Germany Is Conquering Europe!

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 17, 2012 3:14 am » by Mydogma

Iwanci wrote:MyDog, although I agree with your sentiments, can you please tell me of whom in the current political sphere or global leadership team is NOT a charleton?

With all good intention aside, every country is in it for themselves first and foremost, so whilst there is a 'them' and an 'us' there will never be a true 'we'.

The togetherness will only come out if the world becomes united, until then it will always be one thief robbing from the other in a comedy of cyclical revolutions. The only problem with this comedy is that it is not funny.

And, I am reminded that everything we have in our 'democratic' society is forced upon us, there is no real freedom anywhere, never was, never will be, so that too is a great illusion.

The fact truly is the replacement of one evil with an apparent 'lesser' evil... or so we are led to believe..

But I agree with your sentiment... :flop:

I would agree that based on our past history which has been lead by one tyrant or another but to design our future based on our past will always leave us with doom, since they entire global financial system has proven itself grossly broken, corrupted and the background financiers of most wwars dating back to WW1 the world would be a safer place if the bankers were behind bar as opposed to som hooded terrorist, half being manipulated by the cia or feds to deprive us of any remaining rights, they want to remove the right to complain? They have stolen the liberties of many a country. I know people can always throw the idealism card and that it is to lofty a dream..but if you are going to dream..dream big make the crooks resposible and instead of globally being indebted to a bunch of goons I would rather be indebted trillions more to feed people, house people and care for people without dooming the eco system..if the money is as phoney as it is...just freeze debt, and super hyper inflate all asset value by adding a zero..or two..its just a farcical system. It may as well work in the peoples best intrest instead of the debt holders..
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 17, 2012 4:33 am » by Iwanci

Then we are indeed on the same page my friend.

:cheers:
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 17, 2012 5:10 am » by Mydogma

Iwanci wrote:Then we are indeed on the same page my friend.

:cheers:

Cheers!
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Previous