Germany's Merkel "ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT has officially begun

Initiate

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 12:44 am » by Septeloid

aquarius wrote:Can someone explain something to me so that I clearly understand. Ireland had an economic boom for almost 15 years, with massive investment from multi-national companies. The country also received massive funding from the EU for infrastructure development.

Are we to believe that 5 years after this boom, the country is close to bankruptcy? Is this due to irresponsible borrowing by the banking institutions alone?

I'm very interested to hear someone's educated opinion, I need to understand.

This is what happened to the Irish economy in it's simplest terms...

Upload to Disclose.tv

1. The main reason the crisis is important is that the future of the Euro currency may be at stake. Europe has already bailed out Greece. Ireland may be next and the real fear is that major countries like Spain and Italy could be next, Therefore the European Union want to stop the rot now before the whole system falls apart.

2. Irish taxpayers have to find at least $60 billion to pay off massive bank debts owed that banks ran up, especially Anglo Irish Bank, in the property bubble when they gave massive loans to developers, most of whom are now bankrupt..

3. The Irish government believes that by taxing deeply, service cutbacks and cutting the number of government workers they can become solvent again.

4. The international money markets don’t seem to believe them and believe that Ireland’s debts may actually be far worse than the government is saying.

5.That is not entirely surprising as the government has continuously underestimated the cost of the bank bailouts and once said it was only about $5 billion.

6. Europe is getting increasingly worried about Ireland as the international markets clearly seem believe the government cannot survive without a massive injection of cash. That is why the cost of borrowing money for Ireland reached a record high last week.

7. The Irish budget with savage cutbacks is due on December 7th. However, there is still a question whether it will be passed or not as the government is now extremely weak. If it fails to pass an election has to be called.

Contrary to international media coverage Ireland is adamant that it will NOT seek a bailout. Irish news is portraying international media coverage as trying to bully the Irish government into accepting a bailout package that will be even worse for the country and plunge it into an irreversable spiral of meltdown.
''A man with nothing left becomes fully empowered, and he is the most unassailable weapon.''
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmZ8B8u4CUo

Initiate

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 1:50 am » by Glenn

No, Ireland didn't have a boom, the so called Celtic Tiger was funded by British and German taxpayers, (who are the biggest net contributors to the EU), through EU subsidies.

The Celtic Tiger was only a Paper Tiger hyped up by arrogant politicians and journalists, the Irish were warned for years that their public expenditure was hugely bloated, but they thought they were safe because they wrongly thought their economy was booming, when in fact it was money giving to them by Europe that made their economy look like it was booming.

The poster who said Ireland has 85% of Europes fishing waters is talking nonsense, and the oil off the west coast of Ireland is not being taken for free by Shell. :lol:

Ireland doesn't have the infrastructure to find and extract the oil, so it did deals with oil companies in return for an oil tax levied on every barrel, the amount of oil and gas is maybe 60 years worth at current consumption levels, so it's not unlimited.

If Ireland has to pay back a huge deficit, it will obviously eat into those oil and gas revenues for years to come.

As for Europe wanting Ireland to change it's Corporation Tax to a more realistic level, well what do you expect, there are other countries in Europe that see their potential investment going to Ireland because they have deliberately set their Corporation Tax at such a ridiculous rate, and they see it as unfair competition.

Basically, the UK and Germany have been carrying everybody in Europe, and some of those countries foolishly thought their better economies and infrastructure were of their own making, but with the problems started in Wall Street a lot of chickens are coming home to roost, and the basket case economies of Europe are suffering the consequences of their blindness, arrogance and hubris.

otoel wrote:The books "Swirly Twirly Swastika and Beyond" by Raphael and the book "Words from Old Soul" will never see the light of day...

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 1:55 am » by Huge1234

Germany's Merkel "ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT has officially begun

i hope merkel has a bunker as deep as her dad did... cos i reakon she may need it

and i really hope this doesnt have to kick off... but with shit like this... they just keep pushing and pushing

wankers !!

:hell:
COMMON LAW... ITS YOUR LAW...

GET IT FUCKING LEARNED BEFORE ITS TOO LATE...

http://brianhaw.tv/index.php/legal?start=3

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 2:06 am » by Huge1234

who do you think you are kidding mrs hitler ?
if you think were on the run
we are the fuckers who will stop your little game
we are the fuckers who think that your insane
who do you think you are kidding mrs hitler ?
if you think our freedoms done

:D

Initiate

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 2:17 am » by Glenn

@ huge1234

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :flop: :mrgreen:

otoel wrote:The books "Swirly Twirly Swastika and Beyond" by Raphael and the book "Words from Old Soul" will never see the light of day...

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 12:20 pm » by Huge1234

glenn wrote:@ huge1234

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :flop: :mrgreen:

i dunno if the bbc exported dads army outta the british isles... so i feel my joke maybe limited in its scope :D

music is universal... maybe this is a betterer way to approach humour

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7MK5Esy-L0

Nah, na na na nah, na na na nah, na na nah, na na nah, na na nanah
Nah, na na na nah, na na na nah, na na nah, na na nah, na na nanah

Here comes the GOOSEstepper, murderer
I'm the lyrical gangster, murderer
Big up the crew in-a de area, murderer
Still love you like that, murderer

No, no, we don't die
Yes, we multiply
Anyone test will hear the fat lady sing
Act like you know, Rico
I know what Bo don't know
Touch them up and go, uh-oh
Ch-ch-chang-chang

Master Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 12:24 pm » by Drjones

I don't see where Merkel says-
"ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT'' has officially begun
:headscratch: :help:

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 12:30 pm » by Pindz

Image Image

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 12:37 pm » by Huge1234

drjones wrote:I don't see where Merkel says-
"ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT'' has officially begun
:headscratch: :help:

the way i see the above statement is by reading between the lines personally

frau hitler wrote:Angela Merkel, the German Chancellor, raised the spectre of the euro collapsing as she warned:

"If the euro fails, then Europe fails."

if the euro fails... then europe fails
if the euro fails... then nazism fails
if the euro fails... then the one world ideology fails

the bailout / any bailout of the euro is a giant step towards the one world gov... cos that means they dont give a fuck if their currency is flawed... cos its gonna be happening regardless anyway... its part of the masterplan... and they cant be deviating away from that... all that time, effort and negativity they putten into it

:)

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 12:39 pm » by Huge1234

say... im not very good a symolism me... is merkel trying to tell us she has a 'welly top' ?

if that needs deleting then so be it

PreviousNext