Get to Know Your Disclose.tv Video Posters

Super Moderator

PostFri May 01, 2009 3:49 pm » by Vulcanic

I've notice most of us posters are very misunderstood so i think it be a great idea for the disclose.tv video posters to open up alittle and let the disclose.tv viewers get to know you better and help them understand where you are coming from and why you post videos here and what you feel strongly about and what do you hope to achieve by posting the stuff you post.

since i post alot of videos i guess i will start by telling you alittle about myself.

Since i was a kid i have had a huge interest in ancient buildings and the people who built them and during my research on this it has dragged me in and out of many other subjects that may be tied into it..I am a huge animal/nature lover! Since as far back as i can remember i learn something new about nature everyday,the mysteries of nature are endless.

experences i have had personally.

3 times in my life i have strange lights in the sky that i couldn't explain,UFO ? i don't know but it struck a interest in my to find out more about it. (and about my lost time)

1 time in my life i semi saw but mainly heard a creature that scared the heck out of me, still to this day i can't explain it and yet to hear anything like it, it was in the woods a few miles from the 1000 island and it wasn't just me there was atleast ten of us that heard it and not one of us had any clue of what it could have been,.

black shadow people, ghosts and angels, this subject is the 1 subject i can say are 100% is real but i cannot say what they really are, from what i have seen with my own eyes and my own experences (wich i keep privet) i don't believe these are dead human souls but they are something eles . what? i don't know but i will never stop trying to find out...

I'm the only christian in my family everyone eles is freemason or order of the eastern star, I'm 11 things the king of mutts and due to this i was not let into the big family secrets so i search and research the things my family would never tell me.

but these events had a huge impact on me and has kept the debunkers from making me a disbeliever because all the debunking facts can never change what i experenced saw and had to live with for my entire life my only goal is to prove what i saw what i know to be real.

but i will post videos on all subjects because i have experenced things most don't believe in and who am i to say it's not real if i didn't experence it myself,so do to my experences i give all subjects the benifit of the doubt,if i were to say your experences are fake a lie then i would be no better then the people who say my experences were fake when i know for fact they were real. so i keep a open mind on all subjects..

My only goal for posting videos is to learn more about unknown from you all or to atleast open up some closed minds to the possibilitys of the greatest mysteries and questions man has and try to get closer to the hidden truth.

the name vulcanic and highlander are key to my deepest secrets wich i cannot share (sorry) they do have a much deeper meaning then most would think and maybe someday i will come forward and share it but for now some things are better off a secret (timing is everything) but i have left many clues to it just waiting to be decoded if you know where to look.

I encourage other video posters to please leave a post here and let us get to know you alittle! :banana: :dancing: :mrcool:

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostFri May 01, 2009 4:09 pm » by TheDuck

thanks for sharing m8 i think we all appreciate your excellent input. Would love to know the reason behind your name one day. i also saw a 'shadow person' in the woods when i was about 12-13 with a group of m8's but i always thought my eyes were just playing tricks on me maybe not. we all done one anyway.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Super Moderator

PostFri May 01, 2009 4:19 pm » by Vulcanic

theduck wrote:thanks for sharing m8 i think we all appreciate your excellent input. Would love to know the reason behind your name one day. i also saw a 'shadow person' in the woods when i was about 12-13 with a group of m8's but i always thought my eyes were just playing tricks on me maybe not. we all done one anyway.

thank you,and i totally understand where your coming from i spent my whole childhood trying to believe it was my imagination or i was seeing things but that got me into more trouble because when i was getting hurt by them i refused to believe it was real untill my mom walked in and saw it was very real and we moved outta that house.

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostFri May 01, 2009 4:21 pm » by Vulcanic

slushpup wrote:Here's a shocker.
My bag is Ufology. I bet that caught everyone off guard. :mrgreen:
I am Canadian.
Average everyday Joe with a family and pets.

I post a lot of stuff I find. I also have to say that I do not necessarily believe in some of the content of different subjects I post. But, it may be useful for some others. I am a firm believer in sharing info. The biggest tool for truth is through education. Keeping an open mind on most all topics I try to present said info with no strings attached. I usually leave it up to the individual to make an educated decision. :flop:

same here ,even know i saw it i know it's real i still would never push my truth on anyone because if i didn't see i wouldn't believe it, so alls i can do is show the facts and let the viewer decide :flop:

My YouTube Channel :

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostFri May 01, 2009 5:29 pm » by Theshee

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: You all do a great Job at putting the stuff out there guys, well done :clapper: Slush you have shocked me :o I never knew you were into UFO's LMAO