 8:19 pm » by Lips of Lucifer

No they're not. That might be the impression given by the MSM. This is all about industrial 'espionage' and has nothing to do with People Law, National Security or the Terrorism Brand. This whole saga was put out by Hollywood, or the Global Intel Agencies and their paymasters - the Big Multinational Corporations that own most of Planet Earth Incorp. Trust me, if little Snowden was a serious threat to real global Corporate power he'd be dead without the noise, and probably his 'Family'. See this..

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/ju ... r-arrested

This guy was a real player.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 01, 2013 11:33 pm » by Noentry

:nwo:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator

PostMon Jul 01, 2013 11:53 pm » by -Marduk-

WillEase666 wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 9:00 am » by Perronick

throwing down the gauntlet, Marduk? :lol: Not much happened since they spied on the UN, do you think it's different now? Did they really need Snowden to realize what's happening? and I'm not even sure about the "outrage", is it real or simulated? I say Schulz & Co. could be awarded a Razzie. We'll see.

Super Moderator

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 9:10 am » by Slith

Lol. This pretty much sums it up

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 4:49 pm » by Perronick

My bet is they have no other chance but to act "outraged" accordingly to the circumstances, people do expect such thing from them, but they don't really feel the "pain". It's a pantomime. I wonder how is that the EU parliament do not know what is going on, well, I know they work 4 days a month (1 day a week) so either they don't care (it would fit my hypothesis) or they know but they don't care either (it would fit my hypothesis as well). Brussels delenda est. Fuck'em.