Germany Repatriates Gold From France and US

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 9:02 am » by Iwanci

Does anyone see history repeating ???
Fortes fortuna iuvat

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 10:08 am » by Toxic32

I'll look after a few bars if they run out of space to store it...Interesting link if you want to know who's got what in terms of ownership and gold production.

http://www.numbersleuth.org/worlds-gold/
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 4:37 pm » by *WillEase*

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Initiate

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 7:02 pm » by Domeika

Harbin wrote:Why do central banks share gold, or hold gold at other competing central banks ?

So they can issue paper against it. It's a shell game and you need a few tons of boullion to get in. Much like the way they issue loans against deposits, (deposit $1 and they lend out $9 against it), they sell shares of gold-backed funds. If you think the ratio for lending out 9 to 1 seems criminal, hold onto your hat. For every one ounce of gold in the vault, they sell paper shares for 100 ounces. So for example you have one ounce of gold in your hand, instead of selling it once and ergo not having it in your hand anymore, you keep it in your hand and then sell a piece of paper that says that paper is worth one ounce of gold, and you sell 100 of those pieces of paper. If you or I tried to sell something like that, they'd lock us up and throw away the cell. For us it would be called fraud, for them, it's called fractional reserve.

In this global game of musical chairs, when the music stops, it'll be a lot more than one person without a chair. That's why anyone with gold or silver certificates/shares (non-physical) is a fool.

Also, as Middleman alluded to, there is BRICS. The members (currently) are Brazil, Russia, India, and China. They've been meeting and strategizing for months on how to drop the US dollar in regards to oil trading. Currently on the world market, these countries have to exchange their own currency for US dollars and then purchase the oil. They are getting together to find and agree on an alternative gold-backed or partially gold backed currency or basket of currencies. When this happens, there will be nothing propping up the US dollar anymore. Add Germany to it and it's a done-deal. This will cause the economy of the US to collapse, because at that time our dollars will be worth close to nothing. And as if our government hasn't screwed things up enough, after we are put over a fiscal barrel they will take loans at ridiculous interest (due to downgraded credit ratings) and the repayment of these loans will wipe out our GDP.

And then.....Welcome to the third world.

Faced with all this, do you think they'd start another world war? I think they would in an attempt to wipe out debt via wiping out the creditor. Well, this time around we will not be on the winning side. Our government has succeeded in chasing out most manufacturing. This should not be confused with assembly. We still put things together, but because of EPA and a myriad of other government regulations and union wages/benefits most parts are made off-shore (just not cost effective to sell a market-priced $10 part that costs $100 to make). To add to that, US businesses can't stock up on parts because (surprise) our government levees taxes on unused inventory. This caused most big industry to embrace "just in time" and "lean" manufacturing. Only keep on hand absolutely what is needed. This also shatters the strategic rule-of-thumb of "keep your supply lines short". Our supply lines strectch around the world, so if a global conflict should start, we are toast.

So who would win? The country with the most manufacturing infrastructure, and the most working mines and foundries. That's not us, not anymore.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 7:28 pm » by Rizze

Great explanation Domeika thanks.

For us it would be called fraud, for them, it's called fractional reserve.

And they are the thieves vagabonds and scammers, all i can say is what a bunch of

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Initiate

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 7:44 pm » by Spikey

Thought they'd already stolen all the gold when they brought the 3 towers down.

A convoy of bullion trucks was seen leaving the undreground carpark early on the morning of 9/11.

There was hundreds of Billions in gold stored in vaults under the twin towers.

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 8:19 pm » by Shaggietrip

Gold Bullion Vault Bank of England seems to have a few bars laying around.

Upload to Disclose.tv

:o
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

Initiate

PostSat Jan 19, 2013 9:04 pm » by Spikey

Wonder when that film was made Shaggietrip?

Didn't Gordon Brown famously flog off Britains gold reserves for a rock bottom price, just before the price went through thr roof?

Previous