Get Ready for a New Human Species

PostFri Oct 21, 2011 11:15 pm » by Hesop

Scientists have recently been able to compare the genomes of Neandertals and modern humans, which reveals just a .004 percent difference.

This is just not true. In fact, the neanderthal genome project is, to say the least......extremely tainted. Here's why........
material for DNA sampling was taken from 3 seperate individuals, one, of unknown age, and the other two were more than 10,000 years apart, but all were assumed to be in the area of 40,000 to 60,000 years old.
What is now known as fact, is that neanderthal and modern man interbred. (Offspring resulting from interbreeding is NOT considered evolution). There is no way to determine, if any of the samples were not already a product of mixed breeding.

If you don't see a conspiracy here, then asked why this time period, and these locations were picked for samples, when they were already known to have "hybrids" near these locations. Of course they will have many similarities in dna, if they have been inbred. Still, the figure was 95% in similarity, not 99.006%.

Since we already have a number of diseases that are considered dna "mistakes", why ask for more?

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 21, 2011 11:38 pm » by Fatbastard

The new species is already here, they're known as. 'Anthropormorphics.' >>> Anthropomorphism is any attribution of human characteristics (or characteristics assumed to belong only to humans) to animals, non-living things, phenomena, material states, objects or abstract concepts, such as spirits or deities. The term was coined in the mid 1700s.[1][2] Examples include animals and plants and forces of nature such as winds, rain or the sun depicted as creatures with human motivations, and/or the abilities to reason and converse. The term derives from the combination of the Greek ἄνθρωπος (ánthrōpos), "human" and μορφή (morphē), "shape" or "form".

As a literary device, anthropomorphism is strongly associated with art and storytelling where it has ancient roots. Most cultures possess a long-standing fable tradition with anthropomorphised animals as characters that can stand as commonly recognised types of human behavior. In contrast to this, such religious doctrines as the Christian Great Chain of Being propound the opposite, anthropocentric belief that animals, plants and non-living things, unlike humans, lack spiritual and mental attributes, immortal souls, and anything other than relatively limited
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 21, 2011 11:47 pm » by Fatbastard

I can't find who's attributed to this quote. Is is by any chance. You! >>> Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason. He is survived by three stepbrothers; I Know My Rights, Someone Else is to Blame, and I'm A Victim.
"Senator. I am not now, nor have I ever been, an oil trader, and neither has anyone on my behalf. I have never seen a barrel of oil, owned one, bought one, sold one, and neither has anyone on my behalf."

Conspirator

PostSat Oct 22, 2011 12:06 am » by Aragajag

Sure we have a need to know things and how they work but its a bit arrogant of us to mess with the building blocks of life at this stage anyway. We cant even build safe nuclear plants which were all sold as safe in the beginning, how much other technology have we invented thats turned bad on us?
We have come to far to fast without properly checking if new things are good for the long term, its all profit and not betterment as the driving goals.
Bloody archons are at it again, The Archon Genomics X PRIZE. http://genomics.xprize.org/
'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Initiate

PostSat Oct 22, 2011 12:40 am » by Garciaface

The cold hard fact is, this is all true. And more.

Eventually, perhaps in our own lifetime, we will see non-US countries openly experimenting with these theories. England passed a law allowing gene splicing and cloning only a few years ago (see Human Cloning Act of 2001). Scientists have admitted to already cloning a human being, what will it take for them to splice some genes, modify some genes, even DESIGN their own DNA spiral? Nothing. In fact, they most likely already have. Certainly in the US at places like Los Alamos and Sandia Labs.

As these foreign countries advance these modifications to the human genome, products will eventually come out into the market. At first, it’ll be by prescription only, but eventually it will be over the counter available. Then, and only then (after wars, assassinations, earthquakes, and typhoons and tsunamis) America will have to make their advancements known to the public.

That is when Americans will be able to go to GNC and buy a product that not only cures hair loss, but will give you a full head of hair, as much as you want! And, there will be supplements a man can take to fully cancel out permanently the aromatization enzyme. And, woman can take a pill that will end their menopause overnight. Furthermore, there will be a product a man or woman can take that will help them grow taller, stop growing, grow more muscular, grow more hair, stop hair growth, produce more brain cells, repair organs, or just about anything a human being may want or need.

As stated above, many wars will be fought, many will die, because BigPharma has to have its piece of the pie or else. But, eventually, this will come to pass. And yes, human beings will not be the same in 100 years. They wont have cancer, autism, Parkinson’s, heart disease, obesity, diabetes, or any manmade disease. That is, unless BigPharma wins and this technology is stopped dead in its tracks in the next few years.

Initiate

PostThu Oct 27, 2011 9:42 pm » by Eeeeeee

It's All About Civilization Being At WAr With Nature. They Say That Things Will Be Better If One Thing Is Changed...But They Don't Even UNderstand The Repercutions. If One Thing Is Changed Everything On Earth Gets Uncalibrated. Causing A Destructive Domino Effect.
Why Don't They Try Their Crap On Civilization. Like Make These Scientists WAlk To Work On All Fours. It Would Be Good For Their Metabolism Would Be The Excuse.
Secret NWO Agenda...
Islam Nations & Others Are Being Used By The NWO Hybrid Dictator Genius To Overload The Earth With Blind Violence. This Hybrid Is War From His Hideout At Dulce Underground Base But When He Surfaces He Will Be Called Peace.

Conspirator

PostThu Oct 27, 2011 11:51 pm » by Svaha

New ethics?

Why new ethics? These scientists / corporations never listened to the old ethics so why new ones.
Look what a wonderful world they're creating for our children and grand children, no need for natural disasters.
Follow your bliss(ters) - Joseph Campbell