GETTING HARD TO HIDE NIBIRU NOW - Astrolpatriot

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 11, 2011 1:48 am » by E6722maj

jrogg wrote:Kind of hard to view anything with all the chemtrails, unless you have a scope that can see through clouds :nails:

we had zero trails yesterday and the day before, but today it was back to business as usual :top:
whatever

Initiate

PostMon Apr 11, 2011 1:51 am » by Jackmfunion

Brown Dwarfs are only visible with infra-red technology..... It could be over your house now and you wouldn't see it lol

Writer

PostMon Apr 11, 2011 2:01 am » by Jrogg

There was 2 days of blue skys and regular clouds, the first time in months...then it has been non stop here.. I wonder if one can call the cops and do a citizens arrest. At least maybe then we could get to the bottom of it. They would have to impound the planes then we could take samples. :think: Oh wait.. like that would ever happen. :hell:
I know some people believe they are just contrails, but riddle me this... how come the same temperatures exist on a daily baisis, as do the number of flights around the world and yet you see regular commercial jets leaving regular contrails that disapate within a matter of moments, yet you have these others that leave these big fat trails that only spread wider and lay a haze across the whole sky. :bang;

Initiate

PostMon Apr 11, 2011 3:31 am » by Nightfallen

jackmfunion wrote:Brown Dwarfs are only visible with infra-red technology..... It could be over your house now and you wouldn't see it lol

Brown dwarfs are sub-stellar objects which are too low in mass to sustain hydrogen-1 fusion reactions in their cores, which is characteristic of stars on the main sequence. Brown dwarfs have fully convective surfaces and interiors, with no chemical differentiation by depth. Brown dwarfs occupy the mass range between that of large gas giant planets and the lowest-mass stars; this upper limit is between 75 and 80 Jupiter masses (MJ). Currently there is some debate as to what criterion to use to define the separation between a brown dwarf and a giant planet at very low brown dwarf masses (~13 MJ ), and whether brown dwarfs are required to have experienced fusion at some point in their history. In any event, brown dwarfs heavier than 13 MJ do fuse deuterium and those above ~65 MJ also fuse lithium. Some planets are known to orbit brown dwarfs: 2M1207b, MOA-2007-BLG-192Lb, and 2MASS J044144‎b

Observational techniques

Estimated relative size of the planet Jupiter and brown dwarfs Gliese 229B and Teide 1
Coronagraphs have recently been used to detect faint objects orbiting bright visible stars, including Gliese 229B.
Sensitive telescopes equipped with charge-coupled devices (CCDs) have been used to search distant star clusters for faint objects, including Teide 1.
Wide-field searches have identified individual faint objects, such as Kelu-1 (30 ly away)
"The edge... There is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over." (Hunter S. Thompson)

Initiate

PostMon Apr 11, 2011 3:40 am » by Ramseye

zmonkey wrote:2012 is the Y2K of the new Milloonnium...

The big difference is Y2K would have been a man-made disaster, whereas the '2012' event would be a natural disaster. HUGE difference.

I still believe that the events to occur from the '2012' date will happen, just not in 2012.

Smart move by the folks in power to to get this event hyped up so when it doesn't happen in 2012, the sheeps will just lay back down and think all is going to be ok...then a decade or 2 later, we will all be in for a huge shock.

Initiate

PostMon Apr 11, 2011 4:02 am » by Cognoscenti

The individual that posted this video is obviously a very intelligent and Advanced amateur astronomer, coming from myself an amateur backyard astronomer. He may be THE first backyard astronomer to observe AND report his findings to a public forum. If it is legitimate I think an equally equipped backyard astronomer who sees this report will attept to replicate astro's findings and if so have the courage to report it. Additionally, if it is legitimate, then we should certainly have secondary, independent confirmation within the next two months. I do not have the equipment or technological ability to do it.

Initiate

PostTue Apr 12, 2011 12:39 am » by Cognoscenti

As I was saying...see savwa's thread on this subject

Initiate

PostTue Apr 12, 2011 4:28 am » by I2haveseen

cognoscenti wrote:The individual that posted this video is obviously a very intelligent and Advanced amateur astronomer, coming from myself an amateur backyard astronomer. He may be THE first backyard astronomer to observe AND report his findings to a public forum. If it is legitimate I think an equally equipped backyard astronomer who sees this report will attept to replicate astro's findings and if so have the courage to report it. Additionally, if it is legitimate, then we should certainly have secondary, independent confirmation within the next two months. I do not have the equipment or technological ability to do it.

Ah-hem (coff-coff).......
AP's gone offline? Or into hiding?
Why? Well I'm not sure.....

But I can tell U this:
I left a message on his:
YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/results?search_q ... =0&spell=1
Ustream Channel:
http://www.astrolpatriot.com/livechat.htm
2 days before he went off line.

It said:
AP: $5000 up4grabs if U can prove.....
http://www.youtube.com/user/nutwithatheory

This bloke offerring the 5k has the gear (telescope,camera,ect). Never heard Bac from AP. Then he went offline.

Suss................
Hey trolls.... If you want to rip me a new one, You better have a sharp set of nails.
▲Not an invitation peeps..... It's a warning.

Previous