Germany unveils Roma Holocaust memorial

Master Conspirator

PostWed Oct 24, 2012 8:24 pm » by *WillEase*

Published on Oct 24, 2012 by AlJazeeraEnglish

German Chancellor Angela Merkel has opened a memorial in Berlin to the Roma victims of the Nazi Holocaust. Up to 500,000 Roma Gypsies were murdered by the Nazis during during World War II. Wednesday's unveiling comes after years of delays and disputes over the memorial's design and its cost. The long-delayed monument, consisting of a round pool of water and stele on which a single fresh flower will rest each day, sits opposite the Reichstag parliament building in central Berlin. Al Jazeera's Nick Spicer reports from Berlin.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Super Moderator

PostWed Oct 24, 2012 8:33 pm » by Seahawk

How appropriate of them. :P

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Initiate

PostWed Oct 24, 2012 9:54 pm » by mykingdomforthetruth

Now they need another for every person in europe who has been robbed of their homes,jobs, pensions,buisnesses,expendable income and general livelyhood Me included.
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility.

Writer

PostWed Oct 24, 2012 10:19 pm » by Sprayer

mykingdomforthetruth wrote:Now they need another for every person in europe who has been robbed of their homes,jobs, pensions,buisnesses,expendable income and general livelyhood Me included.

Did the mods screw with my account, I log in and I'm thrown out straight away when I want to comment.

Nice democracy, talk against zionism and your account suddenly has trouble staying logged in.

Good one. :hmmm:

Your not wrong mydingdomforthetruth, without all these memorials Germany might forget why they give israel free submarines and military aid like the rest of the zionist allies do.

What better way to get people to ignore your own dispicable acts by pretending to be persecuted all the
time while your busy starving a whole race of people to death and scaring them half to death with
blood thirsty settlers burning down olive trees and evicting people from their life long family homes at gun point when they themselves are not afforded the right to bear arms to defend themselves.

How long will it take till my SpraYeR account suddenly doesn't seem to log in properly.

Obviously zionists that control this website realise that it's impossible to argue with me as
I make them look stupid and they can't even counter argument with me because I tell the truth
and not a distorted fairly tale designed to enslave us all to debt and a world of corrupt bankers that
rule us with their puppet politicians and private security police.

:owned:

My laptop didn't arrive so you'll just have to argue with me like a forum of discussion is mean't to be,

about both sides of the argument, not just yours.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Oct 24, 2012 10:32 pm » by Cornbread714

Sprayer wrote:Obviously zionists that control this website realise that it's impossible to argue with me as
I make them look stupid and they can't even counter argument with me because I tell the truth
and not a distorted fairly tale designed to enslave us all to debt and a world of corrupt bankers that

Maybe you're not as smart as you think you are. Did that ever occur to you?

Why would you want to post on a Zionist-controlled website in the first place? Yeah, us mods are a bunch of raving Zionists, sure... :alien51:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostWed Oct 24, 2012 10:37 pm » by Perronick

mykingdomforthetruth wrote:Now they need another for every person in europe who has been robbed of their homes,jobs, pensions,buisnesses,expendable income and general livelyhood Me included.

What he said.

Writer

PostWed Oct 24, 2012 10:47 pm » by Sprayer

Cornbread714 wrote:
Sprayer wrote:Obviously zionists that control this website realise that it's impossible to argue with me as

Maybe you're not as smart as you think you are. Did that ever occur to you?

Why would you want to post on a Zionist-controlled website in the first place? Yeah, us mods are a bunch of raving Zionists, sure... :alien51:

I have thought about that but i love this website, I loved arguing my point too, but some people just won't make a good argument and resort to "Anti Semite" Type bs.

If my lappy turns up today I will be too busy benching it to bother coming back for sometime.
besides, does not my arguments increase topic views, if anything people want to
see both sides of the argument and not just a single minded fascist view.

Goodday

Initiate

PostThu Oct 25, 2012 12:01 am » by mykingdomforthetruth

go on facebook and talk about zionists in particular how most zionists are not jewish and are infact a corporate entity of total scumbags with aspirations of global dominance then start listing names and links to 9/11 and see how long your posts last. Here is ok but in a place were you have hundreds of friends not affiliated with conspiracy you will be subjected to all manner of censorship
It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million cannot replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 25, 2012 7:07 am » by mediasorcery

so instead of feeding/housing the existing gypsies, they go waste how many mil on this piece of chit??disgusting amoral pricks.
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Oct 25, 2012 7:15 am » by *WillEase*

mykingdomforthetruth wrote:go on facebook and talk about zionists in particular how most zionists are not jewish and are infact a corporate entity of total scumbags with aspirations of global dominance then start listing names and links to 9/11 and see how long your posts last. Here is ok but in a place were you have hundreds of friends not affiliated with conspiracy you will be subjected to all manner of censorship

:headscratch: who?
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Next