Germany's Merkel "ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT has officially begun

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 12:45 pm » by Aragajag

pindz wrote:Image Image

You always put such indisputable evidence here Pindz, have you thought about being a journalist? You have a knack for it.

Initiate

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 1:58 pm » by Bilbow

ireland, portugal and spain were the heaviest takers of benefits from the EU, that is probably why they were booming, it was just an illusion. also france took the piss with their farmers subsidies too.

if you ask me the EU is a piss take, countrys like the uk ,germany and some other work their ass off while spain as is well known is on a permenant siesta, i dont think this is the case with ireland though.

A siesta (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈsjesta]) is a short nap taken in the early afternoon, often after the midday meal. Such a period of sleep is a common tradition in some countries, particularly those where the weather is warm.

The siesta is the traditional daytime sleep of Spain, and through Spanish influence, of many Latin American countries.

the last two quotes were taken from wiki, i hope this doesnt come across as racist as it is just the truth.

it could just be karma or something, where countries that were big conquerers are paying places back but this does not make sense as spain were gits too.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 4:37 pm » by Drjones

huge1234 wrote:
drjones wrote:I don't see where Merkel says-
"ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT'' has officially begun
:headscratch: :help:

the way i see the above statement is by reading between the lines personally

frau hitler wrote:Angela Merkel, the German Chancellor, raised the spectre of the euro collapsing as she warned:

"If the euro fails, then Europe fails."

if the euro fails... then europe fails
if the euro fails... then nazism fails
if the euro fails... then the one world ideology fails

the bailout / any bailout of the euro is a giant step towards the one world gov... cos that means they dont give a fuck if their currency is flawed... cos its gonna be happening regardless anyway... its part of the masterplan... and they cant be deviating away from that... all that time, effort and negativity they putten into it

:)

Well NO if the Euro fails this would be the classic PROBLEM, REACTION, SOLUTION= new world order...

Writer

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 7:44 pm » by Mutjack

Im not Irish but i have lived in Ireland for a long time now and i love the place.I totally agree with stevezizu Ireland should pull out of europe accept nothing more from them they have taken away enough from Ireland.Ireland will survive EUROPE WILL NOT . I for one will cheer when europe goes under. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 17, 2010 8:19 pm » by Huge1234

hey jones :)

i think the demise of the euro is beyond the nwo's control

i think its been destroyed by the russians and chinese personally... they might be willing participants of the whole nwo game... but... if they can destroy the nwo's plan... then they can take over on their own w/o the bushes and rothschilds etc etc

'we' are being ussr'd by russia and china

:)
COMMON LAW... ITS YOUR LAW...

GET IT FUCKING LEARNED BEFORE ITS TOO LATE...

http://brianhaw.tv/index.php/legal?start=3

Initiate

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 2:11 am » by Aquarius

Thanks all, I don't feel any better.
God is a comedian, playing to an audience that is afraid to laugh

Writer

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 10:44 pm » by Stevezizu

This message I got explains a lot about why Ireland doesnt need the IMF or EU help
Irish Independent say new oil gas finds are imminent worth more than $ 2 trillion or $2,000,000,000,000 or those that cant figure a trillion
If the known Corrib feild value ~$600 billion and the new oil gas feilds valued at $ 2, 000 billion were added up it is close to ~$3 trillion

However the Irish government refuses to re-negosiate the Reynods Bertie sell out oil gas contract where Ireland gets no royalties for oil or gas find so Ireland get squat nada for this new find

Contary to most people logic contracts can be re-negosiated witness Venuzala Russia and other that did it .
The oil giants go ape but after a lot of huffing and puffing and threating to blow the roofdown they knuckle down to still making gassilions of $ for their finds

If Ireland got just a mere ~20% royalties for oil gas feilds ~60% less than most countries recieved normally for similar oil gas finds the Irish would be able to gain $600 billion for Irelands economy
Thats ~10 times more than the IMF bailout

However with the bail out from the IMF of $60 Billion with 5% interest and 3% fee we could easily pay back ~$200 billion and have mega high 80% tax to pay ruin the Irish economy for decades

Thats the EU IMF plan make you all endentured dept slaves working on the plantations that the EU and IMF will own and they wil send thier gombeen men like Cowen and Bertie and Reynolds to collect the rent for you windowless hovel

articale below

There is much more oil west of Achill Island(Porcupine area), than
anywhere else in Europe. Dublin Bay gas can keep Ireland in Gas power
many times over.
200 Billion goes to the EU every year in fisheries.
420 billions worth of Gas in Corrib.
Irish farms can feed most of Europe.

Massive Gold, and Silver reserves, and to add to that rare
earth minerals, critical to the electronics and defence industry.
Youngest population in Europe(Europe is dying!).
ETC, ETC, ETC, ETC, ETC.......

This is why Ireland is so needy and helpless, and that
is why the EU is so egar to relieve us of all this wealth !

It's a good thing the Gardai have been training for civil disturbances
for two years, when they announce the Nation destructing budget, because
that too, will be out of concern for us.

See the article below. Even the Irish Independent are admitting it !

Best regards IRA

Previous